or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 240

post #3586 of 24456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis9 View Post
 

You're right. I think a transparent blue would look great. 

 

I would use a white shell personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 

 

looks like the Sky's the limit now you've involved Wata (part of the in-thread design team)... the wispy clouds are a nice touch.

 

Wata... the secret?... you just knew I would resurrect this this weekend.

 

 

btw Happy Easter all.

 

Didn't the secret basically get spilled to a certain degree? Anyhow, they got shipped today, expect photos next week, along with my review. :tongue_smile:

post #3587 of 24456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

 

I would use a white shell personally.

 

Didn't the secret basically get spilled to a certain degree? Anyhow, they got shipped today, expect photos next week, along with my review. :tongue_smile:

 

wicked... I shall pant profusely in readiness :tongue_smile:

post #3588 of 24456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis9 View Post

I was playing around in Photoshop, trying to come up with an idea for a Wizard design.. 

and I came up with this "What if" design. Is it possible for the Wizard to create something similar to this? *Crosses fingers*

What do you guys think?



Sorry Travis

But we couldn't do ur swirl design. (And I do like your concept). The swirls are completely random, thus the results are random.

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #3589 of 24456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

On a different topic, someone asked me (via PM) for help with some artwork for a competitor's CIEM. This led to there being a question about the necessary minimum pixel resolution, and I headed over to that competitor's website to find out if they state their minimum artwork resolution requirements. I haven't visited said website for many months, so imagine my surprise when I was confronted with the following statement emblazoned across the homepage:

 

"introducing the most beautiful (sounding) IEM in the planet"

 

Wow. That's quite a thing to self-proclaim about one's own product... :rolleyes:

 

Here's another one:

 

"After 60+ years of making legendary loudspeakers, we built upon our bold audio heritage to revolutionize the headphone industry. Since 2007 we have been creating the most innovative headphones on the market. We are the performance and comfort winners. Period." (Klipsch Audio)

post #3590 of 24456

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis9 View Post
 

I was playing around in Photoshop, trying to come up with an idea for a Wizard design.. 

 

and I came up with this "What if" design. Is it possible for the Wizard to create something similar to this? *Crosses fingers*

 

What do you guys think?

 

 

 

 

Here's an alternative take on a 'Noble nebula' design (like yours, this isn't real, either - I Photoshopped it). These are conceived as a full-colour printed artwork design, rather than a manually-created-swirls design:

 


Edited by Mython - 4/18/14 at 6:00pm
post #3591 of 24456
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewhaj View Post

I just sent my 5th, yes 5th set of impressions to them as the previous had been rejected. It's frustrating but much better than having a product that doesn't properly fit. If they are no good, they'll let you know and why.
Dude you ain't the only one, Brannan,E mailed me last night, said my impressions looked like they were done by a 6 year old, jacked up on Mountain Dew, using Play Dough..
Edited by kh600rr - 4/19/14 at 5:21am
post #3592 of 24456
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh600rr View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewhaj View Post

I just sent my 5th, yes 5th set of impressions to them as the previous had been rejected. It's frustrating but much better than having a product that doesn't properly fit. If they are no good, they'll let you know and why.

 


Dude you ain't the only one, Brannan,E mailed me last night, said my impressions looked like they were done by a 6 year old, jacked up on Mountain Dew, using play Dough..

 

 

Why don't you just photograph your impressions and e-mail the photo to Brannan before you ship the impressions? That way, they can be rejected (if need be) before you waste money on shipping them. It's not 100% foolproof, but it'd certainly reduce the likelihood of impressions being rejected after shipping them.


Edited by Mython - 4/18/14 at 5:50pm
post #3593 of 24456

There is another Statement in regards to a launch of a 2 driver IEM, "We lead the other follow" (English mistakes maintained)

Seriously, a two driver "leading the industry," a time machine would be required as well to make that possible rolleyes.gif

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #3594 of 24456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post


Why don't you just photograph your impressions and e-mail the photo to Brannan before you ship the impressions? That way, they can be rejected (if need be) before you waste money on shipping them. It's not 100% foolproof, but it'd certainly reduce the likelihood of impressions being rejected after shipping them.


I think this individual has done that, sent, implying sent e mails

At least I hope that is the case

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #3595 of 24456
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post

I think this individual has done that, sent, implying sent e mails

At least I hope that is the case
I'm going right to the source, gonna try to hit,The event in Chicago next week, if I can't make that, I'll head out to San Diego. I'll have Brannan do them. I'm not gonna pay, a arm & a leg on impressions & shipping, over and over again, till some yahoo, finally gets it right.
post #3596 of 24456
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh600rr View Post

Dude you ain't the only one, Brannan,E mailed me last night, said my impressions looked like they were done by a 6 year old, jacked up on Mountain Dew, using play Dough..

 


Edited by burtomr - 4/18/14 at 6:11pm
post #3597 of 24456
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh600rr View Post


I'm going right to the source, gonna try to hit,The event in Chicago next week, if I can't make that, I'll head out to San Diego. I'll have Brannan do them. I'm not gonna pay, a arm & a leg on impressions & shipping, over and over again, till some yahoo, finally gets it right.

 

 

Spend $15 bucks get a DIY kit.

post #3598 of 24456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post


Spend $15 bucks get a DIY kit.
I can't even screw in a light bulb straight, and you want me to take my own impressions?
I travel for my work, won't cost me a thing to, get to Brannan. It may take a little time though.
post #3599 of 24456
I did email pics after the 1st set I mailed got rejected.
post #3600 of 24456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

 

 

Spend $15 bucks get a DIY kit.

 

 

Average_joe does his own impressions but for 99.99999% of people, I would very strongly advise against DIY impressions, because it's extremely tricky to get the foam dam in one's ear canal to exactly the right position and (more importantly) it's almost impossible to know if the dam is successfully placed so as to prevent silicone from squeezing past it. There is a very good reason why a qualified audiologist will use an otoscope to check the positioning of the foam dam, prior to injecting the silicone. If silicone gets past the dam, then the dam is useless and you risk the silicone sticking to your eardrum and your eardrum consequently being ripped out of your ear canal when you withdraw the cured impression from your ear.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!