Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor - Page 8

post #106 of 309
Thread Starter 
Awesome impressions, Ultimate Mango!

It's clear we're all on the same page and the process of building a conensus is beginning for these earphones.

I'm looking forward to further Mango impressions in the future!
post #107 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by serious7 View Post
 

I've heard both the 4A and 4.ai and both sound relatively the same +/- 5%. 

 

Not to my ears. Not by a long stretch.

post #108 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunlun View Post

Awesome impressions, Ultimate Mango!

It's clear we're all on the same page and the process of building a conensus is beginning for these earphones.

I'm looking forward to further Mango impressions in the future!
A consensus...how interesting.
post #109 of 309

Finally a silicone shell CIEM that worth getting besides from ACS.

SE5 way were too hard to get a hand on.

 

on a side note this is the third reincarnation of Dr. John's CIEM company hope it will be the best and the last (company wise).

post #110 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamz View Post
 

Finally a silicone shell CIEM that worth getting besides from ACS.

SE5 way were too hard to get a hand on.

 

on a side note this is the third reincarnation of Dr. John's CIEM company hope it will be the best and the last (company wise).


I can safely state the Custom Art Pro 330 is a silicone shelled CIEM that's worth getting.  I've also read an amazing amount of positive impressions for the SE5.

 

I'm looking forward to learning more about Noble's silicone offerings, I really enjoy the isolation the material offers.

post #111 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


A consensus...how interesting.
 

That must be a first on Head-Fi. :D

Quite interested by the K10 although I will wait for more reports as I also feel that those first reviews sound too much like paid advert for my liking.


Edited by zenpunk - 10/12/13 at 11:19am
post #112 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


A consensus...how interesting.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenpunk View Post
 

That must be a first on Head-Fi. :D

Quite interested by the K10 although I will wait for more reports as I also feel that those first reviews sound too much like paid advert for my liking.

We should organize a "crowd-sourced" review:

 

Everyone who is interested decides on a person we feel is "unbiased" enough and we all pitch in say $10 and buy them a pair of CIEMs.

 

For most people considering spending over $1500 on a CIEM, a $10 investment is a small price to pay to get a review where the reviewer has no bias towards the manufacturer or bias because they just spent $1500 or more of their own money on a pair of CIEMs.

 

Of course we would have to get 150 to 180 people to agree on a reviewer! Or we could just make it a random drawing, like a raffle, where one contributor to the review sample cost is picked at random to get the review sample.

 

Maybe the manufacturer might even offer the sample at a discount.

 

I know, it's a crazy idea...

post #113 of 309

I'm totally unbiased. I nominate myself.

post #114 of 309

Me too !!:biggrin:

post #115 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1000 View Post
 

Me too !!:biggrin:

 

TOO LATE I WAS FIRST I WON

post #116 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by darinf View Post
 

 

 

We should organize a "crowd-sourced" review:

 

Everyone who is interested decides on a person we feel is "unbiased" enough and we all pitch in say $10 and buy them a pair of CIEMs.

 

For most people considering spending over $1500 on a CIEM, a $10 investment is a small price to pay to get a review where the reviewer has no bias towards the manufacturer or bias because they just spent $1500 or more of their own money on a pair of CIEMs.

 

Of course we would have to get 150 to 180 people to agree on a reviewer! Or we could just make it a random drawing, like a raffle, where one contributor to the review sample cost is picked at random to get the review sample.

 

Maybe the manufacturer might even offer the sample at a discount.

 

I know, it's a crazy idea...

Since I made the biggest fuss about getting an unbiased review here, I feel I am the least biased person here. :beerchug: 

 

I nominate Mimouille


Edited by serious7 - 10/12/13 at 12:29pm
post #117 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by darinf View Post


We should organize a "crowd-sourced" review:

Everyone who is interested decides on a person we feel is "unbiased" enough and we all pitch in say $10 and buy them a pair of CIEMs.

For most people considering spending over $1500 on a CIEM, a $10 investment is a small price to pay to get a review where the reviewer has no bias towards the manufacturer or bias because they just spent $1500 or more of their own money on a pair of CIEMs.

Of course we would have to get 150 to 180 people to agree on a reviewer! Or we could just make it a random drawing, like a raffle, where one contributor to the review sample cost is picked at random to get the review sample.

Maybe the manufacturer might even offer the sample at a discount.

I know, it's a crazy idea...

This is probably best suited for a separate thread. Also sometimes the manufacturer would be willing to give a small discount. I know UM did it a few years ago for jokers Miracle
post #118 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrster View Post


This is probably best suited for a separate thread. Also sometimes the manufacturer would be willing to give a small discount. I know UM did it a few years ago for jokers Miracle

 

This is an interesting concept and something that can be discussed further. Even though I think there are enough people who have straight up bought the K10 that there will be no shortage of impressions, if the money can be pooled together this could be entertained.

Brannan Mason

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #119 of 309
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokkid View Post
 

 

This is an interesting concept and something that can be discussed further. Even though I think there are enough people who have straight up bought the K10 that there will be no shortage of impressions, if the money can be pooled together this could be entertained.

What's the discount price for sending out a sample unit like this? 

post #120 of 309

I nominate Average_joe?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › [REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor