Listen up Wiz, this is not a request, its an order. I want you to start doing reshells, I want a Wizard design of my TF10, that is all for now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Savanttagged by bangkokkid, 6/7/15
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 6/10/15 at 9:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Canjam 2015 Socal Report by Currawong Last post on 4/19/15 at 8:30am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Audio universals isolation? Last post on 7/22/15 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 42
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
A request for a $300 artwork option on the $200 reshell of a $100 iem.
I love this place.
Every time I come back to this thread, my jaw drops even further with each new design. This is truly crazy. In other news, my K10s cleared customs and should be here on Monday for an all-day listening session!
I paid $120 for my TF10's, that makes them much more valuable.
Nice! Eagerly awaiting your impressions
yes And no
There are some govt mandated holidays in china and even if the lab crew decided to work through those days, shipping services will be closed
Communications will be, for the most part, as normal.
No, not necessarily. Mystic Swirl as described by Project86 is more of a "bowling ball" effect while the set above is more of a, well, galactic effect. Furthermore, Mystic Swirl applies to both the shell and faceplate, meaning that you can't select one without the other.
Below are a few photos of a mystic swirl 8C that we just built. I didn't post these because there are some similar sets floating around, but they are nevertheless very beautiful (also, note the woody logo).
Order was placed on Oct 31st. Had to get new impressions, so I sent everything off around November 10th. Brannan confirmed the impressions and forwarded them to the lab and they were received at the lab on Nov 18th. At that time I was quoted 4-5 weeks, based on the current queue. Looks like they took just about 3 weeks. I can't wait to get them here!
Did you elect for the expedited build option? I did not, and my impressions were received on Nov 21st. I'm trying to get a rough idea for when to expect a confirmation.
Nope, completely standard build, other than going for the Wizard option.
I was admiring those on Facebook by the way - I think they're the most unique that have been made so far.
Thanks, I really like them, and I can't wait to see and hear them in person on Monday!
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 30TH DATE CONFIRMED 33 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 38 seconds ago
- › In-Ear for metal <$200 1 minute ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Any recommendation of great Balanced headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › Need amp/dac? 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2