Listen up Wiz, this is not a request, its an order. I want you to start doing reshells, I want a Wizard design of my TF10, that is all for now.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 5/31/15 at 4:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Canjam 2015 Socal Report by Currawong Last post on 4/19/15 at 8:30am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Audio universals isolation? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
very detailed build, sound is smooth and rich
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 42
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
A request for a $300 artwork option on the $200 reshell of a $100 iem.
I love this place.
Every time I come back to this thread, my jaw drops even further with each new design. This is truly crazy. In other news, my K10s cleared customs and should be here on Monday for an all-day listening session!
I paid $120 for my TF10's, that makes them much more valuable.
Nice! Eagerly awaiting your impressions
yes And no
There are some govt mandated holidays in china and even if the lab crew decided to work through those days, shipping services will be closed
Communications will be, for the most part, as normal.
No, not necessarily. Mystic Swirl as described by Project86 is more of a "bowling ball" effect while the set above is more of a, well, galactic effect. Furthermore, Mystic Swirl applies to both the shell and faceplate, meaning that you can't select one without the other.
Below are a few photos of a mystic swirl 8C that we just built. I didn't post these because there are some similar sets floating around, but they are nevertheless very beautiful (also, note the woody logo).
Order was placed on Oct 31st. Had to get new impressions, so I sent everything off around November 10th. Brannan confirmed the impressions and forwarded them to the lab and they were received at the lab on Nov 18th. At that time I was quoted 4-5 weeks, based on the current queue. Looks like they took just about 3 weeks. I can't wait to get them here!
Did you elect for the expedited build option? I did not, and my impressions were received on Nov 21st. I'm trying to get a rough idea for when to expect a confirmation.
Nope, completely standard build, other than going for the Wizard option.
I was admiring those on Facebook by the way - I think they're the most unique that have been made so far.
Thanks, I really like them, and I can't wait to see and hear them in person on Monday!
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Straight Dope on Balanced out vs S.E on dac/amp 1 minute ago
- › Ibasso Oriolus Hybrid iem 2 minutes ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 4 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) 6 minutes ago
- › Comparison FLAC recordings of Modi 2 Uber and Musicstreamer ii plus 8 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2