- 251 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: IDAHO
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Savanttagged by bangkokkid, 6/7/15
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on 6/10/15 at 9:44am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Canjam 2015 Socal Report by Currawong Last post on 4/19/15 at 8:30am in Head-Fi Meet Impressions, Trade Show Reports, Factory Tours
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Audio universals isolation? Last post on 4/21/15 at 1:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 11
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Edited by bangkokkid - 11/1/13 at 8:01pm
I won't give any impressions from the plane since this is hardly an ideal listening environment. That being said I have a big ole grin on my face....
Had a great time at the meet and lots of people stopped by to listen to the demos. I made a point of asking folks to get on Head-Fi to share their thoughts/impressions, so hopefully they do!
I just wanted to thank Brannan for coming to the meet. It was great to finally hear the almighty K10...
Impressions? (I already got mine done and they were sent to Noble a few weeks ago. )
OK, since it seems we have to have full disclosure here on Head-Fi: I am getting a pair of K10's and I do take photos for Noble. So I guess I am biased. And then now you're going to hear a glowing review.Warning: Biased review ahead: (Click to show)
When I listened to the universal/demo version of the K10 today on my AK120, I was thinking about Head-Fi and what I was going to say about them. Then I thought to myself, "No one is going to believe anything I say unless I say something negative, especially since people assume I am biased anyway."
Well, that ain't gonna happen!
Once I got the right size Comply tips on the K10 demos, all I can say is WOW! I couldn't find any area of the sound that wasn't "just right". It's funny when you buy the gear that you love and listen to every day. You think it's amazing since that's why you bought it. It can be dangerous to listen to other gear. I listen to my Heir 8.A's all the time and I didn't think it could get any better. Well it can. It can get a LOT better.
What else can I say: Tons of detail. I love detailed sound. That's why I have Stax 009's, HD800's, Ety ER4S. The K10's were all that. Then you hear the low end and it's hard to believe how good that is too. LOTS of bass, but tight, controlled, etc.
I don't know how John did it, but these things are a big step up in sound quality from anything I have heard before. Congratulations!
So, I thought again about Head-Fi and I don't know what's going to happen when more people hear the demo K10's and just keep saying how good they are. I can't imagine anything else.
But, I am biased, so let's see what happens.
I can't wait to get mine!
I'll try to post my impressions, but don't know if I'll have the time to make a complete review — not in the coming weeks I think. But when I have them, I'll answer any questions...
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 13 seconds ago
- › Headphones Consolidation. 26 seconds ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 34 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 41 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 2 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 3 minutes ago
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › RHA T20 by LFC_SL
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)