Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 164

post #2446 of 6843

DELETE


Edited by Mython - 4/1/14 at 4:45pm
post #2447 of 6843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalierr View Post


Haha when I see someone with a decent set of iems we give each other an acknowledging nod.... Its a secret society


we need like a secret hand signal, illuminati-style...

post #2448 of 6843
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post
 

 

 

 

 

 

Recently I woke up thinking

 

"What If....." 

 

and "if it could be done....."

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I called up

 

 

He said what ever parts we needed, he would source them

 

So then I called

 

U-Lead Systems, Inc.

 

To see if he thought it could be done

 

He said

 

 

 

So, I got the parts

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #2449 of 6843

I have a feeling that not ordeing the K10 yet was a good choice.:)

post #2450 of 6843

DELETE


Edited by Mython - 4/1/14 at 4:45pm
post #2451 of 6843
Quote:
Originally Posted by pOOB73 View Post
 

I have a feeling that not ordeing the K10 yet was a good choice.:)

 

NO.gif

 

 

 

The new procucts will not make any Noble IEMs/CIEMs obsolete, so any fomer customers need not be concerned

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #2452 of 6843
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post
 

 

NO.gif

 

 

 

The new procucts will not make any Noble IEMs/CIEMs obsolete, so any fomer customers need not be concerned

That's good news for my wallet. For now. After all, you can't stop innovating.  

post #2453 of 6843
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post
 

 

Destiny perhaps?  Though, as your new BFF, I should mention I have absolutely no control over which ticket gets drawn.

 

 

So, how about lunch at In N Out burger, my treat. Still sticking with that story?

post #2454 of 6843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post
 

 

Destiny perhaps?  Though, as your new BFF, I should mention I have absolutely no control over which ticket gets drawn.

 

So, how about lunch at In N Out burger, my treat. Still sticking with that story?

 

Pretty much, especially since I'm going to make him draw the tickets.  ;)

post #2455 of 6843

As I've been saying, I'm hoping for a new addition to the silicone line.  I've been wanting to get a 6S.  Maybe an 8S? :)  Now that my wedding is over with, I can spend some more money on my hobby and not feel guilty about it!

post #2456 of 6843
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post
 

 

Pretty much, especially since I'm going to make him draw the tickets.  ;)

 

 

Well sorry to hear this. I don't think its working out between us. I have tried and tried, but my feelings don't matter to you. I think its time we started seeing other people. For the record, no we cant still be friends. :tongue_smile:

post #2457 of 6843

DELETE


Edited by Mython - 4/1/14 at 4:44pm
post #2458 of 6843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post



I called it, I called it! biggrin.gif


Now...about this silicone stuff... I wasn't even aware that Noble dabbled in silicone IEMs/CIEMs... did I miss something?

Oh heck yes you did! They have a silicone line of CIEM's. Check their website. I'm daydreaming about a 4s while I await my K10's. Which should be here Monday!
post #2459 of 6843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

 

 

Well sorry to hear this. I don't think its working out between us. I have tried and tried, but my feelings don't matter to you. I think its time we started seeing other people. For the record, no we cant still be friends. :tongue_smile:

 

you know how delicate Warren is you heartless cad... if he commits HeadFiocide over this who is going to turn the drum for the raffle?

 

 

 

(btw I like your style 'dumped by forum message-board'... very nouveau)


Edited by OK-Guy - 3/7/14 at 12:31pm
post #2460 of 6843
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 

 

you know how delicate Warren is you heartless cad... if he commits HeadFiocide over this who is going to turn the drum for the raffle?

 

 

 

(btw I like your style 'dump by forum message-board'... very nouveau)

 

Well I don't have as FB account, so I decided to keep this a private matter. Watch for my broken heart youtube video coming soon.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!