Bought these new a few years ago but never really used them. They haven't been out of the box since I bought the Smyth Realiser/Stax combo. Like new condition with no cosmetic issues. They work and sound great. Comes with the original cable, 1/8" adapter, and original box. Free shipping.
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 10/8/13
Related Forum Threads
- I've Made a Terrible Mistake OR My Frustrating IEMs Journey, featuring a scathing reveiw of... Last post on Yesterday at 8:55 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- choose my next headphones, bassy (not too much) Last post on Yesterday at 9:07 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Used Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 1/27/15 at 2:52pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Sennheiser HD650 - Mint (New Black Box Packaging) Last post on 1/27/15 at 9:38am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Clear, balanced open-back headphones for under $300 Last post on Yesterday at 12:45 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
For Sale: FS: Sennheiser HD650
post #1 of 4
10/8/13 at 7:40pm - last bumped: 10/11/13
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
10/8/13 at 8:33pm
I haven't sold anything on Headfi since they revamped the classified section, so i don't have feedback. But I have great feedback from the deals I did on this site before then. Hopefully it is still able to be found. Thanks.
post #3 of 4
10/9/13 at 8:53pm
- FS: Sennheiser HD650
Currently, there are 2824 Active Users (467 Members and 2357 Guests)
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 4 minutes ago
- › February 21 Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet 5 minutes ago
- › MQA from Meridian 7 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 9 minutes ago
- › BTG-Audio 9 minutes ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 9 minutes ago
- › She is Called Esther ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3