Listen up Wiz, this is not a request, its an order. I want you to start doing reshells, I want a Wizard design of my TF10, that is all for now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Savanttagged by bangkokkid, 6/7/15
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 10/7/15 at 3:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Noble Audio Wizard Savant Giveaway! Last post on 9/22/15 at 9:12am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) Last post on Yesterday at 4:51 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Canjam 2015 Socal Report by Currawong Last post on 4/19/15 at 8:30am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
I have owned my Audeze LCD 3f for about one year and have enjoyed the headphone immensely. The one thing that bothered me about the LCD 3 was the fact that they just seem to always be slightly...
-- The RBH EP3 is a brand new model succeeding the EP1 & EP2. ~ All photos were taken by me, no stock pictures from the manufacturer were used ~ *Packaging* Simple Box, but...
In 2012 Burson Audio introduced the Musician Series of headphone amplifiers that brought significant technical enhancements to their popular classic HA-160 line. Acknowledging that even the best...
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 42
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
A request for a $300 artwork option on the $200 reshell of a $100 iem.
I love this place.
Every time I come back to this thread, my jaw drops even further with each new design. This is truly crazy. In other news, my K10s cleared customs and should be here on Monday for an all-day listening session!
I paid $120 for my TF10's, that makes them much more valuable.
Nice! Eagerly awaiting your impressions
yes And no
There are some govt mandated holidays in china and even if the lab crew decided to work through those days, shipping services will be closed
Communications will be, for the most part, as normal.
No, not necessarily. Mystic Swirl as described by Project86 is more of a "bowling ball" effect while the set above is more of a, well, galactic effect. Furthermore, Mystic Swirl applies to both the shell and faceplate, meaning that you can't select one without the other.
Below are a few photos of a mystic swirl 8C that we just built. I didn't post these because there are some similar sets floating around, but they are nevertheless very beautiful (also, note the woody logo).
Order was placed on Oct 31st. Had to get new impressions, so I sent everything off around November 10th. Brannan confirmed the impressions and forwarded them to the lab and they were received at the lab on Nov 18th. At that time I was quoted 4-5 weeks, based on the current queue. Looks like they took just about 3 weeks. I can't wait to get them here!
Did you elect for the expedited build option? I did not, and my impressions were received on Nov 21st. I'm trying to get a rough idea for when to expect a confirmation.
Nope, completely standard build, other than going for the Wizard option.
I was admiring those on Facebook by the way - I think they're the most unique that have been made so far.
Thanks, I really like them, and I can't wait to see and hear them in person on Monday!
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 second ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 53 seconds ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Mint GR10 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH600 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk - a $5 earbud that seriously deserves... 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-1000 by Blackrain
- › RBH EP-3 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Burson Audio Conductor Virtuoso DAC1 ESS9018 DAC and Headphone Preamp by iDesign
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2