Is there any full reviews of the Noble 3? I'm looking for a mildly v-shape iem and was previously looking at the Heir 3.ai. The 3 has been totally revised apparently, but i cannot find any first hand reviews of it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Noble PR Impressions Thread Last post on 8/19/14 at 3:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Seattle, WA Tour Last post on 9/29/14 at 9:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH5 vs Custom Art Music Two vs Noble 3C ... etc Last post on 9/30/14 at 5:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need some advice on Noble K10 vs JH roxanne vs Unique Melody Mentor on specific genres of music... Last post on 7/19/14 at 12:07pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in MEdia Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAS -> Project Ember...
Here are my impressions of the Fiio X1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEj0wLE-ojU
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 141
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
No need to be sorry! Thanks for bring the t-shirts up as I forgot to post the pictures here yesterday.
If you live in the US I agree, but worldwide shipping makes this a fair price for internationals.
That T-shirt looks pretty nice. Yeah, 40 bucks seems a bit much but is not that bad - in comparison I just got the ortofon and comply tips I had ordered coz I wanted to try them with my N4 before I finish my review and it's kinda ridiculous how a handful of tips can cost that much. Especially the ortofon ones that are just 3 pairs of small silicone tips in a plastic cylinder but cost as much as that t-shirt.
Anyway, I should be finishing my Noble 4 review by the end of the week coz I've delayed it long enough.
Should be glow in the dark. Mine's not as bright as that in the dark, more of an eery/slightly radioactive glow.
The t-shirt is very tempting.
Also, anyone else from here going to Bristol? Shame I can't make it. :(
Edited by ibbreezy - 2/19/14 at 2:53am
I don't live in Bristol but I'm almost certainly going to the show
Don't know if you're kidding (?), but you can get the Ortofon Set for $13....Just sayin'.
Well, that's just for the US customers and it still comes down to $18 and only if you choose ground shipping. They cost me more like $14-15 without the shipping and around 30 with the shipping - not $40 but still quite steep, of course, not like musicaacoustics' price, which is like 35 bucks without the shipping and 50 with it.
Anyway, I'm kinda surprised with the ortofon tips on the Noble 4. As I said before the depth insertion didn't seem to affect the sound much but the silicone thickness does quite a bit.
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Apple Touch 5G - Appreciation thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › Shure SE215 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)