Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 2/25/15 at 9:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Audio universals isolation? Last post on 2/20/15 at 12:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for the best value CIEM? Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 335
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Two events, two cities, this weekend.
Saturday, July 18th: Official 2014 San Francisco Head-Fi Meet
Saturday/Sunday, July 18th/19th: POTAKEN by Fujiya Avic (Tokyo, Japan)
If you are in either San Francisco or Tokyo, we would love to see you.
If you can't make it, no worries, have an awesome weekend and we will be back next week with new photos of some gorgeous CIEMs!
Edited by bangkokkid - 7/18/14 at 7:19pm
Here's a pic of Wagnus' Luna cable 2.5mm TRRS terminated with the K10's :-
It's actually the very same cable as in your last photo bottom left next to the Wagnus amps. I bought it from him after the show ended.
Is it a significant improvement over the stock cable, overall?
Purple and gold seemingly dance around pieces of maple on these Wizard-designed Kaiser 10. To finish, purple shells and clear tips with silver nugget throughout.
Stay tuned for photos of more gorgeous work from the House of Noble coming this week!
That is quite possibly the best face plate ever done, amazing color combination John. Just stunning.
Are these available for reprints? If so, how would I specify them?
Yes a reprint can be done, you would want to check off "Wizard Reprint" on the order form and submit the photos of the CIEMs.
Dr John, do you have a list of K10 designs that aren't qualified for the Wizard reprint?
Essentially there are two
1) watch internals
2) vicious zeros, black and white ciems, with the crown draped over the face plate and shell
Oh how come the vicious zeros? Its very unique but I assume it was a special make?
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › Are Grado headphones comfortable? 2 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The new portable amp Aune B1 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › XDuoo X2 - Small Lossless player with microSD and OLED (Free Shipping) 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3