or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 45

post #661 of 24449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinsreaver View Post
 

Still patiently waiting for mine. Wonder if I'll get it before Christmas.


Yes it will, but just so you know, there is another Christmas in 2014, so you should easily beat that. :D

post #662 of 24449

They received my impressions on the Nov. 22nd so it shouldn't be too long. Of course; but I'll have to be frugal next year.

post #663 of 24449

I find myself only checking this thread out of all my subscriptions, one to check for updates on shipping and two to see the creations made by Noble. 

post #664 of 24449
The worst part is the wait :c day and a half to go!!!
post #665 of 24449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odinsreaver View Post
 

They received my impressions on the Nov. 22nd so it shouldn't be too long. Of course; but I'll have to be frugal next year.

It's completely worth the wait!

post #666 of 24449
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post

The worst part is the wait :c day and a half to go!!!

I know that feeling. I couldn't focus on my work at all yesterday while I was waiting for them to arrive, and I really didn't sleep on Sunday night.

post #667 of 24449

post #668 of 24449
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post



Damn nice shirt. Does it improve listening? Hahaha
post #669 of 24449

Where's my shirt :rolleyes: 

I totally want one too.

post #670 of 24449
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 

What a tease! Is there an option for a Wizard design?

post #671 of 24449
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibbreezy View Post
 

What a tease! Is there an option for a Wizard design?

I would like an XL with swirl, gold nuggets and ebony logo, please.

post #672 of 24449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

I would like an XL with swirl, gold nuggets and ebony logo, please.

I'd like one with a literal crown.
post #673 of 24449

So I'm literally hours away from the K10s arriving and I couldn't sleep. Been checking the tracking for hours now!

post #674 of 24449
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post
 

So I'm literally hours away from the K10s arriving and I couldn't sleep. Been checking the tracking for hours now!


Congrats! Interested in impressions vs JH13 and UERM!

post #675 of 24449
Quote:
Originally Posted by third_eye View Post
 


Congrats! Interested in impressions vs JH13 and UERM!

 

I dont have the UERM unfortunately but the PRM...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!