Thanks for the comparison. It really helps put things into perspective.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD598s.. Magni2Uber vs Vali Last post on 2/26/15 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 4/3/15 at 1:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- FS: Schiit Vali Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:45am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Recommendation for Tube Amp Last post on 1/27/15 at 1:35pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! - Page 38
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Vali isn't meant for high sensitivity cans like our TH600's (noise floor/output impedance)...so the T1 is still in play :D
Good point... I still may have to try this later on and for $119 why the hell not!!
Will have to search through this thread - I think Purrin reported that the Vali was a great pairing with another T50RP mod (Thunderpants maybe?). For me, I wanna own some schiit and this is a nice entry point.
I wonder how the Valo would pair with the Shure SRH840's or 940's, anyone have any thoughts?
Not to long ago, someone said the the Denons sounded fine on the Vali.
Edited by Sony Slave - 10/28/13 at 7:47pm
I'd think the new rollable Valhalla would count as a v2.
Lyr I'd expect at some point.
SE Mjolnir...from everything I've seen mentioned this'll probably never happen. (Or looking at it another way, it already is and it's called the Ragnarok)
Jason's already basically confirmed speaker amps. No specific configurations were mentioned, but I imagine there will be options.
Ragnarok is an over specified beast. I probably buy one but for the other room
There is my desktop PC and my smaller listening area with headphones and
reasonably sized amplifiers. I love my Gungnir, I love the size of the Gungnir/Mjolnir
combo stacked up on top of each other. I have four headphones and all are
single ended. No plan to make them balanced..yet.
leesure, you've been very generous with your time and comparisons. Thank you.
I doubt you have one handy, but just in case, do you have any idea how the Vali would stack up to the Asgard 1?
I don't. I will try it vs the Lyr a bit later this week, tho.
- NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!!
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion just now
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Edition 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › The Tera player Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Sony EX450 and EX650. 4 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 10 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 10 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 13 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 15 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 16 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3