Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 128

post #1906 of 5493

Hmmmm  Pictures

 

 

 

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #1907 of 5493

Loving the sparkle effect ;)

 

And those boxes are quite large, must contain a lot of goodies. 

post #1908 of 5493

Can someone post a picture of their amber 24k nugget with ambonya wood in their ears please? :)

post #1909 of 5493
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewh133 View Post
 

Can someone post a picture of their amber 24k nugget with ambonya wood in their ears please? :)

 

I second that.

post #1910 of 5493

Wiz, have you ever done a clear body so just the internals show? If so, do you have a picture?

post #1911 of 5493
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtomr View Post
 

Wiz, have you ever done a clear body so just the internals show? If so, do you have a picture?

 

We have not done a clear shell, clear faceplate, CIEM yet. We have however done clear shells in combination with other acrylic colors and woods, as well as clear faceplates in combination with various acrylic shell colors.

Brannan Mason

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #1912 of 5493
Thread Starter 

Meh, all clear is kinda boring if you ask me. It's the only option available with budget options like Westone AC2 and UE4 Pro, for example. 

post #1913 of 5493

So I've had my K10's for a week and all I can say is wow!

 

I was one of the ones that had their completed CIEM's and ear impressions confiscated by the Chinese government and Noble completely lived up to their word in fixing the situation. Luckily for me they had made a shell and weren't pleased with the color so they set it aside, and they were able to use that as an impression for a new set of CIEMs. As they promised, they made a new set of Wizard designed CIEMs in just one week and the shipping was extremely fast minus a 4 day stay in customs due to the Chinese New Years. And best of all the fit was perfect.

 

I've never really bought anything based on good customer service but given the complexity of CIEM's it is definitely worth your time and blood pressure to consider it. And Noble gets an A+ in my book.

 

So thank you John, Brannan and Nancy. You guys have been great. And here's the obligatory pictures.

 

post #1914 of 5493
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDiesel View Post
 

So I've had my K10's for a week and all I can say is wow!

 

I was one of the ones that had their completed CIEM's and ear impressions confiscated by the Chinese government and Noble completely lived up to their word in fixing the situation. Luckily for me they had made a shell and weren't pleased with the color so they set it aside, and they were able to use that as an impression for a new set of CIEMs. As they promised, they made a new set of Wizard designed CIEMs in just one week and the shipping was extremely fast minus a 4 day stay in customs due to the Chinese New Years. And best of all the fit was perfect.

 

I've never really bought anything based on good customer service but given the complexity of CIEM's it is definitely worth your time and blood pressure to consider it. And Noble gets an A+ in my book.

 

So thank you John, Brannan and Nancy. You guys have been great. And here's the obligatory pictures.

 


Congrats man, looking good!

post #1915 of 5493
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDiesel View Post
 

I've never really bought anything based on good customer service but given the complexity of CIEM's it is definitely worth your time and blood pressure to consider it. And Noble gets an A+ in my book.

 

+1 to that.

post #1916 of 5493

Ok Noble, this one is for free. Make a clear IEM, with a $100 bill chopped up into pieces and done like the colored flakes you do. You can even name them, show me the money.

post #1917 of 5493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
 

Ok Noble, this one is for free. Make a clear IEM, with a $100 bill chopped up into pieces and done like the colored flakes you do. You can even name them, show me the money.

 

Why not a real gold bar? xD

post #1918 of 5493
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post
 

 

Why not a real gold bar? xD

post #1919 of 5493
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisceriousZERO View Post
 

 

Why not a real gold bar? xD

 

Quit trying to trump my brilliance with these amateur ideas. I am the design king around these parts.

post #1920 of 5493
Gold flake might actually work (and possibly has already been used in some custom iems).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!