Thanks for the comparison. It really helps put things into perspective.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD598s.. Magni2Uber vs Vali Last post on 2/26/15 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 4/3/15 at 1:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- FS: Schiit Vali Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:45am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Recommendation for Tube Amp Last post on 8/11/15 at 3:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 11/30/15
About Me: I'm just your average guy making his way through college with a passing interest in audio fidelity. I'm NOT an audiophile, but I've got a little experience ranging from lower-end...
Preamble: Pai Audio (http://www.paiaudio.com/indexEn.asp) is a relatively new audio company and based in Shenzhen, China. Established in 2014, they have specialised in manufacturing...
At the time this review was written, the Echobox Finder X1 was listed for sale on their website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
At the time this review was written, the Alpha & Delta was listed for sale on Lendmeurears website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
It’s not often I have the absolute pleasure of listening to headphones such as the MA750i. It’s been more than a year since I’ve gotten my Macaw GT100s, and several months since I’ve lost...
NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Vali isn't meant for high sensitivity cans like our TH600's (noise floor/output impedance)...so the T1 is still in play :D
Good point... I still may have to try this later on and for $119 why the hell not!!
Will have to search through this thread - I think Purrin reported that the Vali was a great pairing with another T50RP mod (Thunderpants maybe?). For me, I wanna own some schiit and this is a nice entry point.
I wonder how the Valo would pair with the Shure SRH840's or 940's, anyone have any thoughts?
Not to long ago, someone said the the Denons sounded fine on the Vali.
Edited by Sony Slave - 10/28/13 at 7:47pm
I'd think the new rollable Valhalla would count as a v2.
Lyr I'd expect at some point.
SE Mjolnir...from everything I've seen mentioned this'll probably never happen. (Or looking at it another way, it already is and it's called the Ragnarok)
Jason's already basically confirmed speaker amps. No specific configurations were mentioned, but I imagine there will be options.
Ragnarok is an over specified beast. I probably buy one but for the other room
There is my desktop PC and my smaller listening area with headphones and
reasonably sized amplifiers. I love my Gungnir, I love the size of the Gungnir/Mjolnir
combo stacked up on top of each other. I have four headphones and all are
single ended. No plan to make them balanced..yet.
leesure, you've been very generous with your time and comparisons. Thank you.
I doubt you have one handy, but just in case, do you have any idea how the Vali would stack up to the Asgard 1?
I don't. I will try it vs the Lyr a bit later this week, tho.
- NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!!
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 38 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 47 seconds ago
- › AUDIO GD NFB 27H (2015) with 32bit / 384K /DSD Amanero combo384... 4 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 4 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › right ear hurts from headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 8 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 9 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Oriolus In-Ear Monitors (v2) by Aerosphere
- › SoundMAGIC HP100 Premium Over-the-Ear Folding Headphone by harry501501
- › Audio-Opus Opus#1 by musicday
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...