- 1,012 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Texas-Florida
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Savanttagged by bangkokkid, 6/7/15
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 8/29/16 at 11:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- KATANA Listening Event @ Affordable Audio Last post on 7/15/16 at 5:09pm in SoCal Head-Fiers Group
- KATANA Listening Event @ Affordable Audio Last post on 7/28/16 at 2:09pm in Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers
- Wizard's 44th Birthday Celebration Last post on 7/21/16 at 6:42pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/25/15
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Very detailed quality sound . I am able to find details which missed before. Details with layer and staging. Staging and positioning isn't huge or odd. But I can feel it in my head when listening...
Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank the 1More team for giving these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from as much as an objective standpoint as possible....
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 194
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Yes i would too since i can't have a custom.
I believe that both Brannon and Dr. Moulton have stated there will be no universal K10, as it would be too large. Just the bass armatures alone in the custom K10 are quite large.
@ Nelsonmiu... I have the Heir 3a... well it's being adjusted as we speak, but I got it back a while ago actually prior to Noble starting etc... From what I gather the Noble 3 is better, but the 3a and the triple.fi sound very similar. From what I remember the bass is a bit stronger on the 3a vs.the UE's, but I liked the UE's treble a bit better. Probably doesn't help, but what I mean to say is that the Noble 3 is a revised 3a... and the 3a was pretty good against the triple.fi... so yeah...
Thanks for the info, i guess Noble 3 is pretty fit my needs.
May I ask why?
I'm considering the K10 as my 1st CIEM so any inputs are much appreciated, thanks.
To the right, you can see the side of the 4 twin-driver units responsible for mids and highs. To the left you can see one of the bass drivers.
They are in-fscking-sane but always under complete and total control... Nearly a year in and I'm still madly in love.
If you are truly in love with your K10's you would get them a Hugo..
Ordered Sunday night, arrived today… & Public Enemy got it wrong - DO believe the hype.
These are tuned to perfection (for me) - great detail without dismantling musicality to deliver it, sufficiently weighty bass & airy treble when required, and surprisingly forgiving of sub-par recordings or low-ish quality rips. All in all, a remarkable triumph.
For those who shared my concerns that the housings seem large to the point of discomfort, worry not - in fact getting a good seal with them is easier than on any iem I've owned - and all the better for not needing ear-raping insertion depth to do so.
Only downside is, having convinced myself long ago that dropping £1000 on a pair of customs is akin to insanity, suddenly - assuming the tuning is of a 'the same, only more' variety, a pair of K10's at some point in the future now seems inevitable… Who needs two kidneys anyway?
Enough of this, I've got 2000 albums to go and rediscover...
Edited by theUKMrT - 3/26/14 at 7:31am
I know, ridiculously quick eh?… & no additional import duty or VAT! The cost advertised for the iems on Noble's site seems to include everything. Doesn't really get any better does it?
Now I have them in my mitts, I maybe should've gone for one of the more organic designs as that approach is probably more sympathetic to the form of the driver housings - I'd bet #1 and #4 look ravishingly jewel-like - but not something I'm about to lose any sleep over.
Edited by theUKMrT - 3/26/14 at 8:34am
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 49 seconds ago
- › Something new from Earsonics is comming....september 27th... 1 minute ago
- › Lotoo PAW Gold Case 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Are you a console or PC gamer? 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 3 minutes ago
- › SanDisk 256GB microSD card ($149) is on its way. 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...