- 1,012 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Texas-Florida
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 4/16/15 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Canjam 2015 Socal Report by Currawong Last post on 4/19/15 at 8:30am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Audio universals isolation? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 194
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes i would too since i can't have a custom.
I believe that both Brannon and Dr. Moulton have stated there will be no universal K10, as it would be too large. Just the bass armatures alone in the custom K10 are quite large.
@ Nelsonmiu... I have the Heir 3a... well it's being adjusted as we speak, but I got it back a while ago actually prior to Noble starting etc... From what I gather the Noble 3 is better, but the 3a and the triple.fi sound very similar. From what I remember the bass is a bit stronger on the 3a vs.the UE's, but I liked the UE's treble a bit better. Probably doesn't help, but what I mean to say is that the Noble 3 is a revised 3a... and the 3a was pretty good against the triple.fi... so yeah...
Thanks for the info, i guess Noble 3 is pretty fit my needs.
May I ask why?
I'm considering the K10 as my 1st CIEM so any inputs are much appreciated, thanks.
To the right, you can see the side of the 4 twin-driver units responsible for mids and highs. To the left you can see one of the bass drivers.
They are in-fscking-sane but always under complete and total control... Nearly a year in and I'm still madly in love.
If you are truly in love with your K10's you would get them a Hugo..
Ordered Sunday night, arrived today… & Public Enemy got it wrong - DO believe the hype.
These are tuned to perfection (for me) - great detail without dismantling musicality to deliver it, sufficiently weighty bass & airy treble when required, and surprisingly forgiving of sub-par recordings or low-ish quality rips. All in all, a remarkable triumph.
For those who shared my concerns that the housings seem large to the point of discomfort, worry not - in fact getting a good seal with them is easier than on any iem I've owned - and all the better for not needing ear-raping insertion depth to do so.
Only downside is, having convinced myself long ago that dropping £1000 on a pair of customs is akin to insanity, suddenly - assuming the tuning is of a 'the same, only more' variety, a pair of K10's at some point in the future now seems inevitable… Who needs two kidneys anyway?
Enough of this, I've got 2000 albums to go and rediscover...
Edited by theUKMrT - 3/26/14 at 7:31am
I know, ridiculously quick eh?… & no additional import duty or VAT! The cost advertised for the iems on Noble's site seems to include everything. Doesn't really get any better does it?
Now I have them in my mitts, I maybe should've gone for one of the more organic designs as that approach is probably more sympathetic to the form of the driver housings - I'd bet #1 and #4 look ravishingly jewel-like - but not something I'm about to lose any sleep over.
Edited by theUKMrT - 3/26/14 at 8:34am
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 8 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Dunu Titan 1 Mini Review - A True Gem 1 minute ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 3 minutes ago
- › Need help! Anybody with access to Dave Brubeck Quartet's 'Take... 3 minutes ago
- › Graham Slee Majestic DAC by mark2410
- › MEElectronics HT-21 Travel Lightweight Headphone with Swivel Cups,... by YoYo JoKeR
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by enthusiast
- › AUDIOTRAK Prodigy CUBE External USB Sound Card by YoYo JoKeR
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by sarora
- › T-Peos Altone250 by nmatheis
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2