Thanks for the comparison. It really helps put things into perspective.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD598s.. Magni2Uber vs Vali Last post on 2/26/15 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 4/3/15 at 1:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- FS: Schiit Vali Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:45am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Recommendation for Tube Amp Last post on 8/11/15 at 3:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
You gonna get an amp now? ...or wait? o.k., you gonna wait? keep...
After years of not getting anything new, the Lyra was my first earphones that I would classify as high end. I got it before my CDM and one thing really lead to another. Made by Campfire...
Introduction: Peter Wong Audio is a Hong Kong based brand, and Peter, Ceo of th company, offers many different products such as mini to mini and IEM cables, several adapters, interconnects and...
NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Vali isn't meant for high sensitivity cans like our TH600's (noise floor/output impedance)...so the T1 is still in play :D
Good point... I still may have to try this later on and for $119 why the hell not!!
Will have to search through this thread - I think Purrin reported that the Vali was a great pairing with another T50RP mod (Thunderpants maybe?). For me, I wanna own some schiit and this is a nice entry point.
I wonder how the Valo would pair with the Shure SRH840's or 940's, anyone have any thoughts?
Not to long ago, someone said the the Denons sounded fine on the Vali.
Edited by Sony Slave - 10/28/13 at 7:47pm
I'd think the new rollable Valhalla would count as a v2.
Lyr I'd expect at some point.
SE Mjolnir...from everything I've seen mentioned this'll probably never happen. (Or looking at it another way, it already is and it's called the Ragnarok)
Jason's already basically confirmed speaker amps. No specific configurations were mentioned, but I imagine there will be options.
Ragnarok is an over specified beast. I probably buy one but for the other room
There is my desktop PC and my smaller listening area with headphones and
reasonably sized amplifiers. I love my Gungnir, I love the size of the Gungnir/Mjolnir
combo stacked up on top of each other. I have four headphones and all are
single ended. No plan to make them balanced..yet.
leesure, you've been very generous with your time and comparisons. Thank you.
I doubt you have one handy, but just in case, do you have any idea how the Vali would stack up to the Asgard 1?
I don't. I will try it vs the Lyr a bit later this week, tho.
- NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!!
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 1 minute ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 1 minute ago
- › HD800 Stock Cable 1 minute ago
- › SoundMAGIC E80 Review by mark2410 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Seeking advice: Audio-gd customer service (NFB-15) 2 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 4 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX80 4 minutes ago
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Project Horizon 3 by Army-Firedawg
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by grizzlybeast
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by nauhid
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2