- 971 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Texas-Florida
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Noble Seattle, WA Tour Last post on 9/14/14 at 10:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH5 vs Custom Art Music Two vs Noble 3C ... etc Last post on 8/5/14 at 7:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- noble n5, heir 5.AI or jh7 Last post on 6/16/14 at 9:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade cable for Noble K10? Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:01am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 323
Gear mentioned in this thread:
yes, I am running balanced out. This is a aftermarket cable. From Ted. over in the headphonelounge.
I purchased my k10's 2 weeks too early unfortunately but because I had the chance to listen to them at T.H.E show newport considering how great they sounded i'm not even mad. Great chance for anyone to snag a pair for 20% off, and if anyone listens to jpop I had the chance to listen to the 5c vs k10 and k10 was more suited for jpop and imo well worth the extra 650.
Also Happy Birthday Wizard!
Happy birthday, Wizard! Wish the wife would let me order a 5C+R. Or a 6S (which I am still adamant that I'd love to order, if only you'd make them!). But my K10 will have to do. Not that there's any "making do" involved with this awesome CIEM.
they glow after being exposed to UV light, day or night, just depends if they have been charged or not
I know how UV works with things glowing, I was messing with you. They can glow in the day, you just cant see it unless you are in a dark room etc.
Anyway, I am in Hong Kong and I remember in the Heir Audio days, the Wizard mentioning poor impressions taken by audiologists in Hong Kong. I wonder if someone (preferably from Noble) could point me to a good audiologist here?
Many thanks and here comes the agonizing wait!
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 32 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 34 seconds ago
- › Noble K10 vs JH Roxannes 35 seconds ago
- › DX50 Shuffle mode - not as good as Rockbox 1 minute ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 4-45 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Razer Kraken Pro review 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)