Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 106

post #1576 of 5063
Quote:
Originally Posted by feverfive View Post
 

I wish universal IEM makers would come up w/ a way for extending the ear piece nozzle (the part that holds the ear tips) to allow for deeper insertion depending on type of ear

 

You get my vote.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post
 

More info:

 

http://www.fujiya-avic.jp/user_data/img/headphone_fes/Spinfit.pdf

 

It pivots rather than extends, but still, I'd be happy to try that. If they ever make one my size, of course, which is unlikely.


Edited by Sinocelt - 1/18/14 at 7:59pm
post #1577 of 5063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebear View Post
 

~I see. Thanks for the feedback. Because I read some others claiming that they have to get a new pair of CIEM when their ears change in <3 years.

 

 

That could be the case, if those that posted such statements were in their teens to begin with?

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #1578 of 5063
Received my k10(first ciem) but i am unsure whether the fit is right. I felt no discomfort when it is inside my ears but i can still hear the sound the bus engine when i did not on any volume. So it is normal or is the fit wrong?
post #1579 of 5063
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmsJtmz32 View Post

Received my k10(first ciem) but i am unsure whether the fit is right. I felt no discomfort when it is inside my ears but i can still hear the sound the bus engine when i did not on any volume. So it is normal or is the fit wrong?

 

That sounds fine to me. Customs generally won't completely block out every bit of noise. Loud noise still is noticeable, but once you get the music going it should be non-existent :)

post #1580 of 5063
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokkid View Post
 


These are beautiful!

post #1581 of 5063
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokkid View Post
 

 

 

 

 

 

It's look cool.

Just a question , how bright is the logo during night time?

post #1582 of 5063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keenan View Post

It's look cool.
Just a question , how bright is the logo during night time?

Bright enough to project onto your walls when you're listening to them.
Lol nah I'm kidding, but they're cool!
I would also like to know this and how long they glow for?
post #1583 of 5063
Personally having owned a glow in the dark Ciem from Wizard. The environment must be very dark for it to glow and the glow isn't so bright to the extend that u cant place it near ur eyes.
post #1584 of 5063

Yes, don't expect to be able to read books or flag down traffic with your CIEMs.

 

 

Honestly, each product will yield a different result, so it would be a bad idea to make any sort of claims regarding "lumens" or how long the ciems glow etc.


Edited by FullCircle - 1/19/14 at 5:17am

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #1585 of 5063

I have been doing some tip-rolling on my N4, and i am struggling to find a pair that gives me a perfect and consistent seal. My favorites until now are the largest foam tips and the blue medium silicons. I think that my problem might be insertion depth, by which i mean that i am not able to get them deep enough into my ear. Perhaps a cable without memory wire could make it easier to angle them a bit, and hereby obtain a better seal. Unfortunately that is not something i have lying around, but i think i might know someone who do. :D 

post #1586 of 5063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappo View Post
 

I have been doing some tip-rolling on my N4, and i am struggling to find a pair that gives me a perfect and consistent seal. My favorites until now are the largest foam tips and the blue medium silicons. I think that my problem might be insertion depth, by which i mean that i am not able to get them deep enough into my ear. Perhaps a cable without memory wire could make it easier to angle them a bit, and hereby obtain a better seal. Unfortunately that is not something i have lying around, but i think i might know someone who do. :D 

 

I'm using the large foams as well, these give me the best seal and are incredibly comfortable to boot. The medium blues are fine unless I start to sing along, (which I'm inclined to do) and the movement of my jaw breaks the seal. I've ordered some Comply tips to see how I get on with them but I've seen both the 400 and 500 series mentioned on here so I'm not 100% sure I've ordered ones that will fit (400). I should find out on Tuesday when the arrive...


Edited by scook94 - 1/19/14 at 5:22am
post #1587 of 5063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappo View Post
 

I have been doing some tip-rolling on my N4, and i am struggling to find a pair that gives me a perfect and consistent seal. My favorites until now are the largest foam tips and the blue medium silicons. I think that my problem might be insertion depth, by which i mean that i am not able to get them deep enough into my ear. Perhaps a cable without memory wire could make it easier to angle them a bit, and hereby obtain a better seal. Unfortunately that is not something i have lying around, but i think i might know someone who do. :D 

Would this work? ;)

 

post #1588 of 5063
Quote:
Originally Posted by scook94 View Post
 

 

I'm using the large foams as well, these give me the best seal and are incredibly comfortable to boot. The medium blues are fine unless I start to sing along, (which I'm inclined to do) and the movement of my jaw breaks the seal. I've ordered some Comply tips to see how I get on with them but I've seen both the 400 and 500 series mentioned on here so I'm not 100% sure I've ordered ones that will fit (400). I should find out on Tuesday when the arrive...

The 400 series definitely works (I'm using them - TS-400 - on both N6 and Tzar 350, and I've used them on the Heir 4.ai - it's a bit more difficult to put them on the N6, compared to the other 2 Heir products, but it's certainly doable, and, actually, quite a lot easier than the blue silicone tips:wink_face:)…  I, too, have read about somebody using the 500 series, but have no direct experience about them, so I can't help there:smile:.

post #1589 of 5063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappo View Post
 

I have been doing some tip-rolling on my N4, and i am struggling to find a pair that gives me a perfect and consistent seal. My favorites until now are the largest foam tips and the blue medium silicons. I think that my problem might be insertion depth, by which i mean that i am not able to get them deep enough into my ear. Perhaps a cable without memory wire could make it easier to angle them a bit, and hereby obtain a better seal. Unfortunately that is not something i have lying around, but i think i might know someone who do. :D 

For my ears, even the large stock foam tips were, unfortunately, still too small to get a consistent seal in both ears, that's why I tried to use the Comply TS-400 I was already using with some of the Wizard's previous universal creations (Tzar 350), and a medium tip for the left ear and a large for the right one worked very well for me (it sounds as if you have smaller ears than mine, however, so probably the large complies might be too large for you)

post #1590 of 5063
Quote:
Originally Posted by scook94 View Post
 

 

I'm using the large foams as well, these give me the best seal and are incredibly comfortable to boot. The medium blues are fine unless I start to sing along, (which I'm inclined to do) and the movement of my jaw breaks the seal. I've ordered some Comply tips to see how I get on with them but I've seen both the 400 and 500 series mentioned on here so I'm not 100% sure I've ordered ones that will fit (400). I should find out on Tuesday when the arrive...

I am looking forward to hear what you think of the complys. I have considered giving them a try, but i was unsure of which ones that would fit on the N4 nozzles. Let us hope that the 400s is the right answer. :smile:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

Would this work? ;)

 

That might just do the trick. I need to give that cable a try anytime soon. :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by geagle View Post
 

For my ears, even the large stock foam tips were, unfortunately, still too small to get a consistent seal in both ears, that's why I tried to use the Comply TS-400 I was already using with some of the Wizard's previous universal creations (Tzar 350), and a medium tip for the left ear and a large for the right one worked very well for me (it sounds as if you have smaller ears than mine, however, so probably the large complies might be too large for you)

So the 400s IS the right comply model for the N4. That's great! But which ones should i go for? The Isolation Plus or the Comfort plus? I am not sure which size to go for, but medium is probably the best choice for me. If only there where a size between medium and large... :rolleyes: 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!