- 114 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Location: Stirling, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Savanttagged by bangkokkid, 6/7/15
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 8/29/16 at 11:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Noble Audio Wizard Savanna Giveaway! Last post on Today at 4:28 am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- KATANA Listening Event @ Affordable Audio Last post on 7/15/16 at 5:09pm in SoCal Head-Fiers Group
- KATANA Listening Event @ Affordable Audio Last post on 10/18/16 at 4:41am in Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/25/15
Welcome to my first review DanaCable Lazuli SH HP Cable versus Moon Audio Black Dragon HD800 HP Cable Preliminaries I tend to hear subtle...
Preamble: I have a set of around 30 – 40 tracks all in the FLAC from varying genres that I use as my test reference playlist. I try to cover as many genres and stick to recordings that have good...
At the time this review was written, the Earsonics S-EM9 was listed for sale on Musicteck’s online store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
HIFIMAN SuperMini review Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in time. ...In a Hi-Fi...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 56
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
It's that this time of the year that I start to think of the great one... born in a stable and who had millions of followers...
Merry Christmas to all Noble Customers... past, present & future... Noble-Europe
Edited by OK-Guy - 12/24/13 at 7:15am
Well, I went out and collected my 4C from the UPS depot. Got wet and my train got suspended, but I got it.
Not had too long on it, but even after coming from the K10, it still wowed me. There are a couple of 4C/4S reviews on here (Joker and Kunlun) and they do a much better job than I ever could. Compared with the K10, it has a bit less bass that although it doesn't really show up on most genres, it was noticeable on electronic/dance.
I run the 4C from the Sony ZX1, and like my K10, I find I don't need to do any sound adjustments/enhancements. I was pleasantly surprised by the 4C. It's described as neutral and flat and this is something I've not gone for before. Plus, with the K10, I was worried it would dominate the 4C in everyway so much so that I would not use the 4C. It's still too early to say if this will be true, but I'm positive this won't be the case. For outdoor use, I will stick with the K10 as the added bass is needed.
Edit: Regarding UPS. GRRR, they make me . They told me the address was incomplete, but I when I got the parcel, it wasn't. UPS's service really seems to go down during busier times.
Damn, you're making me jealous! I have my K10, and I've got a 4C in production...but it's a secret Christmas gift for my fiancée. Shh, don't tell her that getting ear impressions AREN'T a normal part of having your ears cleaned out. To make sure the wax is pulled out properly, of course! Too bad I won't be able to steal them from her to listen...
I guess I'll have to make due with my 8.A and K10, and contemplate ordering an 8C for myself (what is this upgraditis? I have no idea...). What I'd really like to see, though, is the Noble 6 in those sexy silicone sleeves. That'd make me drop some more money at the drop of a hat!
I believe all the Noble IEM's are injection molded plastic. The universal shells are all the same. The differences are the color of the screws and the internal components, of course. Oh yes, they all sound different too!
Beautiful. you won't go wrong with Peter's stuff :)
shipping confirmation received, set to pick up my N6 on Thursday! As a parent of 3, I no longer get any gifts from anyone because I tell them to spend it on my kids instead so this is my gift to myself. Merry Christmas!
We currently do not have a distributor in Australia, however we do ship to Australia. Shipping worldwide is, of course, included in the price of all our IEMs.
Awesome! thank you... time to speed up my saving
Wow this thread moves fast! Sorry if anyone asked a questions about 4C or 8C that I could have answered..... I've just been away too long I guess. Nice to see all these beautiful builds that are showing up!
It seems to have added more refinement to the K10.. I will compare them more after a bit more break in time :)
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 40 seconds ago
- › Having issue access Head-fi 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-A20 SERIES 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE Pro Reference Remastered! (UERR) 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 5 minutes ago
- › Danacable Lazuli SH for Sennheiser HD800 / 800S by FLTWS
- › PSB M4U 4 by Krisman
- › Earsonics - S-EM9 in-ear Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...