Is there any full reviews of the Noble 3? I'm looking for a mildly v-shape iem and was previously looking at the Heir 3.ai. The 3 has been totally revised apparently, but i cannot find any first hand reviews of it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- noble n5, heir 5.AI or jh7 Last post on 6/16/14 at 9:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade cable for Noble K10? Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:01am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Shure 535 vs. Noble 4 Last post on 6/24/14 at 9:52pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The Noble PR (pure / reference) Australian Tour Thread (Reviews and Comparisons) Last post on Yesterday at 2:04 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This is my second attempt at a review of the Brainwavz S5, my first attempt ended up in the bin yesterday, as I was looking at it from the wrong angle (some forum members wanted a comparison to...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 141
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No need to be sorry! Thanks for bring the t-shirts up as I forgot to post the pictures here yesterday.
If you live in the US I agree, but worldwide shipping makes this a fair price for internationals.
That T-shirt looks pretty nice. Yeah, 40 bucks seems a bit much but is not that bad - in comparison I just got the ortofon and comply tips I had ordered coz I wanted to try them with my N4 before I finish my review and it's kinda ridiculous how a handful of tips can cost that much. Especially the ortofon ones that are just 3 pairs of small silicone tips in a plastic cylinder but cost as much as that t-shirt.
Anyway, I should be finishing my Noble 4 review by the end of the week coz I've delayed it long enough.
Should be glow in the dark. Mine's not as bright as that in the dark, more of an eery/slightly radioactive glow.
The t-shirt is very tempting.
Also, anyone else from here going to Bristol? Shame I can't make it. :(
Edited by ibbreezy - 2/19/14 at 2:53am
I don't live in Bristol but I'm almost certainly going to the show
Don't know if you're kidding (?), but you can get the Ortofon Set for $13....Just sayin'.
Well, that's just for the US customers and it still comes down to $18 and only if you choose ground shipping. They cost me more like $14-15 without the shipping and around 30 with the shipping - not $40 but still quite steep, of course, not like musicaacoustics' price, which is like 35 bucks without the shipping and 50 with it.
Anyway, I'm kinda surprised with the ortofon tips on the Noble 4. As I said before the depth insertion didn't seem to affect the sound much but the silicone thickness does quite a bit.
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado RS1i Impressions thread 18 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 19 seconds ago
- › Unable to display images 23 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 26 seconds ago
- › -The Discovery of the New Ivery IS-1 (or Liberty 1’s) -Believe the... 49 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › New In-Ear headphone recommendation 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Ranking of 21 DACs and DAC Configurations (and why chocolate ice... 1 minute ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Duncan
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)