or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 401

post #6001 of 24075
Greetings from Japan! 😁
post #6002 of 24075

Nice, looks like you have better weather there then here in the uk where it's overcast, grey and miserable (again)...

post #6003 of 24075

The Cowon P1 was delivered today.   A big thanks to http://www.munkonggadget.com/?lang=th and team

 

 

 

 

Universal K10 + Cowon Plenue 1


Edited by FullCircle - 10/24/14 at 4:06am

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #6004 of 24075

 

 

 

 

post #6005 of 24075
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

 

 

 

 


That is over 10K worth of K10s!

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #6006 of 24075
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post
 


That is over 10K worth of K10s!


And they sparkle like jewels :D. New meaning to precious gems.

post #6007 of 24075
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

 

 

 

 

The gold flakes! gahhh get me everytime

post #6008 of 24075
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post
 


That is over 10K worth of K10s!

 

Nah, $19.95 on ebay. :k701smile:

post #6009 of 24075
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikV55 View Post
 

The gold flakes! gahhh get me everytime

awesome stuff

post #6010 of 24075
Thread Starter 

Ooooh, nice K10s! Where is that? 

 

I also spot the new Aurender V1000 in there, which was briefly renamed the Aurender WAVE - until they realized Bose has a trademark on that term as it pertains to audio gear. I believe they settled on Aurender FLOW at this point. Anyway, I bet that combo sounds exceptional, and I'll be finding out soon enough. 

post #6011 of 24075
So, @FullCircle, how's the P1 / K10 combo?
post #6012 of 24075
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post
 

The Cowon P1 was delivered today.   A big thanks to http://www.munkonggadget.com/?lang=th and team

 

 

 

 

Universal K10 + Cowon Plenue 1


That's a nice real world photo of the K10U. Can you take some more in better lighting. Are the gold flakes durable? (not sure if they're applied on the outside or inside)

post #6013 of 24075
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13 View Post


That's a nice real world photo of the K10U. Can you take some more in better lighting. Are the gold flakes durable? (not sure if they're applied on the outside or inside)
They'd better be on the inside. I wouldn't want them to flake off and gold plate my ear drums!
post #6014 of 24075
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgelai57 View Post


They'd better be on the inside. I wouldn't want them to flake off and gold plate my ear drums!

then you can become "golden ears" :veryevil:

post #6015 of 24075
Quote:
Originally Posted by project86 View Post
 

Ooooh, nice K10s! Where is that? 

 

I also spot the new Aurender V1000 in there, which was briefly renamed the Aurender WAVE - until they realized Bose has a trademark on that term as it pertains to audio gear. I believe they settled on Aurender FLOW at this point. Anyway, I bet that combo sounds exceptional, and I'll be finding out soon enough. 

 

 

There is a show going on in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

So, @FullCircle, how's the P1 / K10 combo?

 

 

Well, I pretty much got the same sound out of the J3 + a portable amp combo.

 

The thing is, the J3 + Amp delivers 60 hrs of play time....  but twice the size (thickness) and around twice the weight.

 

 

The P1, nice size, nice weight, good sound.....    

 

less play time....

 

but more convienient.

 

 

It is hard to say which is better etc etc.  I guess on a budget the J3 is better, no budget worries, the P1

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!