- 161 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: IDAHO
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Noble Seattle, WA Tour Last post on Today at 2:58 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH5 vs Custom Art Music Two vs Noble 3C ... etc Last post on 8/5/14 at 7:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- noble n5, heir 5.AI or jh7 Last post on 6/16/14 at 9:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade cable for Noble K10? Last post on 6/15/14 at 7:01am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Bought these when being on vacation the past weeks, since "argl" I missed to pack my in-ears and thought, ok, for 2 weeks on the beach, let's pick the first ones I came across. What I learned now,...
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 11
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by bangkokkid - 11/1/13 at 8:01pm
I won't give any impressions from the plane since this is hardly an ideal listening environment. That being said I have a big ole grin on my face....
Had a great time at the meet and lots of people stopped by to listen to the demos. I made a point of asking folks to get on Head-Fi to share their thoughts/impressions, so hopefully they do!
I just wanted to thank Brannan for coming to the meet. It was great to finally hear the almighty K10...
Impressions? (I already got mine done and they were sent to Noble a few weeks ago. )
OK, since it seems we have to have full disclosure here on Head-Fi: I am getting a pair of K10's and I do take photos for Noble. So I guess I am biased. And then now you're going to hear a glowing review.Warning: Biased review ahead: (Click to show)
When I listened to the universal/demo version of the K10 today on my AK120, I was thinking about Head-Fi and what I was going to say about them. Then I thought to myself, "No one is going to believe anything I say unless I say something negative, especially since people assume I am biased anyway."
Well, that ain't gonna happen!
Once I got the right size Comply tips on the K10 demos, all I can say is WOW! I couldn't find any area of the sound that wasn't "just right". It's funny when you buy the gear that you love and listen to every day. You think it's amazing since that's why you bought it. It can be dangerous to listen to other gear. I listen to my Heir 8.A's all the time and I didn't think it could get any better. Well it can. It can get a LOT better.
What else can I say: Tons of detail. I love detailed sound. That's why I have Stax 009's, HD800's, Ety ER4S. The K10's were all that. Then you hear the low end and it's hard to believe how good that is too. LOTS of bass, but tight, controlled, etc.
I don't know how John did it, but these things are a big step up in sound quality from anything I have heard before. Congratulations!
So, I thought again about Head-Fi and I don't know what's going to happen when more people hear the demo K10's and just keep saying how good they are. I can't imagine anything else.
But, I am biased, so let's see what happens.
I can't wait to get mine!
I'll try to post my impressions, but don't know if I'll have the time to make a complete review — not in the coming weeks I think. But when I have them, I'll answer any questions...
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best "value for money" portable headphones Amp/DAC for Bowers &... 28 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K501 love... 3 minutes ago
- › V-Moda m-100 vs Dre Beats Solo HD (For Bass Punch) 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Seattle, WA Tour 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › IC: Winnipeg meet? 6 minutes ago
- › Uplifting Trance reccomendations 6 minutes ago
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)