Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 48

post #706 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokkid View Post
 

IEM Update (no bad news here)

 

We are going to begin shipping out IEMs today (Friday) and will continue to do so Monday/Tuesday of next week as needed. First deliveries will also occur during this time frame, most likely US based customers because of distance but UPS may work wonders internationally. Expect to receive an automated email from UPS with tracking information, I will not be personally emailing everyone individually with tracking info (simply too many orders). If you have provided specific instructions to hold/delay shipping your order due to travel plans, but still receive tracking info, this is because a shipping manifest has been created. It does not mean your order is in transit, just that we have prepared it to be shipped out per request.

 

Thanks very much to everyone who purchased IEMs during and after Black Friday. We recognize that these purchases were made in good faith and we are very much looking forward to delivering the goods as we intended.


Nice to see this kind of update, people in the Roxanne thread are getting antsy (mind you, they are very impatient) and it seems like JH is not being very clear with their customers regarding shipping of their orders. Something like this from JH would surely give some peace of mind to their customers.

post #707 of 5082

 

 

Brannan Mason

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #708 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokkid View Post
 

 

 

 

Wow those are disturbing in a cool kinda way. look like ears.

post #709 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokkid View Post
 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

I want to like them.....but

post #710 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

Going back to the K10s:

1. They're a very flexible CIEM, you can listen to most styles of music with them, no problem. (Tested with EDM, Rock, Metal, Pop, Jazz, Classical)
2. Out of the AK120 they're beautiful... out of a balanced card HM901, AMAZING.
How do they compare to your other top tier? JH13, 335, etc...
post #711 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokkid View Post
 

IEM Update (no bad news here)

 

We are going to begin shipping out IEMs today (Friday) and will continue to do so Monday/Tuesday of next week as needed. First deliveries will also occur during this time frame, most likely US based customers because of distance but UPS may work wonders internationally. Expect to receive an automated email from UPS with tracking information, I will not be personally emailing everyone individually with tracking info (simply too many orders). If you have provided specific instructions to hold/delay shipping your order due to travel plans, but still receive tracking info, this is because a shipping manifest has been created. It does not mean your order is in transit, just that we have prepared it to be shipped out per request.

 

Thanks very much to everyone who purchased IEMs during and after Black Friday. We recognize that these purchases were made in good faith and we are very much looking forward to delivering the goods as we intended.

 

So where are the pictures? :D We need to know what to keep an eye out for after all.

 

Great news and thanks for the update!

post #712 of 5082
Haha nice. :) Excited to get to hear them.
post #713 of 5082

Received my email.  Can't wait to get my Noble 6s.  As my anticipation increases my sleep decreases.

post #714 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDiesel View Post
 

 

So where are the pictures? :D We need to know what to keep an eye out for after all.

 

Great news and thanks for the update!

Good point!

 

WE WANT TO SEE!

post #715 of 5082

 

 

 

 

Finally; my K10s are complete. :veryevil: 


Edited by Odinsreaver - 12/20/13 at 6:19am
post #716 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


How do they compare to your other top tier? JH13, 335, etc...

 

I will burn in a bit more before I put up some more impressions :) Attendez-moi juste un peu, svp! xD

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinsreaver View Post
 

 

 

 

 

Finally; my K10s are complete. :veryevil: 

 

Beautiful :)

post #717 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

Good point!

 

WE WANT TO SEE!

 

soon... Brannan said they're 'the dogs'... good enough for me :tongue_smile: 

post #718 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinsreaver View Post

 

Finally; my K10s are complete. :veryevil: 

 

From which we can deduce you only have a few days left to live. ;)

post #719 of 5082
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokkid View Post
 

 

 

 

 

Oh well, not every pair can be a home run.

post #720 of 5082

Says the guy from Orange County ;)

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watagump 

 

Oh well, not every pair can be a home run.

 

 

Glad to hear the universals are shipping.  Might have to treat myself to the Noble 4 after the Xmas shopping is done :beerchug:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!