Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 612

post #9166 of 25084
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post


Picasso

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90
That's a very cool Picasso. I've never seen that before.
post #9167 of 25084
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post
 

 

 

Picasso

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90


Ironically, the guy lost an ear...

post #9168 of 25084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
 


Ironically, the guy lost an ear...

 

I believe that was Van Gogh.

post #9169 of 25084
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulomario77 View Post
 

 

I believe that was Van Gogh.

Copyright 1995 Nicolas Pioch


Yep!

post #9170 of 25084

I have a Picasso, or two.

 

 


Edited by Watagump - 3/23/15 at 11:29am
post #9171 of 25084
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulomario77 View Post

I believe that was Van Gogh.

I, sir, am an idiot.

Although, I think we can all learn something from this.
Edited by Dexter Morgan - 3/23/15 at 11:59am
post #9172 of 25084

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
 


Ironically, the guy lost an ear...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post


I, sir, am an idiot.

Now Dex, don't be so hard on yourself...anyone coulda made the same mistake..lighten up and let go of the anger mentally.....no need to be sharp with yourself.

 

:beerchug:

post #9173 of 25084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post
 

 

Now Dex, don't be so hard on yourself...anyone coulda made the same mistake..lighten up and let go of the anger mentally.....no need to be sharp with yourself.

 

:beerchug:


I find my anger is best released physically. But we're getting OT.

post #9174 of 25084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
 


I find my anger is best released physically. But we're getting OT.

Yep, we generally frown upon OT messages in this thread :atsmile:

 

BTW, my favourite is the E46 M3. Well actually the E39 M5.

post #9175 of 25084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post

I have a Picasso, or two.






Watgump. A man of refinement and taste.
post #9176 of 25084
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulty View Post

Yep, we generally frown upon OT messages in this thread atsmile.gif

BTW, my favourite is the E46 M3. Well actually the E39 M5.

You said it, not me. This thread is more like the official Noble Social Club than anything else. But I kinda like it that way. Although I pity the person reading through it trying to cull useful information!
post #9177 of 25084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post


You said it, not me. This thread is more like the official Noble Social Club than anything else. But I kinda like it that way. Although I pity the person reading through it trying to cull useful information!


Still, we're all nice enough that if someone asks for actual iem info, we'll stop the banter and answer them! :wink_face:  Not that I have any answers, but others do!

 

We just have to refrain from the all too common response in other threads, "God, that's already been answered somewhere, go back and read the previous 611 pages!!".:blink:

post #9178 of 25084
There's only so many times it's necessary to state how wonderful the K10's are!
post #9179 of 25084

Got the Logitech UE900 replacement silicone tips in today. I agree they are spectacular on the K10U. Definitely lends a more open, detailed sound over my previous favorite tips-- Ortofon silicone. Thanks for the recommendation. 

 

With the BTG Starlight cable, and these tips, I have to wonder how much better the custom could possibly sound. 

 

Edit:  makes the K10U a tad on the bright side unfortunately.... 


Edited by cn11 - 3/23/15 at 8:29pm
post #9180 of 25084
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn11 View Post
 

Got the Logitech UE900 replacement silicone tips in today. I agree they are spectacular on the K10U. Definitely lends a more open, detailed sound over my previous favorite tips-- Ortofon silicone. Thanks for the recommendation. 

 

With the BTG Starlight cable, and these tips, I have to wonder how much better the custom could possibly sound. 

 

Edit:  makes the K10U a tad on the bright side unfortunately.... 

 

I had not heard of the BTG Audio cables before. What kind of difference in sound do they have?

 

Have you had a chance to try the new tips without the new cable to isolate where the brightness comes in?

 

I am using the stock cable with the UE900 tips and get a nice even(ish) response, with just a touch of warmth, just the way I like it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!