Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! - Page 100

post #1486 of 5510

Don't dismiss the amber faceplate idea. I've seen Dr. Moulton use crazier things... Coral and grass come to mind.

post #1487 of 5510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


You mean 3-way? ok sorry...back to Noble. Any more people get a pair of K10 recently?

The Chinese government got these. Does that count?

 

post #1488 of 5510
So, my 3C's were among the ones taken along with my impressions. While I am bummed, and until they prove otherwise, how could I feel that Noble is in any way responsible? The email I received has in no way swayed my confidence in them. What they offered me was far beyond what could expect.

I probably won't see my CIEM's for some time but, I'm excited as ever to see and hear them.
post #1489 of 5510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

Don't dismiss the amber faceplate idea. I've seen Dr. Moulton use crazier things... Coral and grass come to mind.

 

Lets clarify grass...

 

It was real grass, not weed....  I mean herb.....  

 

 

oh never mind

Dr. John Moulton

Here at Noble, we craft some of the finest universal and custom in-ear monitors available today. 

Reply
post #1490 of 5510

Its the Weedzard!

post #1491 of 5510

I just ordered a set of K10's earlier this week.  Looking forward to sharing my impressions/pics when they arrive!  

 

As a side note- I showed my audiologist some pictures of Noble customs and she (had to be in her 60's) was blown away.  She said she had never seen anything like it.

post #1492 of 5510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headiest View Post
 

I just ordered a set of K10's earlier this week.  Looking forward to sharing my impressions/pics when they arrive!  

 

As a side note- I showed my audiologist some pictures of Noble customs and she (had to be in her 60's) was blown away.  She said she had never seen anything like it.

 

Well to be frank, no one ever saw anything like them before Noble came around. 

post #1493 of 5510

Happy to report the arrival of my Noble 4, that's 3 weeks to the day since I got the 6s and subsequently decided to return them as they didn't suit my tastes. Got to say, Brannan and Paul were very easy to deal with!

 

Just spent a few hours fitting the blue tips (well it felt like that anyway), and while doing so wondered if anyone had any thoughts on how the bar should be positioned relative to the two holes for optimum SQ? Or, would that just be entirely too anal?

 

EDIT: Happy that I don't have to change my avatar!

post #1494 of 5510
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDiesel View Post
 

The Chinese government got these. Does that count?

 

Just came across this http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0077/7272/products/F_1024x1024.jpg?v=1330041520 on the net, and instantly reminded of the K10

post #1495 of 5510
Quote:
Originally Posted by achl354 View Post

Just came across this http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0077/7272/products/F_1024x1024.jpg?v=1330041520 on the net, and instantly reminded of the K10
And I instantly think of a dildo....
post #1496 of 5510
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0405 View Post


And I instantly think of a dildo....

Probably because it is a dildo LOL

post #1497 of 5510
And the connection with Noble is...?
post #1498 of 5510

give me 5mins and I'll find one... to every problem there is a solution.

post #1499 of 5510
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0405 View Post

And the connection with Noble is...?

Beats me. Probably because it's a fancy looking dildo - like the K10 of dildos or something.

post #1500 of 5510
Or the perfect tool to have an eargasm wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!