I never mind a bit of OT about tinnitus. It's a serious and life changing effect of hp's if you don't take precautions. I had my own personal scare and have recovered to about 90%. Needs to be mentioned more often around here. Take care of your hearing people.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD598s.. Magni2Uber vs Vali Last post on 2/26/15 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 7/18/15 at 4:05pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 4/3/15 at 1:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- FS: Schiit Vali Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:45am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Recommendation for Tube Amp Last post on 8/11/15 at 3:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 11/30/15
This is a review of the Burson Audio Cable+ RCA to RCA active cable. The Burson Audio Cable+ was sent to me by Burson Audio for me as a loaner unit to test it out, thanks to Burson Audio for...
Most people balk at spending more than $20 on a pair of headphones, given the disposable history of a typical portable consumer headphones for the past 35 years. Music lovers who do invest in a...
It’s Black Friday, and what’s more black than to buy a good pair of headphones for your favorite rocker or metalhead. Today the headphone audiophile community is buzzing about what may become a...
The evolution of headphones has been fascinating to watch over the years. Pretty much everyone aged 50 and younger has grown up using headphones, and have owned many, many pairs. Some may remember...
Acknowledgment Thanks 1MORE UK for providing this review sample in return for my honest opinion.IntroductionI heard about 1MORE from a fellow HeadFier, @canali, who told me I should check out the...
NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! - Page 28
Gear mentioned in this thread:
This thread has got me looking at spl meters on Amazon. I want to know how loud I am listening. And to be on topic, yay Vali!
Schiit, there is a small meet in Chicago on Nov 2nd. I'd be happy to pay right this moment to have one available for the meet.
Getting a solid SPL meter is a good idea for room measurements and everything but if you want a ball-park estimate and have an iOS device, check out UE SPL - it's free and should get you within a few dB for sure.
Aw I know. I'm only 17 and I topped out at 15khz, and that was straining :( Bass goes all the way down to 20 though :D
Schiit should have a package deal (not discounted) of the Vali + Modi. Anything to get more people to try my favorite Modi
Maybe throw in a free cable... or not. I know that Schiit doesn't like sales and they're already cheap enough.
Or even a tiny discount on shipping. I wish more people had $25-30 next day delivery. Of course Fedex/UPS rarely gives discounted rates to smaller companies I guess.
As much as I liked the Magni, the Modi deserves even better!
Sign card at RMAF said November. Jason has said in various posts 2-3 weeks after RMAF. I check their site daily :)
I guess I'll probably try it, put it up against the Magni while using the Alpha's...
I just emailed and asked the guys at schiit and received a reply of - "Complete info will be available on the site when we start shipping in a couple of weeks." So, nothing from them until they ship - but the good news is it is going to be in the next couple of weeks!
- NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!!
- › Grado Fan Club! 8 seconds ago
- › Why are masters so different? 21 seconds ago
- › USED: Schiit Magni (first version) 52 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 54 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze's 2016 revamp, re-voiced and re-engineered headphones, the... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by peter123
- › BeyerDynamic DT 1990 PRO 250 Ohm Open Studio Headphones (710490) by Fastnbulbous
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by Fastnbulbous
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Fastnbulbous
- › 1MORE MK801 Over-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...