- 54 Posts. Joined 11/2013
- Location: Stirling, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- 50 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Legend R, CustomArt Harmony 8, Hidition NT 6 and AAW W500) Last post on 1/25/15 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Recommendation for the best value CIEM? Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Noble K-10? Enough Bass? Last post on 1/11/15 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:29 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
In short words: The Fidue is on par with the Sony EX1000 (little less sound stage and depth, but better, more flat sound signature) Downside: Cable plugs to the earphone speakers was...
I am an audiophile and these cans really deliver! Spacious and open with a neutral but pacy kick. These phones are the business but deserve a headphone amp to really bounce! Nevertheless, you will...
HiFiMAN RE-300h Review with RE-400 comparisons and comments Disclaimer: The following review is my subjective assessment of the headphone. I am in no way affiliated with HiFiMAN nor am I...
Sorry for no actual review as i have just got into audio recently and this is my first pair or good headphones. But even i could tell there was alot of sub bass not loud but its definitely...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 56
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
It's that this time of the year that I start to think of the great one... born in a stable and who had millions of followers...
Merry Christmas to all Noble Customers... past, present & future... Noble-Europe
Edited by OK-Guy - 12/24/13 at 7:15am
Well, I went out and collected my 4C from the UPS depot. Got wet and my train got suspended, but I got it.
Not had too long on it, but even after coming from the K10, it still wowed me. There are a couple of 4C/4S reviews on here (Joker and Kunlun) and they do a much better job than I ever could. Compared with the K10, it has a bit less bass that although it doesn't really show up on most genres, it was noticeable on electronic/dance.
I run the 4C from the Sony ZX1, and like my K10, I find I don't need to do any sound adjustments/enhancements. I was pleasantly surprised by the 4C. It's described as neutral and flat and this is something I've not gone for before. Plus, with the K10, I was worried it would dominate the 4C in everyway so much so that I would not use the 4C. It's still too early to say if this will be true, but I'm positive this won't be the case. For outdoor use, I will stick with the K10 as the added bass is needed.
Edit: Regarding UPS. GRRR, they make me . They told me the address was incomplete, but I when I got the parcel, it wasn't. UPS's service really seems to go down during busier times.
Damn, you're making me jealous! I have my K10, and I've got a 4C in production...but it's a secret Christmas gift for my fiancée. Shh, don't tell her that getting ear impressions AREN'T a normal part of having your ears cleaned out. To make sure the wax is pulled out properly, of course! Too bad I won't be able to steal them from her to listen...
I guess I'll have to make due with my 8.A and K10, and contemplate ordering an 8C for myself (what is this upgraditis? I have no idea...). What I'd really like to see, though, is the Noble 6 in those sexy silicone sleeves. That'd make me drop some more money at the drop of a hat!
I believe all the Noble IEM's are injection molded plastic. The universal shells are all the same. The differences are the color of the screws and the internal components, of course. Oh yes, they all sound different too!
Beautiful. you won't go wrong with Peter's stuff :)
shipping confirmation received, set to pick up my N6 on Thursday! As a parent of 3, I no longer get any gifts from anyone because I tell them to spend it on my kids instead so this is my gift to myself. Merry Christmas!
We currently do not have a distributor in Australia, however we do ship to Australia. Shipping worldwide is, of course, included in the price of all our IEMs.
Awesome! thank you... time to speed up my saving
I like the color contrasting theme going on with the shell and cable
Wow this thread moves fast! Sorry if anyone asked a questions about 4C or 8C that I could have answered..... I've just been away too long I guess. Nice to see all these beautiful builds that are showing up!
It seems to have added more refinement to the K10.. I will compare them more after a bit more break in time :)
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 second ago
- › "The Lab" 17 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 23 seconds ago
- › Rooth demos: the evaluation of Rooth lineup – liquid clarity 36 seconds ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E17k Alpen 2 Announced (23/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Which one to buy Sennheiser HD 429 or HD 205? 1 minute ago
- › ASG 2.5 fit 2 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3