Is there any full reviews of the Noble 3? I'm looking for a mildly v-shape iem and was previously looking at the Heir 3.ai. The 3 has been totally revised apparently, but i cannot find any first hand reviews of it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Savanttagged by bangkokkid, 6/7/15
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 6/10/15 at 9:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Canjam 2015 Socal Report by Currawong Last post on 4/19/15 at 8:30am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Audio universals isolation? Last post on 7/22/15 at 7:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
okay i am putting up this review after a lot of usage with these so called"garbage bin miracles". 1.packaging-simple,nothing wonderous here,and custom accesories 2.cable-seriously a let down but...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 141
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
No need to be sorry! Thanks for bring the t-shirts up as I forgot to post the pictures here yesterday.
If you live in the US I agree, but worldwide shipping makes this a fair price for internationals.
That T-shirt looks pretty nice. Yeah, 40 bucks seems a bit much but is not that bad - in comparison I just got the ortofon and comply tips I had ordered coz I wanted to try them with my N4 before I finish my review and it's kinda ridiculous how a handful of tips can cost that much. Especially the ortofon ones that are just 3 pairs of small silicone tips in a plastic cylinder but cost as much as that t-shirt.
Anyway, I should be finishing my Noble 4 review by the end of the week coz I've delayed it long enough.
Should be glow in the dark. Mine's not as bright as that in the dark, more of an eery/slightly radioactive glow.
The t-shirt is very tempting.
Also, anyone else from here going to Bristol? Shame I can't make it. :(
Edited by ibbreezy - 2/19/14 at 2:53am
I don't live in Bristol but I'm almost certainly going to the show
Don't know if you're kidding (?), but you can get the Ortofon Set for $13....Just sayin'.
Well, that's just for the US customers and it still comes down to $18 and only if you choose ground shipping. They cost me more like $14-15 without the shipping and around 30 with the shipping - not $40 but still quite steep, of course, not like musicaacoustics' price, which is like 35 bucks without the shipping and 50 with it.
Anyway, I'm kinda surprised with the ortofon tips on the Noble 4. As I said before the depth insertion didn't seem to affect the sound much but the silicone thickness does quite a bit.
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 34 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › New Sony EX450 and EX650. 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Best Over-Ear Headphones for Around $50? 5 minutes ago
- › Hey guys, audiophile guy here, in need of a new soundCard 5 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by dancho
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by HUM24H
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3