or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 429

post #6421 of 23920
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokkid View Post

It's Friday and here to help you ease into that weekend state of mind is a set of Prestige!
Belonging to our dear friend and colleague Calvin of Music Sanctuary hailing from Singapore, these Prestige feature Wizard's favorite Buckeye Burl. Solid Buckeye on the left, Buckeye and molten magma on the right, plus a kiss of wood in the right canal. A masterful demonstration of form, function, and art.
If you are local, be sure to arrange a showing with Calvin himself. Otherwise, savor the weekend everyone and take good care!







Quote:
Originally Posted by tjz1984 View Post

Just wondering what after market cables are u guys using with your K10? Copper, silver or hybrid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascogarcia View Post


My best result has been the DHC symbiote fusion, which is a silver/copper hybrid.  Seems to maximize the full frequency range.  Silver also sounds great, just decided to try the hybrid since I assumed they were tuned and distributed with an spc cable.  I went custom mostly to get a 5 ft. cable, plus I'm not crazy about memory wire.

Personally I am using a DHC Fusion V1 6 Core as it's a cable that will provide an overall sound improvement instead to just one particular area of the sound. Since Kozato has his own unit now, I can borrow his demo unit on days he isn't open hehehe.

I have a friend using the K10 who feels that SPC and K10 are a better pairing as SPC can help him to increase bass while keeping the other areas relatively unchanged or providing them with some small improvements. Right now he's using an Effect Audio Thor SPC 8core that I lent him. Brannan may know who I'm referring to, my friend and him are ok pretty good terms:)
post #6422 of 23920

"I'll see the veins of my city like they do in space." (Lorde)

 

These Wizard-designed Kaiser 10 feature a natural combination of azurite and malachite for the faceplates, with veins of cuprite throughout. Deep purple translucent shells and turquoise detailing finish things off.

 

Australia is on a roll with their second set this week!

 

 

 

Brannan Mason

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #6423 of 23920

Its good to see that other people realize blue is the best color in the world. :beerchug:

post #6424 of 23920
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokkid View Post

 

These Wizard-designed Kaiser 10 feature a natural combination of azurite and malachite for the faceplates, with veins of cuprite throughout. Deep purple translucent shells and turquoise detailing finish things off.

 

 

 

Curious:  are you able to work with other/most stones or minerals?  These are beautiful, and they're getting my imagination spinning with some other mineral combinations.  Moss agate comes to mind...

post #6425 of 23920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post

Its good to see that other people realize blue is the best color in the world. beerchug.gif
Yes! It's a perfect combination with black. I'm tired of all the reds running rampant.

BTW, if there ever was an IEM exhibition, these designs will be placed behind bulletproof glass in a drool proof room.
post #6426 of 23920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevolent View Post


Yes! It's a perfect combination with black. I'm tired of all the reds running rampant.

BTW, if there ever was an IEM exhibition, these designs will be placed behind bulletproof glass in a drool proof room.

 

The first time having my TF10 customs done, I used black with a blue and white swirl.

 

post #6427 of 23920
Those azurite babies are heading my way. Thank you so much to Brannan, John and the team for finding such a beautiful piece of azurite and crafting it into such a spectacular design.

I'll let Brannan address what they can and can't actually work with, but from a separate (unrelated) perspective, please be careful when choosing which crystals you stick in your ears as some of them can have a quite powerful impact on your behaviour and wellbeing.
post #6428 of 23920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post

The first time having my TF10 customs done, I used black with a blue and white swirl.


Nice! Although I would prefer a blue body with black accents instead. But blue and black is a top combination IMO. smily_headphones1.gif
post #6429 of 23920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

 

The first time having my TF10 customs done, I used black with a blue and white swirl.

 

Nice! May I know which company did this?

post #6430 of 23920
Quote:
Originally Posted by muziq View Post
 

 

Curious:  are you able to work with other/most stones or minerals?  These are beautiful, and they're getting my imagination spinning with some other mineral combinations.  Moss agate comes to mind...

I second that. Would be interesting to be able to throw in some bling into the faceplates.

 

Having so much difficulty choosing a design right now. You guys at Noble never cease to amaze. Just when I thought you couldn't improve on perfection, you guys raise the bar yet again.

post #6431 of 23920
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongman View Post
 

Nice! May I know which company did this?

 

http://www.inearz.com/

post #6432 of 23920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post
Please be careful when choosing which crystals you stick in your ears as some of them can have a quite powerful impact on your behaviour and wellbeing.

For example, avoid plutonium.

post #6433 of 23920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

For example, avoid plutonium.

 

Or maybe even Mercury.

post #6434 of 23920

Moss agate would be hard to work with for full customs like prestige, but faceplate why not.

post #6435 of 23920

Finally listened to the K10s today, and I'll just start with the conclusion - THEY ARE SIMPLY AMAZING.

 

Everything sounded so coherent, full and beautiful; nothing felt out of place, really. You could use a myriad superlatives to describe these IEMs, but it would simply be a rehash of the many positive reviews written thus far. Suffice to say, I can now see why the K10s are so highly regarded.

 

Anyway, it didn't take me long to come to a decision. I'll definitely be purchasing the K10s. I salute you Noble, for crafting such a wonderful product! :smile:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!