Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Special Forums › Premier Sponsor Forums and Sponsor Forums › Sponsor Forums › FiiO › Campaign regarding X3 theme beautification
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Campaign regarding X3 theme beautification - Page 2

post #16 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by httin View Post
 

i wanted to post my Theme with picture here but it says

"Your account does not have the required permissions to access this page".

 

So how to solve this?

You can upload the pic to hosting sites like imgur or minus, then simply copy and paste the pic back here

post #17 of 63
Tried downloading but each time unsuccessful..... Really like yr works
post #18 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendra009 View Post

Hi, sorry for the long wait...

Here is my entry (Please correct me if I'm wrong):
Title: EX3ctroix
Draft link (litegui folder): http://www.filedropper.com/ex3ctroixlitegui
Full Firmware v1.31 with theme applied as Theme 1: http://www.filedropper.com/fiioex3troixtheme131
Boot/shutdown animation (gif in zip): http://www.filedropper.com/ex3ctroixbootshutdown

(cannot post gif here?)
Main Menu (this is mockup, where can I get liteGUI tool?):


Now Playing


Note: I used Arial Unicode MS as Main Font
Real Life Pics:



Thanks.

Any other link to download this theme beside file dropper... As for me this link is not working

Thanks
post #19 of 63

Hi, you can download from this mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0sbsb3q33zbnm5o/fiio_ex3troix_theme_X3-FW2.05F2.zip

 

This is the latest version of my theme with some of the english string changed to be more intuitive. :)

post #20 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendra009 View Post
 

Hi, you can download from this mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0sbsb3q33zbnm5o/fiio_ex3troix_theme_X3-FW2.05F2.zip

 

This is the latest version of my theme with some of the english string changed to be more intuitive. :)

 

Maybe FiiO can open up another competition: The Competition of Translation. XD


Edited by llision - 11/5/13 at 12:46am
post #21 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendra009 View Post
 

Hi, you can download from this mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0sbsb3q33zbnm5o/fiio_ex3troix_theme_X3-FW2.05F2.zip

 

This is the latest version of my theme with some of the english string changed to be more intuitive. :)

Just installed and it's looking good :etysmile:. One minor thing, when you go to browse files the "Browse Files" text at the top of the screen is just a little too large for the space allocated for it, which results in it scrolling back and forth a pixel or so. I don't know if you can do anything about the space allocated. If you can't, I prefer the bolder font and will happily live with the oscillating title.

 

Maybe the Fiio engineers will increase the space at some point since it is currently unnecessarily small. TBH, that would be the best fix.

post #22 of 63

Sorry, can't do anything about that title string space (I changed the DAC title to prevent it from scrolling :tongue:), maybe hardcoded inside the binary,

Even I couldn't write "Sampling Rate" in the information page (Now Playing -> Hold Menu) without causing it to scroll back and forth. :jecklinsmile:

post #23 of 63

Also Treble first on main menu but Bass first on DAC menu.:D

post #24 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjw321 View Post
 

Just installed and it's looking good :etysmile:. One minor thing, when you go to browse files the "Browse Files" text at the top of the screen is just a little too large for the space allocated for it, which results in it scrolling back and forth a pixel or so. I don't know if you can do anything about the space allocated. If you can't, I prefer the bolder font and will happily live with the oscillating title.

 

Maybe the Fiio engineers will increase the space at some point since it is currently unnecessarily small. TBH, that would be the best fix.


Hi, I changed the string to "File Browser", the browser title won't scroll anymore. Consider this the latest version.

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nw92k88088t79ix/fiio_ex3troix_theme_X3-FW2.05F3.zip

Enjoy!

post #25 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendra009 View Post
 


Hi, I changed the string to "File Browser", the browser title won't scroll anymore. Consider this the latest version.

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nw92k88088t79ix/fiio_ex3troix_theme_X3-FW2.05F3.zip

Enjoy!

 

Wow this thread needs more appreciation!

 

I just received my Fiio X3 today and my first thought was: this product needs more themes!

 

Thank you hendra009 for your contributions.

post #26 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesFiiO View Post
 

here is some links for reference.all by Chinse user.

 

 

http://fiio.pw/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2933&extra=page%3D1

 

 

 

 

 

 Great animations,

but, i.e. the above; if I split it, I get about 50 single pictures....how does this work if original FW only has 10  - can you use as many as you want?

post #27 of 63

hendra009

Please give us this wonderful theme with the latest firmware FW2.1 :-)

post #28 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalDestiny View Post
 

hendra009

Please give us this wonderful theme with the latest firmware FW2.1 :-)


Downloading FW2.1 now, will post the theme ASAP.

 

Edit: Ex3ctroix theme on Fiio X3 FW2.1 is up! Grab em on: http://www.mediafire.com/download/41xmdnb1di64ans/fiio_ex3ctroix_theme_X3-FW2.1F4.zip

Enjoy! :smile_phones:


Edited by hendra009 - 11/20/13 at 9:14am
post #29 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendra009 View Post
 


Downloading FW2.1 now, will post the theme ASAP.

 

Thanks so so much. It's for my girlfriend too :-)

post #30 of 63

Please Watashi101  give us your excellent theme with the latest firmware FW2.1 .

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FiiO
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Special Forums › Premier Sponsor Forums and Sponsor Forums › Sponsor Forums › FiiO › Campaign regarding X3 theme beautification