I don't know why anyone would attempt to compare products without trying them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Noble PR Impressions Thread Last post on 8/19/14 at 3:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Seattle, WA Tour Last post on 9/20/14 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH5 vs Custom Art Music Two vs Noble 3C ... etc Last post on 9/20/14 at 12:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- noble n5, heir 5.AI or jh7 Last post on 6/16/14 at 9:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 205
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got my impressions re-done at North Shore Audiology in Sydney today (for free I might add as they didn't get the first ones right)
The right one was perfect, but the left one needed to be re-done again a 3rd time, but they're spot on now, so I'll be posting them to Noble on Monday.
NS Audiology have universal demo's of the Roxanne, JH16Pro, JH13Pro and JH10Pro's. So while I was there I had a short demo of the Roxanne's and JH13Pro's using my HTC One Mini/Poweramp/Flac as a source. Was the first time I've heard anything worth over $500.
I had fit and isolation issues with both, purely because they didn't have tips that fit my ears, but I have to agree with most of the comments about them. Roxanne's were a fair bit darker to me. The bass pots were a nice feature though. I definitely preferred the JH13Pro's though. Despite not having a great fit with the (non-JH) tips, they were very clear and neutral to my (novice) ears.
Completely reinforced my decision to go with the K10's if everyone's comments on the SQ and sound sig are to be believed (which I do :-) )
Once my K10's arrive I'll go back and re-demo them with better source gear and a selection of tips to compare with the K10's.
Am I the only one who prefers JH5 over their top of the line products Jerry gave me quite a face when I told him that JH5 sounds better than JH16 when he visited Singapore for Mook Festival. Anw, Noble received my impression yesterday, hopefully my K10 will arrive soon!
Be sure to read my review, when you have time. I'd be interested in your opinion compared to mine.
Ps: we demand pictures
Edited by John0405 - 4/4/14 at 3:38am
Yup, we demand pictures.
Nice one! Be sure to give us some detailed impressions! How long did it take from the time they received your impressions till they were sent out to you?
If he's just received his CIEMS now then the promotion wasn't running when he purchased them.
funny enough one passed through my hands yesterday but Postman-Pat snatched it off of me... I never had the time to listen to it (the rustle of the packaging was up there with the very best, but don't read to much into that), it was here, then gone, it was that quick, ho-hum maybe next time...
Edited by OK-Guy - 4/4/14 at 6:17am
The build quality is perfect. I'm still currently listening to it so I'll write a review about it a while later. My first impressions of these are just... I cant find a suitable word for it as of now :P
Very nice Sir!! Enjoy
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 1 minute ago
- › The Member-Judged Fine Art Head-Fi Gallery 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 5 minutes ago
- › I need some help for fiio x5 playback and playlist - a little... 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Anyone using the Schiit Audio Lyr as a preamp? 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)