- 322 Posts. Joined 11/2011
- Location: Norwich, UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Noble Seattle, WA Tour Last post on Today at 11:47 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH5 vs Custom Art Music Two vs Noble 3C ... etc Last post on 8/5/14 at 7:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- noble n5, heir 5.AI or jh7 Last post on 6/16/14 at 9:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade cable for Noble K10? Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:01am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 138
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The bike is being bodged together, 2nd/3rd hand frame, a few 2nd hand parts as well, it isn't finished yet. :(
Sounds like the Noble bike should have a 10 driver per side sound system.
thanks for the instagram link OKguy and John you have a beautiful family - I am lucky in that regard to
so anyway I have decided to go for a Thai theme in honour of the beloved - i like the black look, maybe with some gold for contrast
John I read you spent a lot of time in thailand so you know that beautiful pure yellow gold they have there - I would love to have some of that somehow mixed in with the design
I guess I could just give you free reign - black and gold with a thai theme - could you work with that ?
Not that I am obsessed with complementary colors, but those are pretty close to a green-magenta pairing. My wife has been doing oil painting for many years, so I have managed to learn a few things over the years.
I prefer this combination, but I am slightly biased, as I just received these K10s this week:
Now, if I could only get rid of this cold so I can finally enjoy them properly!
Since you live in San Diego, you'll get zero sympathy from me!
I agree about the colour preference, though. Amboyna+blue looks nicer (to me) than pink+green.
Top-class workmanship in both instances, though
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado e Series 1 second ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi USB DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Mad Dog 3.2 + IBasso PB-2 [Price Drop] 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 319 IEMs compared (T-Peos D200R added 08/01/14... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)