- 984 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Texas-Florida
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- In-Depth Comparison: Ultimate Ears In-Ear Reference Monitor & Noble Audio 4C (Wizard Design) Last post on 10/26/14 at 2:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble PR Impressions Thread Last post on 8/19/14 at 3:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Seattle, WA Tour Last post on 9/29/14 at 9:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH5 vs Custom Art Music Two vs Noble 3C ... etc Last post on 9/30/14 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
“You know, I’ve never owned any Schi….um, any of your products..” I was saying to Jason Stoddard in LA in March. Indeed, the last time I’d sampled anything from his company was years ago at a meet...
I am new to head-fi and this is my first ever review. Basically I joined head-fi to read people's expert opinions on different products, as I'm not an audiophile and do not know much about the...
Alessandro Music Series MS1i Black Walnut Cups $169 Big thanks to JoeDoe of Head-Fi as he performed the cup installation as well as the swapping out the headband. I paid a little more for mine...
Value: I got these for $207 and at twice the price they'd be a great buy. Sound: If the next sentence seems defensive, it's not. it's an assertion of the sound quality of the HD598s. I've been in...
I'll refrain from writing an extensive review this time, as everything important has already been shown and written down in the other reviews here on head-fi. I second those opinions and can...
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 192
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
3 months on....
listening to my K10 through my ZX1 is just pure enjoyment. I don't have to think about EQ, i don't have to think what i need to improve cos i just plug it and the K10 disappears (perfect fit and seal) and the music just envelops and locks me in...its beautiful.....i feel it.
kudos to the team at Noble, this is a masterpiece
Noble is full of og
One of these days I'll have to write some brief bio ' s
More photos from SoCal meet:
Photo credit: @Currawong
Hey I see you found my photos Brannan
The Noble booth was the easiest to take photos of since that gear is so dang photogenic (Can headphones even be photogenic?).
The highlights from the Noble booth had to be the 8C for me (The Light blue ones I'm wearing in that picture) and the fact that I got to touch Joker's 4S in person I got to try the whole lineup from 3C to the Kaiser, with no small thanks to Brannan for letting me hog his table for a small while. The 8C felt like a clear step up from the 5C, albeit with similar sound signatures. The Kaiser felt maybe a touch better in a technical sense to the 8C, but I liked the 8C's for some reason. Julie liked the Kaiser the best (she's got them on in her pic too), and she had no idea what she was listening to. She just told me that it was her favorite - go figure.
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 30 seconds ago
- › Tablets with USB-Audio that can handle large Hard-drives? 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 4 minutes ago
- › pupDAC Step-by-Step Build Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cowon J3 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by harshkamboj
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by LMNproyect
- › ASUS Xonar Essence ST Headphone 7.1-Channel Audio Card for Audiophiles by Vartan
- › Wireless Stereo Headset by Bugattikid2012
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)