Is there any full reviews of the Noble 3? I'm looking for a mildly v-shape iem and was previously looking at the Heir 3.ai. The 3 has been totally revised apparently, but i cannot find any first hand reviews of it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Noble PR Impressions Thread Last post on 8/19/14 at 3:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Seattle, WA Tour Last post on 9/20/14 at 9:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH5 vs Custom Art Music Two vs Noble 3C ... etc Last post on 9/20/14 at 12:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- noble n5, heir 5.AI or jh7 Last post on 6/16/14 at 9:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 141
Gear mentioned in this thread:
No need to be sorry! Thanks for bring the t-shirts up as I forgot to post the pictures here yesterday.
If you live in the US I agree, but worldwide shipping makes this a fair price for internationals.
That T-shirt looks pretty nice. Yeah, 40 bucks seems a bit much but is not that bad - in comparison I just got the ortofon and comply tips I had ordered coz I wanted to try them with my N4 before I finish my review and it's kinda ridiculous how a handful of tips can cost that much. Especially the ortofon ones that are just 3 pairs of small silicone tips in a plastic cylinder but cost as much as that t-shirt.
Anyway, I should be finishing my Noble 4 review by the end of the week coz I've delayed it long enough.
Should be glow in the dark. Mine's not as bright as that in the dark, more of an eery/slightly radioactive glow.
The t-shirt is very tempting.
Also, anyone else from here going to Bristol? Shame I can't make it. :(
Edited by ibbreezy - 2/19/14 at 2:53am
I don't live in Bristol but I'm almost certainly going to the show
Don't know if you're kidding (?), but you can get the Ortofon Set for $13....Just sayin'.
Well, that's just for the US customers and it still comes down to $18 and only if you choose ground shipping. They cost me more like $14-15 without the shipping and around 30 with the shipping - not $40 but still quite steep, of course, not like musicaacoustics' price, which is like 35 bucks without the shipping and 50 with it.
Anyway, I'm kinda surprised with the ortofon tips on the Noble 4. As I said before the depth insertion didn't seem to affect the sound much but the silicone thickness does quite a bit.
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 7 seconds ago
- › Convert wired headphones to bluetooth 14 seconds ago
- › New Headphones 20 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › HD800 Story Telling Time - *Warning* Prepare thyself, not for the... 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › WTB: Audio GD NFB 15 or NFB 11 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)