Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 339

post #5071 of 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post
 

I had a friend ask me to refurbish his Oakleys.

 

 

Worked some Wizard Mojo "Stonewash Blue"

 

How about making some K10 + Oakley's...so I can look like this with hair extensions: 

 

      


Edited by burtomr - 7/27/14 at 9:51am
post #5072 of 5555

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtomr View Post
 

 

How about making some K10 + Oakley's...so I can look like this with hair extensions: 

 

      

Hey, we know who might be interested in this.  ;)

post #5073 of 5555

Per the customer's request, these cool K10 were glaciated--an allusion to the natural environment, geology, and climate science.

 

A tall order no doubt for a set of CIEMs, but in his usual fashion the Wizard pulled it off.

 

We hope everyone had a good weekend, we certainly enjoyed meeting everyone who stopped by at Capital Audio Fest!

 

Brannan Mason

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #5074 of 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokkid View Post
 

Per the customer's request, these cool K10 were glaciated--an allusion to the natural environment, geology, and climate science.

 

A tall order no doubt for a set of CIEMs, but in his usual fashion the Wizard pulled it off.

 

We hope everyone had a good weekend, we certainly enjoyed meeting everyone who stopped by at Capital Audio Fest!

 

I received my "glaciers" today... they are simply stunning. This is my first pair of CIEMs - it took me five minutes in front of a mirror to get them in! When I hit the right angle, they fell into place. The fit and isolation from the outside world is incredible. Were I an educated audiophile, I would share my thoughts on the sound. Suffice to say, when I heard Leny Andrade singing Maiden Voyage followed up by Bill Evans playing Waltz for Debbie, my jaw dropped. It doesn't matter who you are - this is a big investment. I was excited and nervous when I placed the order. No more... these are pure joy. A tip of the hat is in order for The Wizard :)

post #5075 of 5555

Got wood? These customer-designed Kaiser 10 certainly do.

Purple Heart faceplates, Noble crown in wood, and amber shells.

Very sharp!

 

Brannan Mason

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #5076 of 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokkid View Post
 

Got wood? These customer-designed Kaiser 10 certainly do.

Purple Heart faceplates, Noble crown in wood, and amber shells.

Very sharp!

Nice!!! I like this wood!

post #5077 of 5555
Every time I think I know what design I want you throw something else at us. Absolutely amazing work. I have until canjam to figure it out or Brannan and I will be spending a lot of time together.

Jim
post #5078 of 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgajet View Post

Every time I think I know what design I want you throw something else at us. Absolutely amazing work. I have until canjam to figure it out or Brannan and I will be spending a lot of time together.

Jim

 

I sense a Bromance.

post #5079 of 5555

   So I'm a little fussy, pretty resolving speaker system, considering 846's, have W40's right now but not really satisfied, would K10's get me closer to happy? :)

post #5080 of 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgajet View Post

Every time I think I know what design I want you throw something else at us. Absolutely amazing work. I have until canjam to figure it out or Brannan and I will be spending a lot of time together.

Dude, I have an art degree and I'd been following Noble Audio for ages wondering what I'd get if I ever bought another pair. Only reason I was able to pull the trigger so fast when I finally decided to do it. But don't think I didn't agonize over it.
post #5081 of 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post

I sense a Bromance.

No, I just want to get it right!
post #5082 of 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by defguy View Post
 

   So I'm a little fussy, pretty resolving speaker system, considering 846's, have W40's right now but not really satisfied, would K10's get me closer to happy? :)

I don't have any  personal experience with the Westone W40s, but I find the K10s very resolving, without sounding harsh or too analytical. The detail and soundstage/ sense of space and individual instruments is there, if in the recording.

post #5083 of 5555
Quote:
Originally Posted by defguy View Post

   So I'm a little fussy, pretty resolving speaker system, considering 846's, have W40's right now but not really satisfied, would K10's get me closer to happy? smily_headphones1.gif

I have the Westone W4 and the K10. The Westones are great in an analytical way, but they can't touch the K10's. I like to think about it in terms of car equivalents. If the Westone is a Boxter S, the Noble is a 911 Turbo S. The Boxter is a very capable, fun car. Until you spend some time in the Turbo.
post #5084 of 5555
Got pictures of my 4C's and now they're on the way! biggrin.gif


post #5085 of 5555
Very nice Doug!!!! Great color...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!