ok, thank you, keep on waiting
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- 53 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Hidition Viento-R, Rooth LS-8+, AAW W350) Last post on 1/30/15 at 6:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Recommendation for the best value CIEM? Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Noble K-10? Enough Bass? Last post on 1/11/15 at 6:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarWerkz Legend R. 8 Driver, 7-Way, 6-Crossover Flagship | discussion thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:07 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
INTRODUCTION Because I’ve been involved with some review samples with my Australian brethren in the last couple of years, I’ve had the chance to hear some IEMs I’ve been curious about in the...
The Little Dot line of headphone amps represent what is possible when a Chinese production amp doesn't cut corners on build quality and engineering. This amp has my vote as the best desktop hybrid...
My dac progression has been in the sub 1000.00 range and frankly I doubt I will ever exceed that mark further I find it hard to believe there is anything better in this price range. My musical...
Specifications: Driver: Titanium Diaphgram Dynamic Driver 13mm Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency: 20Hz-30kHz Cable Length: 1.2m Plug: 3.5mm Stere Mini Weight: 18g Comes With: 1...
Hi guys, I spent several hours (more than 40 hours research) to find the best headphone for my budget (under AUD $200). I tried to read as many reviews (mainly the 1-2 stars) as I could to know...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 12
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Edited by FullCircle - 11/6/13 at 2:51pm
I keep throwing money at the screen, but nothing's happening.
I guess i'll wait.
I am looking forward to possibly reading what you have to say!
The agonizing wait is easily the biggest downside to getting ciems!
When you eventually get it, please share your findings with the SR-71B!
I sure will! Trying to rush to the post office tomorrow but things are looking bleak. By the time i'm done with my classes it'll be closing time for them post offices. :(
I wanted to stop by this thread and tip my hat to Brannan and John for rushing out the universals for all these meets that have happened and that are coming up very soon. Some folks will be very happy because they get to audition some of these great C/IEMs before purchasing them (not always possible). I was at the local SD meet a week ago and was able to hear all the universal, although I'll be honest I only listened to the 4C and the K10 (two I was most interested in).
I must say that 4C is actually quite good. A slight step above the previous 4.A (which I owned). With a proper seal the sound was quite neutral. Nothing sounded out of place and was quite balanced throughout the frequency which was great. I also appreciated the new revisions of the universal shell. I feel it fits most people's ear much better, resulting in a tighter and more secure seal. I asked Brannan what he recommended if one were to want a dead-on neutral sound signature, and he smiled and said the 4C BRO! I can definitely concur with what he said, the 4C is definitely the least offensive sound that I have heard from Noble / Heir (sorry, I know bad memories, but I've owned and auditioned the 3.Ai, 4.Ai, 4.A, and 8.A). The 4C takes the music and really lets it flow. Coherency and speed are great - rounded out a solid performer at its price range. I'd love to have longer with it, but that just wasn't possible since my table there was lacking Q&A for 30 mins, so I had to get back.
The other CIEM, I was definitely interested in hearing was the K10. Of course everyone has to atleast hear what John has been cooking up in his lab. One thing is for sure, this K10 knocks you on your ass with all of its rumble and slam. I wasn't expecting such a fun sounding CIEM being one of two flagships, but after hearing 4-5 songs of different genres I couldn't help but notice the K10 had some extra omph. The sound was detailed and clear - but had incredible bass texture. It sounded full and notes had lots of definition, with nothing missing. Despite not being neutral sounding, I think the K10 gives you all the detail you need in a package meant for fun and enjoyable listening. They are very musical and I don't think anyone will be disappointed. I'll be honest, my next purchase in the C/IEM realm will be all about neutrality so I might skip the K10, but for anyone that wants an C/IEM that will do it all, the K10 should definitely be on your radar.
Thanks again to Brannan and John for allowing us audio junkies to audition these C/IEMs before throwing down the paper. Hopefully this helps someone with their decision if they were on the fence and of course giving a shout out to Brannan for residing here in SD - keeping the roots.
Edited by Greed - 11/7/13 at 8:32am
Don't I know it. It felt like months and months while I waited for my 8.A. In reality, it was a 6 week turnaround from the time of payment to the time they were in my hands (including shipping impressions out and then having the completed CIEMs shipped back to me). I really love what the Wizard was able to do with my 8.A, so I am happy to wait for another awesome Wizard-design, this time in a K10. I figure I can be satisfied with waiting with what I already have, so there's no real rush. I will be so excited when it does finally come in, though! My impressions are currently out for delivery to Brannan right now.
This is going to be another exciting journey!
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Shame on Audeze!!! Buyer beware, bigtime. 6 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 24 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 1 minute ago
- › Philips SHP9500 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Duet 2 minutes ago
- › X1 Custom Firmwares 3 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Brooko
- › Little Dot I+ by Zeejet
- › MHDT labs havana by joespride
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Dsnuts
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by Janos Kardos
- › Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Headphone by Giogio
- › Bose SoundLink On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Black by Giogio
- › Harman Kardon BT by Giogio
- › Philips Fidelio M2BT by Giogio
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3