- 990 Posts. Joined 3/2014
- Location: Texas-Florida
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- 50 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Legend R, CustomArt Harmony 8, Hidition NT 6 and AAW W500) Last post on 1/25/15 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Recommendation for the best value CIEM? Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Noble K-10? Enough Bass? Last post on 1/11/15 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:38 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
Hello Head-Fi It's been a while since I've participated here since I more or less found my end game and now I only have the urge to change my music player. Today I'll be writing about the AKG...
I bought these a year ago now and they are holding up great with my Vector Research amplifier. Bass is on 10 Mid on 6 and treble on 8. They sound fantastic and don't make any buzzing noises. I wear...
Here a short first impressions review of the AH-MM400. After unpacking I was truly amazed. The build-quality is far beyond anything I ever held in my hands with this price tag on it. If anybody...
My Setup Tested with my Dell XPS 8700 desktop going optical out to a Yamaha RX-V365 amp (1/4 inch headphone out). I played various files (FLAC, MP3, M4A) at different bit rates using...
I try to keep my reviews simple and understandable so I don't go into a large amount of detail with each part. There are others here that do an excellent job at very in depth and detailed reviews....
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 192
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
3 months on....
listening to my K10 through my ZX1 is just pure enjoyment. I don't have to think about EQ, i don't have to think what i need to improve cos i just plug it and the K10 disappears (perfect fit and seal) and the music just envelops and locks me in...its beautiful.....i feel it.
kudos to the team at Noble, this is a masterpiece
Noble is full of og
One of these days I'll have to write some brief bio ' s
More photos from SoCal meet:
Photo credit: @Currawong
Hey I see you found my photos Brannan
The Noble booth was the easiest to take photos of since that gear is so dang photogenic (Can headphones even be photogenic?).
The highlights from the Noble booth had to be the 8C for me (The Light blue ones I'm wearing in that picture) and the fact that I got to touch Joker's 4S in person I got to try the whole lineup from 3C to the Kaiser, with no small thanks to Brannan for letting me hog his table for a small while. The 8C felt like a clear step up from the 5C, albeit with similar sound signatures. The Kaiser felt maybe a touch better in a technical sense to the 8C, but I liked the 8C's for some reason. Julie liked the Kaiser the best (she's got them on in her pic too), and she had no idea what she was listening to. She just told me that it was her favorite - go figure.
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Centrance upcoming product for Iphone 5 above and Ipod Touch 5 : Hi... 7 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Looking to get a USB DAC for around $300 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Need help to find my path - hd650/600 vs K7xx vs Fidelio x2 vs... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 2 minutes ago
- › WA7 Fireflies vs Wa22 for TH900 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by moodyrn
- › AKG K551 Closed-Back Reference Class Headset with Mic (Black/Silver) by GL1TCH3D
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by Thoft208
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by musikaladin
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)