Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 115

post #1711 of 24726
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullCircle View Post
 

Can you take another photo of where the socket belongs (opposite angle)

 

I took a couple of better ones with my camera. Obviously the one on the right is the one I think isn't good enough:

 

 

post #1712 of 24726

^^^This pretty much sums-up why I struggle w/ taking the plunge into customs.  I already have to trust that I'll like the tuning & build-quality, but to even get to that point, I need to trust that a paid professional does a good enough job stuffing gooey stuff into my ears.

 

NVM me, I'm just bitter because I can't seem to find an audiologist w/in anything approaching a reasonable driving distance who sounds like they know what the hell they are doing for this application.  Hahahaha, yes, I was seriously considering trying customs over the past couple of weeks, and I'm just bitter because I can't even find a place to go.  Oh well, so many good universals out there these days.

post #1713 of 24726
^^^^ I know the feeling. Got my impression done over the summer (for free) the audiologist didn't know about custom in ear monitor and said she would do it for free. But now like the previous pictures I'm not sure they are good enough frown.gif

I'm picking up my ASG-2 Monday smily_headphones1.gif
post #1714 of 24726
Hey I know your pain here in the Bronx all the audiologist in my area don't know wth they're doing. I found a very good one in manhattan she even let me try out the Roxanne universals.
post #1715 of 24726

How does someone screw up impressions, even when I had my one and only set done in 2012, she redid one ear. Mix the stuff up, squirt it in the ears, seems simple enough.

post #1716 of 24726
Quote:
Originally Posted by feverfive View Post
 

^^^This pretty much sums-up why I struggle w/ taking the plunge into customs.  I already have to trust that I'll like the tuning & build-quality, but to even get to that point, I need to trust that a paid professional does a good enough job stuffing gooey stuff into my ears.

 

NVM me, I'm just bitter because I can't seem to find an audiologist w/in anything approaching a reasonable driving distance who sounds like they know what the hell they are doing for this application.  Hahahaha, yes, I was seriously considering trying customs over the past couple of weeks, and I'm just bitter because I can't even find a place to go.  Oh well, so many good universals out there these days.

I felt the same way you do, spent over a year trying to decide if I should go the custom route or not. 

 

Trust me, it's worth the hassle (and money) if you use IEMs for extended periods of time.

post #1717 of 24726

I look at JH's list and UE's list of preferred audiologists and I've been fine so far. You could try those.

post #1718 of 24726

Well, it looks like my ear impressions are close to making it to the lab so Noble can begin my K10 build!  Anticipation is definitely the best kind of wait, but regardless, I'm starved for more K10 impressions/descriptions!

post #1719 of 24726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headiest View Post
 

Well, it looks like my ear impressions are close to making it to the lab so Noble can begin my K10 build!  Anticipation is definitely the best kind of wait, but regardless, I'm starved for more K10 impressions/descriptions!

As probably the most impatient man to ever walk the planet, this is the biggest praise I can give the K10:

 

They're worth the wait.

post #1720 of 24726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

 

They're worth the wait.

And oh so much more! I've been listening to them for the last 12 hours straight.  I've probably put 1200 hours on them since I got them in.  I'm still finding new areas where they shine.  Don't worry, they are so worth all of the trouble!

post #1721 of 24726

Been listened to K10 for around half a month, all I can say is,

I can use this earpiece for the rest of my life!!!

post #1722 of 24726
Anyone have any idea how long it usually takes for the K10 to clear customs in China?
post #1723 of 24726
Quote:
Originally Posted by tin427 View Post
 

Been listened to K10 for around half a month, all I can say is,

I can use this earpiece for the rest of my life!!!

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #1724 of 24726

if it's incoming mail it takes about 48hrs to reach the Lab after the package reaches China... if it's outgoing takes about 5-12 hours after UPS pick-up, hth.

post #1725 of 24726
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDiesel View Post

Anyone have any idea how long it usually takes for the K10 to clear customs in China?

 

 

I think the issue here is the Chinese New Year, there will be a lot more for customs to go through during this time of the year.

The Wizard

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!