Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 39

post #571 of 5525
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq3rjick View Post
 

Sorry. Edited my post and removed incorrect information.

 

No worries! Just wanted to inform everyone of the situation. :beerchug:

Brannan Mason

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #572 of 5525
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq3rjick View Post
 

Just got the confirmation on my K10s literally minutes ago (and about 1.5 weeks ahead of when I was expecting them).  Can't freaking wait to get them in my ears!

 

What are those faceplates made of? Looks SICK!! :eek:

post #573 of 5525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

 

What are those faceplates made of? Looks SICK!! :eek:

Honestly, I don't have a clue! I left everything up to The Wizard.  To me, they look kind of like a space nebula.  I can't wait to see them in person, as I'm sure the pictures don't do them their full justice.  I am a very happy customer with this Wizard design.:D

post #574 of 5525
Quote:
Originally Posted by sq3rjick View Post
 

Honestly, I don't have a clue! I left everything up to The Wizard.  To me, they look kind of like a space nebula.  I can't wait to see them in person, as I'm sure the pictures don't do them their full justice.  I am a very happy customer with this Wizard design.:D

Grats on your K10, here's hoping they sound as good to you as they look. Things like this make me wish I'd gotten a Wizard design for my K10, but I ordered one for my 4C.

 

Still eagerly awaiting the universal designs too. 

post #575 of 5525

As a previous owner of the 4Ai, 5.0, and Tzar 350 I'm thinking again of another IEM.  I liked the 4Ai the most and though the flagship 6 looks to be amazing I'm not sure I'm ready for the $1K IEM club.  I'm sure if I could demo one first that might change my mind.  Right now I think the Noble 4 is where I'm heading.  I noticed on the website there is an extra cable.  I'm assuming it is the same as the one that comes with the Noble 4.  True?    

post #576 of 5525
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNBC View Post

As a previous owner of the 4Ai, 5.0, and Tzar 350 I'm thinking again of another IEM.  I liked the 4Ai the most and though the flagship 6 looks to be amazing I'm not sure I'm ready for the $1K IEM club.  I'm sure if I could demo one first that might change my mind.  Right now I think the Noble 4 is where I'm heading.  I noticed on the website there is an extra cable.  I'm assuming it is the same as the one that comes with the Noble 4.  True?    


Yes, the extra cable is the same as the standard


Cheers

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #577 of 5525

Gotta admit man, design wise, I think The Wizard is just winner hands down. I mean, he has no rival has he?

 

May the force (and some cash) be with me so one day I can order a nice Noble ciem with The Wizard design.

post #578 of 5525
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post
 

Gotta admit man, design wise, I think The Wizard is just winner hands down. I mean, he has no rival has he?

 

May the force (and some cash) be with me so one day I can order a nice Noble ciem with The Wizard design.

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #579 of 5525
Are we on track for Xmas delivery of universal IEMs? In particular, those of us thinking about ordering today biggrin.gif
post #580 of 5525
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNBC View Post

Are we on track for Xmas delivery of universal IEMs? In particular, those of us thinking about ordering today biggrin.gif

 

 

   We are waiting on suppliers, but we haven't given up on the goal of shipping before Xmas. 

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #581 of 5525

Heck, I'd settle for a pic of the shells! :D

post #582 of 5525

or the phone number of the suppliers so I can go offer my services working the machines so I can get my 6 before christmas.

post #583 of 5525

Thanks for the info.  I know that I will be happy with Noble 4 because I was big fan of the 4Ai.  Then there is the little devil on my shoulder saying, "Try something different, Go Big, Go Noble 6, get a taste of a flagship universal IEM".         

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post
 

   We are waiting on suppliers, but we haven't given up on the goal of shipping before Xmas. 

post #584 of 5525

I just got pics of my K10s!

 

 

 

 

 

THANKS SO MUCH to Wizard, Brannan and the entire Noble team! Can't wait to hear them!


Edited by VisceriousZERO - 12/10/13 at 7:37pm
post #585 of 5525

Oh my gosh. I saw those on Noble's facebook page. And i flipped. Dammit you're one lucky guy :beerchug:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!