- 990 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Texas-Florida
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 2/25/15 at 9:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Audio universals isolation? Last post on 2/20/15 at 12:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for the best value CIEM? Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 192
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
3 months on....
listening to my K10 through my ZX1 is just pure enjoyment. I don't have to think about EQ, i don't have to think what i need to improve cos i just plug it and the K10 disappears (perfect fit and seal) and the music just envelops and locks me in...its beautiful.....i feel it.
kudos to the team at Noble, this is a masterpiece
Noble is full of og
One of these days I'll have to write some brief bio ' s
More photos from SoCal meet:
Photo credit: @Currawong
Hey I see you found my photos Brannan
The Noble booth was the easiest to take photos of since that gear is so dang photogenic (Can headphones even be photogenic?).
The highlights from the Noble booth had to be the 8C for me (The Light blue ones I'm wearing in that picture) and the fact that I got to touch Joker's 4S in person I got to try the whole lineup from 3C to the Kaiser, with no small thanks to Brannan for letting me hog his table for a small while. The 8C felt like a clear step up from the 5C, albeit with similar sound signatures. The Kaiser felt maybe a touch better in a technical sense to the 8C, but I liked the 8C's for some reason. Julie liked the Kaiser the best (she's got them on in her pic too), and she had no idea what she was listening to. She just told me that it was her favorite - go figure.
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 33 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 42 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 49 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 56 seconds ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › WHY/HOW - converting to FLAC with different software gives... 2 minutes ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE3/BE5/BE7) 2 minutes ago
- › Spacious Cups? 3 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 4 minutes ago
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2