Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 32

post #466 of 4913
Not sure if this is a fair comparison but how does the Noble lineup compare to the 1964 V6? I auditioned the V6 today and loved the separation, detail, highs and mids but the bass left me wanting a little more "kick"
post #467 of 4913
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitargeek View Post

Not sure if this is a fair comparison but how does the Noble lineup compare to the 1964 V6? I auditioned the V6 today and loved the separation, detail, highs and mids but the bass left me wanting a little more "kick"

 

 

    I am not sure, but I think Project 86 can answer that, as I think he has used both products.

 

 

 

     But I would be surprised if you felt that the Noble 6 bass response wasn't enough. I use it to listen to dubstep, "Skrillex Summet" and Bangarang great stuff

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #468 of 4913
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitargeek View Post

Not sure if this is a fair comparison but how does the Noble lineup compare to the 1964 V6? I auditioned the V6 today and loved the separation, detail, highs and mids but the bass left me wanting a little more "kick"

Haven't heard the V6, but from what I've read the 4 (offered as IEM and CIEM) and the 6 (IEM only) seem to be where you want to focus your search.
Edited by bangkokkid - 11/30/13 at 12:04pm

Brannan Mason

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #469 of 4913
Haha it really is cool to see so much willingness to give feedback and provide honest comparisons and signature details from the company. Great business practice to engage with customers and provide prompt feedback.

But if I know head-fiers, comparison requests could get out of control shortly smily_headphones1.gif
post #470 of 4913
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post

 

But I am married, have kids etc....  I have to be able to pull them out fast or have them just hover around my ears etc etc....  Branan is a groovy single guy.... with no cares in the world...........

 

I have roommates, and that was one of the reasons I used while convincing myself to go for a universal last night. As a result, I purchased a Noble 3, despite my history of seal issues. :beerchug:

 

That said, there's a voice in the back of my head that is starting to say that I should've sucked it up and have gone for the 5 instead, since that was what I originally wanted. After looking through this thread, there appears to be a lack of impressions on the 3C and its universal equivalent. Any input, anyone?

post #471 of 4913
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisbot View Post
 

I'll dedicate them to you, that's close enough. :p

 

 

Close enough for WHO? :wink_face:

post #472 of 4913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

 

 

Close enough for WHO? :wink_face:

 

:D

 

Well, I finally did it. I just killed my wallet.

post #473 of 4913
Quote:
Originally Posted by drm870 View Post
 

 

I have roommates, and that was one of the reasons I used while convincing myself to go for a universal last night. As a result, I purchased a Noble 3, despite my history of seal issues. :beerchug:

 

That said, there's a voice in the back of my head that is starting to say that I should've sucked it up and have gone for the 5 instead, since that was what I originally wanted. After looking through this thread, there appears to be a lack of impressions on the 3C and its universal equivalent. Any input, anyone?


I'm assuming that's because most people will want to take advantage of the sale whilst it's ongoing and get a discount of the more expensive models whilst they can.

post #474 of 4913
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisbot View Post
 

 

:D

 

Well, I finally did it. I just killed my wallet.

 

Grats, I am not jealous at all. :beerchug: As always, I have 100% confidence, Wiz will do something amazing.

post #475 of 4913

@John or Brannon

 

I found this design in the Wizard appreciation forum. It looks like it needs a two tone wood of some sort. Do you know if it's possible to replicate?

 

post #476 of 4913
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2151 View Post
 

@John or Brannon

 

I found this design in the Wizard appreciation forum. It looks like it needs a two tone wood of some sort. Do you know if it's possible to replicate?

 

 

Wood is unique, two tone amboyna is rare, but we do have it ins stock at the moment. The CIEMs in the photo have about a 50 - 50 ratio of two tone color, we could not insure that would be the end result for any other CIEM.  At best we can provide something "similar" but do not expect exact.

 

The build design on that particular set is

 

Shell - Amber + gold nugget

Canal - clear + gold nugget

Face plate - Two tone Amboyna (book ended)

 

If this is what you would like, I would also recommend you send the photo along with your ear mold impressions.

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #477 of 4913
Can this be done in the 4s. .?

Al D
post #478 of 4913

I cracked under the pressure of that countdown timer and I ordered a Noble 4. 

post #479 of 4913

Thanks John. It's the 50/50 two wood that really makes that design work for me. I honestly didn't notice the gold nuggets until you pointed them out.

I've ordered a Wizard design Kaiser 10 and have inserted a link to that image in the notes field. Do you suggest using a bite block when getting your impressions done?

post #480 of 4913
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2151 View Post
 

Thanks John. It's the 50/50 two wood that really makes that design work for me. I honestly didn't notice the gold nuggets until you pointed them out.

I've ordered a Wizard design Kaiser 10 and have inserted a link to that image in the notes field. Do you suggest using a bite block when getting your impressions done?

http://nobleaudio.com/support/impressions-instructions/

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!