or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 218

post #3256 of 24476

How about a Noble 4 Vietnam tour? Pretty-please? 

post #3257 of 24476
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublea71 View Post
 

How about a Noble 4 Vietnam tour? Pretty-please? 

 

We have a distributor in Vietnam, you should encourage him to help arrange it. We are still waiting for them to purchase universals from us, anyways.

 

HEADWORLD AUDIO

 

34 Hoa Su Street

Ward 2
Phu Nhuan District


Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

 

+84 (0) 1212238996

headworldaudio@gmail.com

http://www.headworldaudio.com

Brannan Mason

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #3258 of 24476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

 

All good things come to those that wait. :evil:


ok Mr Gumpy, how much is it gonnna cost for you to reveal all?... please take into account I'll have to borrow the shekels from DB.Cooper, now if'n I don't pay it back that means Soze will pay me a visit & we all know what that means... it'll also mean I'll haunt you for the rest of your days, poltergeist hammergeist stylie.


Edited by OK-Guy - 4/7/14 at 11:29pm
post #3259 of 24476

OK Watagump, time to spill the beans!

post #3260 of 24476

I'm quite intrigued already... :normal_smile :

post #3261 of 24476
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrobe View Post
 

Well, I've had my Kaiser 10's for almost 4 weeks now. I've been pretty quiet about them because I've wanted to get acclimated before I spout off nonsense. I figured I would post this here, as there's no "K10 Appreciation" thread....

Great review! 

 

I hope you get your M8 soon. The K10 scales like nothing else I've ever heard, making a massive jump when going balanced. I just upgraded my PB2 with a HiFlight topkit and they took yet another climb up the ladder. The DX90 is on order to replace my DX50 and I expect the K10 to grow once again.

 

It really boggles the mind how the K10 can sound good out of a phone and then just keep getting better as you upgrade the audio chain. You're in for a real treat when you go balanced with them, trust me.

post #3262 of 24476
I say if he doesn't spill it soon, we consider water boarding ..
post #3263 of 24476
Really looking forward to your impressions of the DX90 and K10 Soren.

I was thinking of selling my DX50 and placing an order for the 90 but there seems to be so many in the for sale forum frown.gif
post #3264 of 24476
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiman View Post

Really looking forward to your impressions of the DX90 and K10 Soren.

I was thinking of selling my DX50 and placing an order for the 90 but there seems to be so many in the for sale forum frown.gif

Yeah, I'll be selling my DX50 outside of Head-Fi - the FS forum is flooded with them right now!

post #3265 of 24476
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 


ok Mr Gumpy, how much is it gonnna cost for you to reveal all?... please take into account I'll have to borrow the shekels from DB.Cooper, now if'n I don't pay it back that means Soze will pay me a visit & we all know what that means... it'll also mean I'll haunt you for the rest of your days, poltergeist hammergeist stylie.

 

 

The old me would of sold out already, but I have matured beyond my expectations since the last time I posted I could be bought. Amazing what a week or so can do. I feel for the community it would be better to hold the reveal off until I can test it and write a proper review. So the secret is in the vault, for you Seinfeld fans, that doesn't mean I get plastered off of Schnapps and spill the beans.

post #3266 of 24476
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh600rr View Post

I say if he doesn't spill it soon, we consider water boarding ..

 

Sweet, I have always wanted to try surfing.

post #3267 of 24476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

 

Sweet, I have always wanted to try surfing.

 

you're surfing the web... small point that may of escaped your notice.

post #3268 of 24476
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 

 

you're surfing the web... small point that may of escaped your notice.

 

The other surfing, DUH, its more of a challenge, I would have to go outside, like be in public etc. Can girls still give us cooties?

post #3269 of 24476
How come every time I finally decide what to buy Noble comes out with something new (secret).
post #3270 of 24476
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgajet View Post

How come every time I finally decide what to buy Noble comes out with something new (secret).

They are helping you to save money, because you can say:  I am still waiting on the next new product release from them :tongue_smile:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!