- 181 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: IDAHO
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNoble 3tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 4tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 5tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble 6tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- brandNoble Audiotagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 3Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 4Ctagged by nightmancometh, 1/7/14
- productNoble Audio 4Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 5Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14More
- productNoble Audio 5Stagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio 8Ctagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio FRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10tagged by bangkokkid, 1/29/14
- productNoble Audio Kaiser 10 (Universal)tagged by bangkokkid, 10/8/14
- productNoble Audio PRtagged by bangkokkid, 4/7/14
Related Forum Threads
- 71 IEM Brief Review thread (incl. Rhine Monitors, Cleartune, CustomArt) Last post on Yesterday at 9:03 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NOBLE CABLE CONTEST - WIN A NOBLE 6W Last post on 6/17/14 at 4:53am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noble Audio universals isolation? Last post on 3/6/15 at 1:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for the best value CIEM? Last post on 1/22/15 at 6:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
Incipio F38 Remember the famous budget cans, the RP-HTF600? They we're great once modded, and so are these! So let's talk. This won't be a Super Detailed Review. Overall Sound: Highs...
wouldn't recommend if you're going to pay for $100 or above. Reasonable price should have been around $70. The only selling point is the open soundstage, would make a goid pair for movies or...
Just purchased these to see if the review-ratings were any close to reality. Quite a bit yeah. I thought it's good to have them with you if you want to occasionally let a friend listen with...
Sennheiser Momentum 1.0 On-Ears Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/760881/sennheiser-momentum-1-0-on-ears-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Sennheiser’s style range On...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 11
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Edited by bangkokkid - 11/1/13 at 8:01pm
I won't give any impressions from the plane since this is hardly an ideal listening environment. That being said I have a big ole grin on my face....
Had a great time at the meet and lots of people stopped by to listen to the demos. I made a point of asking folks to get on Head-Fi to share their thoughts/impressions, so hopefully they do!
I just wanted to thank Brannan for coming to the meet. It was great to finally hear the almighty K10...
Impressions? (I already got mine done and they were sent to Noble a few weeks ago. )
OK, since it seems we have to have full disclosure here on Head-Fi: I am getting a pair of K10's and I do take photos for Noble. So I guess I am biased. And then now you're going to hear a glowing review.Warning: Biased review ahead: (Click to show)
When I listened to the universal/demo version of the K10 today on my AK120, I was thinking about Head-Fi and what I was going to say about them. Then I thought to myself, "No one is going to believe anything I say unless I say something negative, especially since people assume I am biased anyway."
Well, that ain't gonna happen!
Once I got the right size Comply tips on the K10 demos, all I can say is WOW! I couldn't find any area of the sound that wasn't "just right". It's funny when you buy the gear that you love and listen to every day. You think it's amazing since that's why you bought it. It can be dangerous to listen to other gear. I listen to my Heir 8.A's all the time and I didn't think it could get any better. Well it can. It can get a LOT better.
What else can I say: Tons of detail. I love detailed sound. That's why I have Stax 009's, HD800's, Ety ER4S. The K10's were all that. Then you hear the low end and it's hard to believe how good that is too. LOTS of bass, but tight, controlled, etc.
I don't know how John did it, but these things are a big step up in sound quality from anything I have heard before. Congratulations!
So, I thought again about Head-Fi and I don't know what's going to happen when more people hear the demo K10's and just keep saying how good they are. I can't imagine anything else.
But, I am biased, so let's see what happens.
I can't wait to get mine!
I'll try to post my impressions, but don't know if I'll have the time to make a complete review — not in the coming weeks I think. But when I have them, I'll answer any questions...
- Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 23 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 28 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 42 seconds ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 53 seconds ago
- › AKG K550 VS. AKG Q701 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › Color code of wiring in stock HD800 cable? 5 minutes ago
- › Apogee ONE Audio Interface for iPhone, iPad & Mac 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 6 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by trane1992
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2