Listen up Wiz, this is not a request, its an order. I want you to start doing reshells, I want a Wizard design of my TF10, that is all for now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Noble PR Impressions Thread Last post on 8/19/14 at 3:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Seattle, WA Tour Last post on 9/14/14 at 10:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH5 vs Custom Art Music Two vs Noble 3C ... etc Last post on 8/5/14 at 7:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- noble n5, heir 5.AI or jh7 Last post on 6/16/14 at 9:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 42
Gear mentioned in this thread:
A request for a $300 artwork option on the $200 reshell of a $100 iem.
I love this place.
Every time I come back to this thread, my jaw drops even further with each new design. This is truly crazy. In other news, my K10s cleared customs and should be here on Monday for an all-day listening session!
I paid $120 for my TF10's, that makes them much more valuable.
Nice! Eagerly awaiting your impressions
yes And no
There are some govt mandated holidays in china and even if the lab crew decided to work through those days, shipping services will be closed
Communications will be, for the most part, as normal.
No, not necessarily. Mystic Swirl as described by Project86 is more of a "bowling ball" effect while the set above is more of a, well, galactic effect. Furthermore, Mystic Swirl applies to both the shell and faceplate, meaning that you can't select one without the other.
Below are a few photos of a mystic swirl 8C that we just built. I didn't post these because there are some similar sets floating around, but they are nevertheless very beautiful (also, note the woody logo).
Order was placed on Oct 31st. Had to get new impressions, so I sent everything off around November 10th. Brannan confirmed the impressions and forwarded them to the lab and they were received at the lab on Nov 18th. At that time I was quoted 4-5 weeks, based on the current queue. Looks like they took just about 3 weeks. I can't wait to get them here!
Did you elect for the expedited build option? I did not, and my impressions were received on Nov 21st. I'm trying to get a rough idea for when to expect a confirmation.
Nope, completely standard build, other than going for the Wizard option.
I was admiring those on Facebook by the way - I think they're the most unique that have been made so far.
Thanks, I really like them, and I can't wait to see and hear them in person on Monday!
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: T-PEOS Altone 200 Review!) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Spirit Classic First Look - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 8 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 8 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 10 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)