I never mind a bit of OT about tinnitus. It's a serious and life changing effect of hp's if you don't take precautions. I had my own personal scare and have recovered to about 90%. Needs to be mentioned more often around here. Take care of your hearing people.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD598s.. Magni2Uber vs Vali Last post on 2/26/15 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 3/21/15 at 1:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 4/3/15 at 1:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- FS: Schiit Vali Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:45am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Recommendation for Tube Amp Last post on 1/27/15 at 1:35pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
INTRODUCTION Altone250 U.S. Tour Being an Altone200 fan, I was quite excited to hear that T-PEOS was updating their IEM lineup with a new Altone series based on feedback received from the H300...
Intro (Kind of) The Westone W30 is one of several IEMs in Westone's newly revamped universal IEM collection, intended as a removable-cable replacement to the older W3. For those of you who are...
I picked these beautiful-looking babies on amazon few days ago when price dropped on amazon (used ones from amazon warehouse for $400), which was a bargain; compared to $300 price tag on HD650's....
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! - Page 28
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This thread has got me looking at spl meters on Amazon. I want to know how loud I am listening. And to be on topic, yay Vali!
Schiit, there is a small meet in Chicago on Nov 2nd. I'd be happy to pay right this moment to have one available for the meet.
Getting a solid SPL meter is a good idea for room measurements and everything but if you want a ball-park estimate and have an iOS device, check out UE SPL - it's free and should get you within a few dB for sure.
Aw I know. I'm only 17 and I topped out at 15khz, and that was straining :( Bass goes all the way down to 20 though :D
Schiit should have a package deal (not discounted) of the Vali + Modi. Anything to get more people to try my favorite Modi
Maybe throw in a free cable... or not. I know that Schiit doesn't like sales and they're already cheap enough.
Or even a tiny discount on shipping. I wish more people had $25-30 next day delivery. Of course Fedex/UPS rarely gives discounted rates to smaller companies I guess.
As much as I liked the Magni, the Modi deserves even better!
Sign card at RMAF said November. Jason has said in various posts 2-3 weeks after RMAF. I check their site daily :)
I guess I'll probably try it, put it up against the Magni while using the Alpha's...
I just emailed and asked the guys at schiit and received a reply of - "Complete info will be available on the site when we start shipping in a couple of weeks." So, nothing from them until they ship - but the good news is it is going to be in the next couple of weeks!
- NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!!
- › "The Lab" 50 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 50 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Price dropped - Sennheiser HD580 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 4 minutes ago
- › Dubai Head-Fi Meet 8th May 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 4 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 5 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone250 by nmatheis
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2