Thanks for the comparison. It really helps put things into perspective.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD598s.. Magni2Uber vs Vali Last post on 2/26/15 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 4/3/15 at 1:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- FS: Schiit Vali Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:45am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Recommendation for Tube Amp Last post on 8/11/15 at 3:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 11/30/15
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION Firstly I'd like to acknowledge Head-fier Ajaxander (Andy) and also Ken Ball from...
I bought these (at £150) expecting much but was shocked by how far they fell short of even competency. They are very uncomfortable, badly designed and the sound is really nothing special. Whatever...
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Vali isn't meant for high sensitivity cans like our TH600's (noise floor/output impedance)...so the T1 is still in play :D
Good point... I still may have to try this later on and for $119 why the hell not!!
Will have to search through this thread - I think Purrin reported that the Vali was a great pairing with another T50RP mod (Thunderpants maybe?). For me, I wanna own some schiit and this is a nice entry point.
I wonder how the Valo would pair with the Shure SRH840's or 940's, anyone have any thoughts?
Not to long ago, someone said the the Denons sounded fine on the Vali.
Edited by Sony Slave - 10/28/13 at 7:47pm
I'd think the new rollable Valhalla would count as a v2.
Lyr I'd expect at some point.
SE Mjolnir...from everything I've seen mentioned this'll probably never happen. (Or looking at it another way, it already is and it's called the Ragnarok)
Jason's already basically confirmed speaker amps. No specific configurations were mentioned, but I imagine there will be options.
Ragnarok is an over specified beast. I probably buy one but for the other room
There is my desktop PC and my smaller listening area with headphones and
reasonably sized amplifiers. I love my Gungnir, I love the size of the Gungnir/Mjolnir
combo stacked up on top of each other. I have four headphones and all are
single ended. No plan to make them balanced..yet.
leesure, you've been very generous with your time and comparisons. Thank you.
I doubt you have one handy, but just in case, do you have any idea how the Vali would stack up to the Asgard 1?
I don't. I will try it vs the Lyr a bit later this week, tho.
- NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!!
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 51 seconds ago
- › Samsung Note 7 - just around the corner , audiophile phone? 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Seiun player, $150 player with monster spec. Too good to be true? 6 minutes ago
- › Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth Headphone Reviews Wanted---Bluetooth... 6 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 7 minutes ago
- › Meze 12 Classics review tour - worldwide reviewers wanted! 8 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 9 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 11 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...