New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Free to a Good Home: 2 Pairs of Monoprice 8320(NEW)

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

Free to a Good Home:
2 Pairs of Monoprice 8320(NEW)

Will Ship To: Anywhere

In spirit of my latest giveaway, I'm going to do soemthing a bit cheaper, but in more quantity. I am looking to give these to somebody in need of good, personal audio, and I hear these are quite good. Thanks guys, I hope to provide everybody with good audio :) 

post #2 of 14

Nice! Hopefully someone will really enjoy these nice to see people in the giving spirit. I actually have a pair of these and they sound quite good though I need some new tips any recommendations?

post #3 of 14

Wow! How do we enter these give away?

Thanks.

post #4 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
 

Nice! Hopefully someone will really enjoy these nice to see people in the giving spirit. I actually have a pair of these and they sound quite good though I need some new tips any recommendations?

 

I would suggest reading up on them/waiting for someone more knowledgable to comment. Thanks!

post #5 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
 

Nice! Hopefully someone will really enjoy these nice to see people in the giving spirit. I actually have a pair of these and they sound quite good though I need some new tips any recommendations?

 

Sony Hybrids are quite good. 

post #6 of 14

I don't usually use IEMs, but when I do, I prefer the Monoprice 8320...

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4zfsy6rsM

 

Stay thirsty my friends.

post #7 of 14

I've been looking for a nice pair of IEM's and I keep running into these. Would be great to win one!

post #8 of 14
Thread Starter 

1 gone, 1 to go:beerchug:

post #9 of 14

Thanks for doing this. I love this community for this kind of stuff.

Not entering, just saying thanks.
I have a pair of these for the commute and I love them.
When I lose them I think I'll go for the black next. :-)

post #10 of 14
How nice of you. I'm just north of you in Santa Rosa. Would love to try these.
post #11 of 14
Thread Starter 
PM me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaksfan View Post

How nice of you. I'm just north of you in Santa Rosa. Would love to try these.
post #12 of 14
Site says I'he reached my 2 pm limit, but haven't sent a pm today. Will try again later. Thanks
post #13 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaksfan View Post

Site says I'he reached my 2 pm limit, but haven't sent a pm today. Will try again later. Thanks

Hey, I'll PM you my email :)

post #14 of 14
Thread Starter 

All gone:bigsmile_face:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade