Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Savanttagged by bangkokkid, 6/7/15
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 6/10/15 at 9:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Canjam 2015 Socal Report by Currawong Last post on 4/19/15 at 8:30am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Audio universals isolation? Last post on 7/22/15 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 335
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Two events, two cities, this weekend.
Saturday, July 18th: Official 2014 San Francisco Head-Fi Meet
Saturday/Sunday, July 18th/19th: POTAKEN by Fujiya Avic (Tokyo, Japan)
If you are in either San Francisco or Tokyo, we would love to see you.
If you can't make it, no worries, have an awesome weekend and we will be back next week with new photos of some gorgeous CIEMs!
Edited by bangkokkid - 7/18/14 at 7:19pm
Here's a pic of Wagnus' Luna cable 2.5mm TRRS terminated with the K10's :-
It's actually the very same cable as in your last photo bottom left next to the Wagnus amps. I bought it from him after the show ended.
Is it a significant improvement over the stock cable, overall?
Purple and gold seemingly dance around pieces of maple on these Wizard-designed Kaiser 10. To finish, purple shells and clear tips with silver nugget throughout.
Stay tuned for photos of more gorgeous work from the House of Noble coming this week!
That is quite possibly the best face plate ever done, amazing color combination John. Just stunning.
Are these available for reprints? If so, how would I specify them?
Yes a reprint can be done, you would want to check off "Wizard Reprint" on the order form and submit the photos of the CIEMs.
Dr John, do you have a list of K10 designs that aren't qualified for the Wizard reprint?
Essentially there are two
1) watch internals
2) vicious zeros, black and white ciems, with the crown draped over the face plate and shell
Oh how come the vicious zeros? Its very unique but I assume it was a special make?
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 14 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 57 seconds ago
- › Suggestions in the $500 for mostly-neutral headphones. 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › $400-500 bass forward headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2