I don't know how Schiit response about this ringing problem. If they don't solve it, magni will be a better choice.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD598s.. Magni2Uber vs Vali Last post on 2/26/15 at 6:21pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Schiit Magni2 Uber/Modi2 Uber vs Vali/Loki Last post on 3/21/15 at 1:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 4/3/15 at 1:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- FS: Schiit Vali Last post on 2/3/15 at 11:45am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Recommendation for Tube Amp Last post on 1/27/15 at 1:35pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure E4Cs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! - Page 236
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My Vali is not ringing, but for EU users it seems shipping for warranty repair is really high. I am thinking about buying some 6088 tubes from ebay for reserve. For $15 one from 10 tubes MUST be ok...
Wow pretty cheap. Unfortunately I'm not very handy. Just simply use a soldering iron for replacement ?
Surprisingly the ringing on my own unit can barely be heard. To the point where I can totally dismiss and ignore it.
Thats fortunate! Mine is quite ringable but I'm weird and like that it rings, it gives the Vali character.
It is a feature that it ring on the right side even if I move the cable of headphones or lightly touch the volume knob ?
Cool feature... after all, I just have to stay immobile.
The tubes are soldered directly to the PCB though. Won't it void the warranty if we change them ourself?
- NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!!
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 10 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 56 seconds ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+ SS Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post... 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Question about playing particular song 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2