Thanks for the comparison. It really helps put things into perspective.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD598s.. Magni2Uber vs Vali Last post on 2/26/15 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 3/21/15 at 1:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 4/3/15 at 1:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- FS: Schiit Vali Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:45am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Recommendation for Tube Amp Last post on 1/27/15 at 1:35pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Introduction: Cayin is a Chinese company that has recently made quite a splash in the portable audio world with some of their very nice and budget friendly portable gear. The C5 amplifier has...
Let's ruin the surprise: I'm buying an Aune B1 the moment the nice folks at Aune Audio show up at my door demanding their demo unit back. I can't stop playing it and there's one huge reason:...
I purchased the XX's about a week ago, so I've had time to fiddle with them for a while. Let's just jump right in with the sound. Unequalized, these sound like you're listening to a set of desktop...
NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Vali isn't meant for high sensitivity cans like our TH600's (noise floor/output impedance)...so the T1 is still in play :D
Good point... I still may have to try this later on and for $119 why the hell not!!
Will have to search through this thread - I think Purrin reported that the Vali was a great pairing with another T50RP mod (Thunderpants maybe?). For me, I wanna own some schiit and this is a nice entry point.
I wonder how the Valo would pair with the Shure SRH840's or 940's, anyone have any thoughts?
Not to long ago, someone said the the Denons sounded fine on the Vali.
Edited by Sony Slave - 10/28/13 at 7:47pm
I'd think the new rollable Valhalla would count as a v2.
Lyr I'd expect at some point.
SE Mjolnir...from everything I've seen mentioned this'll probably never happen. (Or looking at it another way, it already is and it's called the Ragnarok)
Jason's already basically confirmed speaker amps. No specific configurations were mentioned, but I imagine there will be options.
Ragnarok is an over specified beast. I probably buy one but for the other room
There is my desktop PC and my smaller listening area with headphones and
reasonably sized amplifiers. I love my Gungnir, I love the size of the Gungnir/Mjolnir
combo stacked up on top of each other. I have four headphones and all are
single ended. No plan to make them balanced..yet.
leesure, you've been very generous with your time and comparisons. Thank you.
I doubt you have one handy, but just in case, do you have any idea how the Vali would stack up to the Asgard 1?
I don't. I will try it vs the Lyr a bit later this week, tho.
- NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!!
- › Melodious XM-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 22 seconds ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 46 seconds ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T5P in beautiful condition! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Bedroom Audio 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 8 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Which Headphones Should I Buy? 9 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by Voyageur
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Headphone by rschoi75
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)