or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 300

post #4486 of 23995

Was this the right place to post a Hugo review/impressions?

post #4487 of 23995
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortisFlyer75 View Post

 

Great read! Really enjoyed it. Though I think it would have been nice if you had uploaded some pictures. :biggrin: 

 

Thanks.

post #4488 of 23995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

Was this the right place to post a Hugo review/impressions?

FortisFlyer was the first person on the list to demo a hugo with their Noble iems within the UK, that OK-Guy had organised.

 

Though I thought it was the N6 that he had? Maybe someone could confirm this?

 

Thanks. 

post #4489 of 23995

it was the N5 he used, hth. :normal_smile :

post #4490 of 23995
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiman View Post
 

FortisFlyer was the first person on the list to demo a hugo with their Noble iems within the UK, that OK-Guy had organised.

 

Though I thought it was the N6 that he had? Maybe someone could confirm this?

 

Thanks. 

 

I already spoke with OK-Guy via PM, its all good.

post #4491 of 23995
@FortisFlyer75
Great write up and review, seems like you really put some effort in. I've had my eye on a Hugo for awhile.. For some reason, I feel like reading Tolstoy tonight. smily_headphones1.gif
post #4492 of 23995
Thread Starter 
Tolstoy? Now we're talking!
post #4493 of 23995

Hi there

 

just wondering what kind of sound signature does the Noble Universal 5 have? I like something with warm , thick signature with a lush mid range. Would you recommend me the this model? How is it different to the Noble 4? 

post #4494 of 23995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendanz View Post
 

Hi there

 

just wondering what kind of sound signature does the Noble Universal 5 have? I like something with warm , thick signature with a lush mid range. Would you recommend me the this model? How is it different to the Noble 4? 


From what I read about them, I believe they can be good for you. They have a very impressive bass slam and lush midrange I think. I am sure some others with more experience with them will come to help you soon too.

post #4495 of 23995
Hoping to get some news on my K-10's this week, if not, it's back on the anxiety meds:D
post #4496 of 23995

Do be aware, there are some Chinese Holidays going on. (sorry to bring that up)

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #4497 of 23995
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post
 

Do be aware, there are some Chinese Holidays going on. (sorry to bring that up)

 

But you are not Chinese, so keep working. :bigsmile_face:

post #4498 of 23995
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post

Do be aware, there are some Chinese Holidays going on. (sorry to bring that up)
Buzz Kill:D
post #4499 of 23995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

 

But you are not Chinese, so keep working. :bigsmile_face:

 

 

While that is true, the crew is Chinese, and Chinese keep holidays sacred.

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #4500 of 23995
Hey Full Circle do you speak Mandarin? Cantonese?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!