Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 197

post #2941 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh600rr View Post

Dude, congrats!!! You must let me know how they sound when you get them. I'm leaning heavily towards a pair..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac0306 View Post

Congrats;) Now I am looking forward to receive mine !~

Thanks! Thanks! I am so happy now! biggrin.gif
Sound wise, or should I say music wise I don't think there are any better IEM's or CIEM's out there for me.


tupac0306:
What design did you go for?

kh600rr:
What design are you thinking about?
post #2942 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOtEcH View Post


Thanks! Thanks! I am so happy now! biggrin.gif
Sound wise, or should I say music wise I don't think there are any better IEM's or CIEM's out there for me.


tupac0306:
What design did you go for?

kh600rr:
What design are you thinking about?
I may just let The Wizard have his way.. Haven't made my mind up yet.
post #2943 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh600rr View Post

I may just let The Wizard have his way.. Haven't made my mind up yet.

Me neither.. and I started the "design process" just now.. as I would have been too dissapointed if the K10's couldn't fit my ears and I had found the "perfect design" and made them already mine in my head..
post #2944 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOtEcH View Post


Thanks! Thanks! I am so happy now! biggrin.gif
Sound wise, or should I say music wise I don't think there are any better IEM's or CIEM's out there for me.


tupac0306:
What design did you go for?

kh600rr:
What design are you thinking about?
A very pretty reprint wink.gif my favorite wizard design so far .
post #2945 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac0306 View Post

A very pretty reprint wink.gif my favorite wizard design so far .

I think I just saw them.. purple with silver nuggets and clear tips?
They look lovely! smily_headphones1.gif
post #2946 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOtEcH View Post

I just got an e-mail from Brannan, and this is the essence:

"..to inform you that your impressions will accommodate the K10. Once we receive your order, we will begin crafting your CIEMs.."

Wow! I can't describe how happy and relieved I am!
It was uncertain if the K10's could fit or not.. as them ears are small and one of the ear canals is quite narrow and small.. but now I know they will fit! biggrin.gif


New mental phase.. how should they look? Wizard's design.. my own.. look like a million bucks, or something that people would'n look twice at if they even noticed at all..?

OMG.. I am so happy that I have this "problem" figuring out the design!!  biggrin.gif

 

I remember really really struggling with my local audiologist to get impressions that were deep enough because of my ears.  Have not heard from Noble by e-mail about if the impressions I've sent in will work, but it is really reassuring to see them go the extra mile.

 

Part of the reason for going with Noble has been their dedication to staying connected with customers and fans.  It won me over by leaps and bounds.

 

There's a small portion of your order form which you can use to make requests for the Wizard design.  Their design options are there in plenty which can make it attractive to design something using the available options, but I wanted to have an IEM artisan have final control over the product.  Something to be said about the ratio of drool on my desk to wizard designs I see on their facebook steered me into spending the extra $$$

post #2947 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOtEcH View Post

I just got an e-mail from Brannan, and this is the essence:

"..to inform you that your impressions will accommodate the K10. Once we receive your order, we will begin crafting your CIEMs.."

 

I am hoping to receive a similar email this week! :-D

post #2948 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binge View Post

I remember really really struggling with my local audiologist to get impressions that were deep enough because of my ears.  Have not heard from Noble by e-mail about if the impressions I've sent in will work, but it is really reassuring to see them go the extra mile.

Part of the reason for going with Noble has been their dedication to staying connected with customers and fans.  It won me over by leaps and bounds.

There's a small portion of your order form which you can use to make requests for the Wizard design.  Their design options are there in plenty which can make it attractive to design something using the available options, but I wanted to have an IEM artisan have final control over the product.  Something to be said about the ratio of drool on my desk to wizard designs I see on their facebook steered me into spending the extra $$$

To drop this amount of money it surly helps that they are helpful and nice in general.. wink.gif

I've been thinking about Wizard's design my self.. only thing I'm thinking about.. would't it be wise to have a dull design to avoid attention from not so friendly people when out and about? Or maybe the iDevice and Hugo will be sufficient to draw attention anyway..
post #2949 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occy View Post

I am hoping to receive a similar email this week! :-D

Good luck to you. We all deserve some luck from time to time. biggrin.gif

I sent my impressions and it was supposed to take 5-6 business days to reach Noble in China. It took 16 business days, and a couple of days on top of that to get the final verdict.
post #2950 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by nOtEcH View Post

To drop this amount of money it surly helps that they are helpful and nice in general.. wink.gif

I've been thinking about Wizard's design my self.. only thing I'm thinking about.. would't it be wise to have a dull design to avoid attention from not so friendly people when out and about? Or maybe the iDevice and Hugo will be sufficient to draw attention anyway..

I don't think most people will want to steal ciems even if they are flashy (hygiene concerns). You may get some funny looks, since most people don't even know there is such a thing.
post #2951 of 5526

DELETE


Edited by Mython - 4/1/14 at 4:00pm
post #2952 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post

Sadly, your optimism is misguided. Certain lowlifes will, indeed, steal CIEMs at any opportunity. They're too ignorant to even pause to think that they won't fit - all they see is a potential fast buck or shiny acquisition.
Sure, there are always people like that, but I am not misguided, and I never just leave mine sitting around unattended.
post #2953 of 5526

DELETE


Edited by Mython - 4/1/14 at 4:00pm
post #2954 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post

 

Sadly, your optimism is misguided. Certain lowlifes will, indeed, steal CIEMs at any opportunity. They're too ignorant to even pause to think that they won't fit - all they see is a potential fast buck or shiny acquisition.

 

I've been going this way for a few years now - as a remote working software dev, I must have racked up at least a couple thousand hours in a few dozen cafes I've frequented, mostly around San Diego and NYC.  

 

Simple rule of thumb - I always ask someone to watch my stuff whenever I have to take a bathroom break or step outside for a call.  Usually the cutest girl sitting within close proximity ;) 

 

I started doing this btw with some Ultrasone Edition 8s... now those I had real fear of walking off.  I suggest starting this exercise with some Beat Solos (the Ford F-250 of the headphone world methinks) and progress from there.


Edited by bobeau - 3/30/14 at 9:01am
post #2955 of 5526
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeau View Post

I've been going this way for a few years now - as a remote working software dev, I must have racked up at least a couple thousand hours in a few dozen cafes I've frequented, mostly around San Diego and NYC.  

Simple rule of thumb - I always ask someone to watch my stuff whenever I have to take a bathroom break or step outside for a call.  Usually the cutest girl sitting within close proximity wink.gif 

I started doing this btw with some Ultrasone Edition 8s... now those I had real fear of walking off.  I suggest starting this exercise with some Beat Solos (the Ford F-250 of the headphone world methinks) and progress from there.
Whoa.... What's wrong with the f-250?
smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!