We all now witness and participate in the age of greed!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K812tagged by nightmancometh, 12/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-560 vs LCD-3 vs HD800 vs K812 -- quick impressions Last post on 8/10/14 at 7:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Has somebody tried K812 and GS1000i under HP-A8? How do they sound like? Last post on 6/18/14 at 1:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will we ever see new high impedance headphones? Last post on 6/3/14 at 6:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- The Real Deal Beats Thread Last post on 5/30/14 at 10:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Some thoughts on AKG K812 pro Last post on 5/13/14 at 8:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/21/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
NEW! AKG K812 - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Quite right. You can set up a pretty great near-field listening system with speakers without spending a ton of money and is doable even in smaller rooms.
I went from speakers to headphones... Would have both now If I didn't have a small one running around again.
I've also got zero respect for money. If I've got it, I'll spend it. If there is something I want and I've got the money then I will buy it. It's just numbers.. People obsess about money too much. Greed is defo a root of evil. I love music and so what better way to enjoy it than with the best headphones! Cha ching!
Of course this is my spare money. As long as my family is good.
1) Took more risks.
2) Spent more time with family.
3) Worked less. Played more.
Nobody wishes they would have saved more money.
Where is "listened to more headphones" in that list!
I say all of them can and often do apply. #1 is succumbing to upgraditis. #2 is as it says--listening to headphones with family, translated to trudging with your family to the ends of the earth just to demo that Nth headphone. #3 is setting aside more "playtime" with your headphones.
Yup! My exact though when I saw the pics was "ohh those aren't lights!"
Seems a little bit silly to paint the driver, but it does look kind of cool. They must have really payed attention to lighting on the video.
- NEW! AKG K812
- › FS: Sennheiser HD650 (+ DHC cable) & Shure SRH1840 (+ DHC cable) 40 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Sennheiser HD25-1 II vs Sennheiser Amperior: Comparison... 1 minute ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › HA-5002 + BrownDog adapter for FiiO E12DIY 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 2 minutes ago
- › Comparison / Review : A tale of two Sennheisers – HD600 vs HD700 2 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)