or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 222

post #3316 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 


Indeed, great simple description and very much how I hear them. Basscially flat with a slight tilt in the upper mids, pushes clarity and detail through easily.

Enjoy them.
 


Enjoying them i am haha

post #3317 of 24112

Hello all,

 

For those of you who like to tweak, got me a Chris_himself hybrid (copper & spc mix) cable for my N4's & the result is sensational - more of everything - space, weight, clarity, bass control, the lot.

 

Had a cable from him for my Shure 535's which, whilst a good upgrade sonically, was spoilt by terrible microphony from the pvc sleeving - which was also very stiff. The new one for my N4's not only uses much thicker gauge wires, but has a rubbery sleeve which is very soft & flexible - & best of all is entirely microphony-free.

 

It's bloody marvellous.

post #3318 of 24112

anyone else keeping updated with the Pistorius murder trial?

 

for someone who appears not to have a leg to stand on in this case, I must admit his sobbing & vomiting adjournments deserve a Oscar.


Edited by OK-Guy - 4/9/14 at 5:36am
post #3319 of 24112

*

 

 

 

Chord have informed us that we will have 3-4 demo Hugo's for the Chicago Show (Axpona, 25th-27th April) so there will be plenty to listen to... it may also be the case that there will be Hugo's available to be purchased as well... no doubt the Noble/Chord stand will be serving up 'premier' take-aways... :bigsmile_face: 

 

Show link: http://www.axpona.com/


Edited by OK-Guy - 4/9/14 at 5:52am
post #3320 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post

anyone else keeping updated with the Pistorius murder trial?

for someone who appears not to have a leg to stand on in this case, I must admit his sobbing & vomiting adjournments deserve a Oscar.
He's as guilty as the day is long.
post #3321 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh600rr View Post


He's as guilty as the day is long.

 

brings back memories of the OJ case... the difference being he admits shooting her, he's just a low-down bum imho.

post #3322 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by theUKMrT View Post
 

Hello all,

 

For those of you who like to tweak, got me a Chris_himself hybrid (copper & spc mix) cable for my N4's & the result is sensational - more of everything - space, weight, clarity, bass control, the lot.

 

Had a cable from him for my Shure 535's which, whilst a good upgrade sonically, was spoilt by terrible microphony from the pvc sleeving - which was also very stiff. The new one for my N4's not only uses much thicker gauge wires, but has a rubbery sleeve which is very soft & flexible - & best of all is entirely microphony-free.

 

It's bloody marvellous.

 

Nice! Where can we get this cable? Any link?

Cheers!

post #3323 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 


She definitely did him a favour, I currently have in my possession universal Noble 4 which member d marc0 sent to a few members out of the kindest of his heart.

They're a fantastic IEM. 

 

 

Oh man, been thinking about upgrading from my TF10 customs, not sure about a universal, but the 4 is what I have been eying.

post #3324 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post
 

 

Nice! Where can we get this cable? Any link?

Cheers!

 

http://chrishimselfaudio.blogspot.com/

post #3325 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

 

 

Oh man, been thinking about upgrading from my TF10 customs, not sure about a universal, but the 4 is what I have been eying.


They're a lot better than TF10, I can tell you that straight away, though also different. 

You'd be moving to a new signature.

post #3326 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post
 

You'd be moving to a new signature.

 

he defo needs a new signature, 'X' is pretty easy for forgery... :wink_face:

post #3327 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

 

http://chrishimselfaudio.blogspot.com/

How much did it cost you?

Thank you!


Edited by d marc0 - 4/9/14 at 8:10am
post #3328 of 24112


All done $40..
post #3329 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh600rr View Post



All done $40..

Looks good actually. Seems like a well taken.

post #3330 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by d marc0 View Post
 

How much did it cost you?

Thank you!

I'm in the UK - so £87 (including postage)… Cheaper than equivalent cables from the UK - even with transatlantic post.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!