I don't know why anyone would attempt to compare products without trying them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 4/16/15 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Canjam 2015 Socal Report by Currawong Last post on 4/19/15 at 8:30am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Audio universals isolation? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 205
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Got my impressions re-done at North Shore Audiology in Sydney today (for free I might add as they didn't get the first ones right)
The right one was perfect, but the left one needed to be re-done again a 3rd time, but they're spot on now, so I'll be posting them to Noble on Monday.
NS Audiology have universal demo's of the Roxanne, JH16Pro, JH13Pro and JH10Pro's. So while I was there I had a short demo of the Roxanne's and JH13Pro's using my HTC One Mini/Poweramp/Flac as a source. Was the first time I've heard anything worth over $500.
I had fit and isolation issues with both, purely because they didn't have tips that fit my ears, but I have to agree with most of the comments about them. Roxanne's were a fair bit darker to me. The bass pots were a nice feature though. I definitely preferred the JH13Pro's though. Despite not having a great fit with the (non-JH) tips, they were very clear and neutral to my (novice) ears.
Completely reinforced my decision to go with the K10's if everyone's comments on the SQ and sound sig are to be believed (which I do :-) )
Once my K10's arrive I'll go back and re-demo them with better source gear and a selection of tips to compare with the K10's.
Am I the only one who prefers JH5 over their top of the line products Jerry gave me quite a face when I told him that JH5 sounds better than JH16 when he visited Singapore for Mook Festival. Anw, Noble received my impression yesterday, hopefully my K10 will arrive soon!
Be sure to read my review, when you have time. I'd be interested in your opinion compared to mine.
Ps: we demand pictures
Edited by John0405 - 4/4/14 at 3:38am
Yup, we demand pictures.
Nice one! Be sure to give us some detailed impressions! How long did it take from the time they received your impressions till they were sent out to you?
If he's just received his CIEMS now then the promotion wasn't running when he purchased them.
funny enough one passed through my hands yesterday but Postman-Pat snatched it off of me... I never had the time to listen to it (the rustle of the packaging was up there with the very best, but don't read to much into that), it was here, then gone, it was that quick, ho-hum maybe next time...
Edited by OK-Guy - 4/4/14 at 6:17am
Very nice Sir!! Enjoy
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 1 second ago
- › "The Lab" 8 seconds ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › My decision : HD 800 + HDVA 600 + CH 800 (XLR)....but what DAC? 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 7 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 9 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 12 minutes ago
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2