- 1,012 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Texas-Florida
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Savanttagged by bangkokkid, 6/7/15
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 4/13/16 at 9:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- KATANA Listening Event @ Affordable Audio Last post on 7/15/16 at 5:09pm in SoCal Head-Fiers Group
- KATANA Listening Event @ Affordable Audio Last post on 7/28/16 at 2:09pm in Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers
- Wizard's 44th Birthday Celebration Last post on 7/21/16 at 6:42pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/25/15
At the time this review was written, the Edifier P220 was listed for sale on Amazon. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a quick and dirty look at the YHC S600, yet another outstanding hyper-budget earphone worthy of consideration. What the S600 brings to the...
I was able to get these from a friend who used their employee discount, so ignore the price paid. I would consider myself a rookie when it comes to headphones, but not sound quality. My...
Best looking closed headphone on the market that acts just like a open headphone but brings the advantages of a closed headphone such as detail and imaging... It is combining both worlds and packs...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 194
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes i would too since i can't have a custom.
I believe that both Brannon and Dr. Moulton have stated there will be no universal K10, as it would be too large. Just the bass armatures alone in the custom K10 are quite large.
@ Nelsonmiu... I have the Heir 3a... well it's being adjusted as we speak, but I got it back a while ago actually prior to Noble starting etc... From what I gather the Noble 3 is better, but the 3a and the triple.fi sound very similar. From what I remember the bass is a bit stronger on the 3a vs.the UE's, but I liked the UE's treble a bit better. Probably doesn't help, but what I mean to say is that the Noble 3 is a revised 3a... and the 3a was pretty good against the triple.fi... so yeah...
Thanks for the info, i guess Noble 3 is pretty fit my needs.
May I ask why?
I'm considering the K10 as my 1st CIEM so any inputs are much appreciated, thanks.
To the right, you can see the side of the 4 twin-driver units responsible for mids and highs. To the left you can see one of the bass drivers.
They are in-fscking-sane but always under complete and total control... Nearly a year in and I'm still madly in love.
If you are truly in love with your K10's you would get them a Hugo..
Ordered Sunday night, arrived today… & Public Enemy got it wrong - DO believe the hype.
These are tuned to perfection (for me) - great detail without dismantling musicality to deliver it, sufficiently weighty bass & airy treble when required, and surprisingly forgiving of sub-par recordings or low-ish quality rips. All in all, a remarkable triumph.
For those who shared my concerns that the housings seem large to the point of discomfort, worry not - in fact getting a good seal with them is easier than on any iem I've owned - and all the better for not needing ear-raping insertion depth to do so.
Only downside is, having convinced myself long ago that dropping £1000 on a pair of customs is akin to insanity, suddenly - assuming the tuning is of a 'the same, only more' variety, a pair of K10's at some point in the future now seems inevitable… Who needs two kidneys anyway?
Enough of this, I've got 2000 albums to go and rediscover...
Edited by theUKMrT - 3/26/14 at 7:31am
I know, ridiculously quick eh?… & no additional import duty or VAT! The cost advertised for the iems on Noble's site seems to include everything. Doesn't really get any better does it?
Now I have them in my mitts, I maybe should've gone for one of the more organic designs as that approach is probably more sympathetic to the form of the driver housings - I'd bet #1 and #4 look ravishingly jewel-like - but not something I'm about to lose any sleep over.
Edited by theUKMrT - 3/26/14 at 8:34am
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 33 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-12 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Unique Melody Martian: UM's New 2DD + 2BA Universal-only IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 4 minutes ago
- › Don't be shy, contact us directly with problems with your FiiO! 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 9 minutes ago
- › Edifier P220 In-Ear Chrome Design Headphones With Microphone - Blue by Hisoundfi
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by Pastapipo
- › YHC S600 by B9Scrambler
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by dlo13
- › Fostex TH 900 by roxrite
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Shini44
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by crabdog
- › MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III by Lurk650
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by jjacq
- › Soundaware Esther by WCDchee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...