We all now witness and participate in the age of greed!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K812tagged by nightmancometh, 12/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Closed Cans, looking... Last post on 2/25/15 at 3:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland Last post on 2/13/15 at 9:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K8XX massdrop?! K812 Last post on 1/30/15 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My Video Review of the AKG K812 (on SALE in Hong Kong!) Last post on 12/22/14 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- COMPARISON / REVIEW: A tale of two flagships (part deux) – Beyerdynamic T1 vs AKG K812 Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
I'll start off by saying I am by no means an audiophile, just a kid with some money and a passion for music. These headphones, as far as I can tell, have more prominent mids than most...
Let me just say one thing up front: if you have any complaints about the speed or the bass extension of these headphones, you need a better headphone amp. /endofdiscussion The HD600s will take the...
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
NEW! AKG K812 - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Quite right. You can set up a pretty great near-field listening system with speakers without spending a ton of money and is doable even in smaller rooms.
I went from speakers to headphones... Would have both now If I didn't have a small one running around again.
I've also got zero respect for money. If I've got it, I'll spend it. If there is something I want and I've got the money then I will buy it. It's just numbers.. People obsess about money too much. Greed is defo a root of evil. I love music and so what better way to enjoy it than with the best headphones! Cha ching!
Of course this is my spare money. As long as my family is good.
1) Took more risks.
2) Spent more time with family.
3) Worked less. Played more.
Nobody wishes they would have saved more money.
Where is "listened to more headphones" in that list!
I say all of them can and often do apply. #1 is succumbing to upgraditis. #2 is as it says--listening to headphones with family, translated to trudging with your family to the ends of the earth just to demo that Nth headphone. #3 is setting aside more "playtime" with your headphones.
Yup! My exact though when I saw the pics was "ohh those aren't lights!"
Seems a little bit silly to paint the driver, but it does look kind of cool. They must have really payed attention to lighting on the video.
- NEW! AKG K812
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread just now
- › Three Word Story 3 seconds ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 10 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 24 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 32 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 41 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 48 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 55 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › First foray into CIEMs 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3