or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 171

post #2551 of 23885
Quote:
Originally Posted by project86 View Post

Oops, different secret.... Still another one coming soon!

 

 

......  and in fact, another as well :)

 

 

G44

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #2552 of 23885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occy View Post
 

Had my first set of impressions done today with the intention of ordering a set of K10's next week, and my audiologist commented on my very small ears (I always use the small comply foams on my IEMs), so now I'm a little worried about whether they'll fit. I guess I'll have to send off my impressions and see what they say.

 

we aim to please... :beerchug:

post #2553 of 23885
Just got my impressions done, waiting for tomorrow morning to ship! Thanks Wizard and Brennan.

Just asking, what's the format to write the address for a China? Never shipped anything before and the address looks really long smily_headphones1.gif
post #2554 of 23885

Since you guys eventually tell us, does it mean you are not good at keeping secrets?

post #2555 of 23885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

I want mine in a size 13, alligator skin and ivory spurs, please.

 

 

                                                           :D

post #2556 of 23885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

Since you guys eventually tell us, does it mean you are not good at keeping secrets?

 

say that when I suffered 10hours of Chinese water-torture at your hands... slipped your mind huh.

post #2557 of 23885

I went to Noble's website only to see that all the Universal models are out of stock. How long is the wait if i hand over the $ ? Anyone know ?

post #2558 of 23885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauntere View Post
 

I went to Noble's website only to see that all the Universal models are out of stock. How long is the wait if i hand over the $ ? Anyone know ?

Brannan told me that it was because he was traveling, so they won't be shipped until Monday.

post #2559 of 23885

Just ordered K10s.  Impressions going out on Monday.  Woo.  Wizard design requested.  Now, what will they look like...  http://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/US/en/watches/master-compressor-extreme-world-chronograph/1768451#/t1 is my watch and will be much of the inspiration.

post #2560 of 23885

Congrats. Must be extremely hard to put gear into the faceplate.

post #2561 of 23885

Wizard makes some really stunning ciems, but his universal iems aren't very inspiring. But I'm sure they sound good. :D

post #2562 of 23885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbleroar View Post
 

Wizard makes some really stunning ciems, but his universal iems aren't very inspiring. But I'm sure they sound good. :D

 

>gets all teary-eyed<... I cannot deny it, I miss the woodies as well.

post #2563 of 23885
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 

 

say that when I suffered 10hours of Chinese water-torture at your hands... slipped your mind huh.

 

 

I am more cruel than using water torture, I would make you watch Keeping up with the Kardashians non stop for 6 months.

post #2564 of 23885
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 

 

>gets all teary-eyed<... I cannot deny it, I miss the woodies as well.

 

My heir 4.ais were very nice. Sold them now and I'm looking for something else. :D 

post #2565 of 23885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

 

 

I am more cruel than using water torture, I would make you watch Keeping up with the Kardashians non stop for 6 months.

 

I'm off... TAXI !!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!