- 1,012 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Texas-Florida
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Savanttagged by bangkokkid, 6/7/15
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 4/13/16 at 9:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- KATANA Listening Event @ Affordable Audio Last post on 7/15/16 at 5:09pm in SoCal Head-Fiers Group
- KATANA Listening Event @ Affordable Audio Last post on Yesterday at 10:38 pm in Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers
- Wizard's 44th Birthday Celebration Last post on 7/21/16 at 6:42pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/25/15
I didn't have much expectations when i ordered this headphone from GearBest back in january 2016..it took around 3 weeks to arrive and the packaging was simple. The moment i unpacked the box i got...
Note: I bought the Trinity Phantom Sabre in the pre-order period for ~75€. The Value rating is based on the full retail price of around 150€. Manufacturer website:...
Bluedio Vinyl Plus Bluetooth Headphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Bluedio for the sample. Full review...
Like HD471i but closed and produce better resonance, better volume, clarity on treble, but none of these descriptions actually help make it sound good..to be honest. And to be honest, t40rp mk2...
Firstly I would like to thank 1More for sending me this sample to review, I always try to write honest reviews, these received over 50hrs of burn-in before review, no differences were...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 194
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes i would too since i can't have a custom.
I believe that both Brannon and Dr. Moulton have stated there will be no universal K10, as it would be too large. Just the bass armatures alone in the custom K10 are quite large.
@ Nelsonmiu... I have the Heir 3a... well it's being adjusted as we speak, but I got it back a while ago actually prior to Noble starting etc... From what I gather the Noble 3 is better, but the 3a and the triple.fi sound very similar. From what I remember the bass is a bit stronger on the 3a vs.the UE's, but I liked the UE's treble a bit better. Probably doesn't help, but what I mean to say is that the Noble 3 is a revised 3a... and the 3a was pretty good against the triple.fi... so yeah...
Thanks for the info, i guess Noble 3 is pretty fit my needs.
May I ask why?
I'm considering the K10 as my 1st CIEM so any inputs are much appreciated, thanks.
To the right, you can see the side of the 4 twin-driver units responsible for mids and highs. To the left you can see one of the bass drivers.
They are in-fscking-sane but always under complete and total control... Nearly a year in and I'm still madly in love.
If you are truly in love with your K10's you would get them a Hugo..
Ordered Sunday night, arrived today… & Public Enemy got it wrong - DO believe the hype.
These are tuned to perfection (for me) - great detail without dismantling musicality to deliver it, sufficiently weighty bass & airy treble when required, and surprisingly forgiving of sub-par recordings or low-ish quality rips. All in all, a remarkable triumph.
For those who shared my concerns that the housings seem large to the point of discomfort, worry not - in fact getting a good seal with them is easier than on any iem I've owned - and all the better for not needing ear-raping insertion depth to do so.
Only downside is, having convinced myself long ago that dropping £1000 on a pair of customs is akin to insanity, suddenly - assuming the tuning is of a 'the same, only more' variety, a pair of K10's at some point in the future now seems inevitable… Who needs two kidneys anyway?
Enough of this, I've got 2000 albums to go and rediscover...
Edited by theUKMrT - 3/26/14 at 7:31am
I know, ridiculously quick eh?… & no additional import duty or VAT! The cost advertised for the iems on Noble's site seems to include everything. Doesn't really get any better does it?
Now I have them in my mitts, I maybe should've gone for one of the more organic designs as that approach is probably more sympathetic to the form of the driver housings - I'd bet #1 and #4 look ravishingly jewel-like - but not something I'm about to lose any sleep over.
Edited by theUKMrT - 3/26/14 at 8:34am
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Mayflower Desktop Objective2 with ODAC Rev B. not being regonized... 23 seconds ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 55 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Appreciation Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Headphone Lounge Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Rate the video games you're currently playing 3 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › German Maestro GMP 8.40 D Professional by mien
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...