- 114 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Location: Stirling, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Savanttagged by bangkokkid, 6/7/15
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 4/13/16 at 9:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Introducing the New Classic Universal Line from Noble Last post on 4/13/16 at 6:18pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Noble Audio Wizard Savant Giveaway! Last post on 9/22/15 at 9:12am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) Last post on 4/28/16 at 10:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/25/15
It might be one of your favorite cans if you pay an intense listen to them for a few hours. Really its a steal while you might get it for 60ish or 80ish. I got mine for 75 ish. I still wonder why...
The MEE Audio RX18P was sent to me from MEE Audio with the intention to compare it to some of the most popular Chinese budget offerings and let Mike know the result of my findings. The ida was not...
In the audio world, nobody can say we don’t have a tonne of choice available to us. Some audition gear with slight differences to find the piece that truly stands out to them. This...
A good sounding inexpensive product. As of my late work has pushed me to have to work at many hours at once on writing Visual Novels, I began asking myself if there is a buds solution that...
I just sell my Yamaha EPH-100, so before I forget how they sound I will write a little review here. My attempt for this micro driver earphones was BIG, especially because of the praise I found...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 56
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
It's that this time of the year that I start to think of the great one... born in a stable and who had millions of followers...
Merry Christmas to all Noble Customers... past, present & future... Noble-Europe
Edited by OK-Guy - 12/24/13 at 7:15am
Well, I went out and collected my 4C from the UPS depot. Got wet and my train got suspended, but I got it.
Not had too long on it, but even after coming from the K10, it still wowed me. There are a couple of 4C/4S reviews on here (Joker and Kunlun) and they do a much better job than I ever could. Compared with the K10, it has a bit less bass that although it doesn't really show up on most genres, it was noticeable on electronic/dance.
I run the 4C from the Sony ZX1, and like my K10, I find I don't need to do any sound adjustments/enhancements. I was pleasantly surprised by the 4C. It's described as neutral and flat and this is something I've not gone for before. Plus, with the K10, I was worried it would dominate the 4C in everyway so much so that I would not use the 4C. It's still too early to say if this will be true, but I'm positive this won't be the case. For outdoor use, I will stick with the K10 as the added bass is needed.
Edit: Regarding UPS. GRRR, they make me . They told me the address was incomplete, but I when I got the parcel, it wasn't. UPS's service really seems to go down during busier times.
Damn, you're making me jealous! I have my K10, and I've got a 4C in production...but it's a secret Christmas gift for my fiancée. Shh, don't tell her that getting ear impressions AREN'T a normal part of having your ears cleaned out. To make sure the wax is pulled out properly, of course! Too bad I won't be able to steal them from her to listen...
I guess I'll have to make due with my 8.A and K10, and contemplate ordering an 8C for myself (what is this upgraditis? I have no idea...). What I'd really like to see, though, is the Noble 6 in those sexy silicone sleeves. That'd make me drop some more money at the drop of a hat!
I believe all the Noble IEM's are injection molded plastic. The universal shells are all the same. The differences are the color of the screws and the internal components, of course. Oh yes, they all sound different too!
Beautiful. you won't go wrong with Peter's stuff :)
shipping confirmation received, set to pick up my N6 on Thursday! As a parent of 3, I no longer get any gifts from anyone because I tell them to spend it on my kids instead so this is my gift to myself. Merry Christmas!
We currently do not have a distributor in Australia, however we do ship to Australia. Shipping worldwide is, of course, included in the price of all our IEMs.
Awesome! thank you... time to speed up my saving
Wow this thread moves fast! Sorry if anyone asked a questions about 4C or 8C that I could have answered..... I've just been away too long I guess. Nice to see all these beautiful builds that are showing up!
It seems to have added more refinement to the K10.. I will compare them more after a bit more break in time :)
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 6 seconds ago
- › Uncompressed Lossless (WAV) vs Compressed (FLAC / ALAC) - O/T... 48 seconds ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 1 minute ago
- › HFM He350 or Kingston Hyperx Cloud 2 1 minute ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Kumitate (くみたて) Lab: A Triumph and Celebration of DIY - Impressions... 4 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 5 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 5 minutes ago
- › Philips SHP9500 by Mosauwer
- › MEE Audio RX18 Comfort-Fit In-Ear Headphones with Enhanced Bass... by peter123
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Aornic
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Dobrescu George
- › Yamaha EPH-M100 High-Performance Earphones by Nymphonomaniac
- › PMV A-01 HYBIRD IEM by peter123
- › Cayin N5 DSD Lossless Music Player by H20Fidelity
- › Campfire Audio Orion by piksnz
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by Asr
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse