Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- 50 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Legend R, CustomArt Harmony 8, Hidition NT 6 and AAW W500) Last post on Yesterday at 1:32 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Recommendation for the best value CIEM? Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Noble K-10? Enough Bass? Last post on 1/11/15 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread Last post on Today at 7:57 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 335
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Two events, two cities, this weekend.
Saturday, July 18th: Official 2014 San Francisco Head-Fi Meet
Saturday/Sunday, July 18th/19th: POTAKEN by Fujiya Avic (Tokyo, Japan)
If you are in either San Francisco or Tokyo, we would love to see you.
If you can't make it, no worries, have an awesome weekend and we will be back next week with new photos of some gorgeous CIEMs!
Edited by bangkokkid - 7/18/14 at 7:19pm
Here's a pic of Wagnus' Luna cable 2.5mm TRRS terminated with the K10's :-
It's actually the very same cable as in your last photo bottom left next to the Wagnus amps. I bought it from him after the show ended.
Is it a significant improvement over the stock cable, overall?
Purple and gold seemingly dance around pieces of maple on these Wizard-designed Kaiser 10. To finish, purple shells and clear tips with silver nugget throughout.
Stay tuned for photos of more gorgeous work from the House of Noble coming this week!
That is quite possibly the best face plate ever done, amazing color combination John. Just stunning.
Are these available for reprints? If so, how would I specify them?
Yes a reprint can be done, you would want to check off "Wizard Reprint" on the order form and submit the photos of the CIEMs.
Dr John, do you have a list of K10 designs that aren't qualified for the Wizard reprint?
Essentially there are two
1) watch internals
2) vicious zeros, black and white ciems, with the crown draped over the face plate and shell
Oh how come the vicious zeros? Its very unique but I assume it was a special make?
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sony SBH80: Wireless to the Next Level: Review 1 second ago
- › Do I need a DAC? 1 second ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 26 seconds ago
- › Is it safe for me to listen with 100% volume? 43 seconds ago
- › Best 4 finger headphones (big ears) under $150 1 minute ago
- › Upgrade to external amp + Xonar ST for HD600? Or keep just Xonar ST? 1 minute ago
- › Post a picture of your Headphone Rig. 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)