or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 152

post #2266 of 24112

It is unobtanium, mixed with unobtanium :)

 

 

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #2267 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post

It is unobtanium, mixed with unobtanium smily_headphones1.gif




And forged in the heart of a dying star?
post #2268 of 24112
Can you make mine using




And


?
post #2269 of 24112

DELETE


Edited by Mython - 4/1/14 at 5:06pm
post #2270 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrobe View Post


And forged in the heart of a dying star?

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 85

 

 

I refuse to harm puppies

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #2271 of 24112

The Wizard is well known for taking courageous moral stands on the most controversial topics of the day such as:

 

Is it okay to harm puppies?

 

"No." He says.

 

 

 

 

 

and kittens? You may ask?

 


Well, I think that one's obviously no as well.


Edited by Kunlun - 2/27/14 at 9:17pm
post #2272 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post
 

I'm alive!

 

And kicking. Going to be listening to my K10s again (damn cold and flu kept me from enjoying full-time)

 

I missed head-fi as well!


welcome back VZ, glad you're up & running again... :bigsmile_face: 

post #2273 of 24112

I have in my possession the N6, 8C & K-10... gotta love FedEx. :bigsmile_face:

post #2274 of 24112

 

 

Now I can confirm that K10 demo I audition sounds better to my ears than Roxanne, I do appreciate the adjustable bass of Roxanne though. It sounds more controlled to my ears, but I have to wait for the K10 custom version to confirm.

post #2275 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 

I have in my possession the N6, 8C & K-10... gotta love FedEx. :bigsmile_face:

 

post #2276 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac0306 View Post
 

 

 

Now I can confirm that K10 demo I audition sounds better to my ears than Roxanne, I do appreciate the adjustable bass of Roxanne though. It sounds more controlled to my ears, but I have to wait for the K10 custom version to confirm.

Haha I was just asking you about this on the other thread. Seems you beat me to it. Could you give us a few words on the differences, or at least what you like more about the K10s? I was planning on saving up for Roxannes but everything I've read, including the JH customer service, makes me think the K10s might be a better choice.

post #2277 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK-Guy View Post
 

I have in my possession the N6, 8C & K-10... gotta love FedEx. :bigsmile_face:

Did you change from UPS, or is this a UK movement of IEMs? Either way, that's a nice haul. 

post #2278 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioops View Post
 

Haha I was just asking you about this on the other thread. Seems you beat me to it. Could you give us a few words on the differences, or at least what you like more about the K10s? I was planning on saving up for Roxannes but everything I've read, including the JH customer service, makes me think the K10s might be a better choice.

 

Yes, I hear Noble's customer service is 'ever-so-slightly-better' than JHA's, but that's just a rumour, so don't tell anyone I said anything, OK?  :wink_face:

post #2279 of 24112
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post
 

Dr Moulton, do you recommend the use of a portable amp with the K10s if driven from an iPhone 5S? That is, do you think the difference would be significant?

post #2280 of 24112
Personally, I enjoy the Roxanne slightly more than the K10, BUT I can see why the K10 could be preferred by more people. It hits that sweet spot in pretty much everything it does, there's an incredible balance. With that and the customer service, I would seriously look at the K10. I don't think it'll disappoint most, in fact, it'll probably be the king of your IEM collection.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!