I don't know why anyone would attempt to compare products without trying them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Noble PR Impressions Thread Last post on 8/19/14 at 3:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Seattle, WA Tour Last post on Yesterday at 9:26 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH5 vs Custom Art Music Two vs Noble 3C ... etc Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- noble n5, heir 5.AI or jh7 Last post on 6/16/14 at 9:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 205
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Got my impressions re-done at North Shore Audiology in Sydney today (for free I might add as they didn't get the first ones right)
The right one was perfect, but the left one needed to be re-done again a 3rd time, but they're spot on now, so I'll be posting them to Noble on Monday.
NS Audiology have universal demo's of the Roxanne, JH16Pro, JH13Pro and JH10Pro's. So while I was there I had a short demo of the Roxanne's and JH13Pro's using my HTC One Mini/Poweramp/Flac as a source. Was the first time I've heard anything worth over $500.
I had fit and isolation issues with both, purely because they didn't have tips that fit my ears, but I have to agree with most of the comments about them. Roxanne's were a fair bit darker to me. The bass pots were a nice feature though. I definitely preferred the JH13Pro's though. Despite not having a great fit with the (non-JH) tips, they were very clear and neutral to my (novice) ears.
Completely reinforced my decision to go with the K10's if everyone's comments on the SQ and sound sig are to be believed (which I do :-) )
Once my K10's arrive I'll go back and re-demo them with better source gear and a selection of tips to compare with the K10's.
Am I the only one who prefers JH5 over their top of the line products Jerry gave me quite a face when I told him that JH5 sounds better than JH16 when he visited Singapore for Mook Festival. Anw, Noble received my impression yesterday, hopefully my K10 will arrive soon!
Be sure to read my review, when you have time. I'd be interested in your opinion compared to mine.
Ps: we demand pictures
Edited by John0405 - 4/4/14 at 3:38am
Yup, we demand pictures.
Nice one! Be sure to give us some detailed impressions! How long did it take from the time they received your impressions till they were sent out to you?
If he's just received his CIEMS now then the promotion wasn't running when he purchased them.
funny enough one passed through my hands yesterday but Postman-Pat snatched it off of me... I never had the time to listen to it (the rustle of the packaging was up there with the very best, but don't read to much into that), it was here, then gone, it was that quick, ho-hum maybe next time...
Edited by OK-Guy - 4/4/14 at 6:17am
The build quality is perfect. I'm still currently listening to it so I'll write a review about it a while later. My first impressions of these are just... I cant find a suitable word for it as of now :P
Very nice Sir!! Enjoy
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-3 balanced portable dac/amp 3 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Mini-x A-100 WITH front 1/4 Jack 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 4 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)