We all now witness and participate in the age of greed!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K812tagged by nightmancometh, 12/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Closed Cans, looking... Last post on 3/20/15 at 11:55pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K8XX massdrop?! K812 Last post on 1/30/15 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My Video Review of the AKG K812 (on SALE in Hong Kong!) Last post on 12/22/14 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- COMPARISON / REVIEW: A tale of two flagships (part deux) – Beyerdynamic T1 vs AKG K812 Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 6/29/15
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
NEW! AKG K812 - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Quite right. You can set up a pretty great near-field listening system with speakers without spending a ton of money and is doable even in smaller rooms.
I went from speakers to headphones... Would have both now If I didn't have a small one running around again.
I've also got zero respect for money. If I've got it, I'll spend it. If there is something I want and I've got the money then I will buy it. It's just numbers.. People obsess about money too much. Greed is defo a root of evil. I love music and so what better way to enjoy it than with the best headphones! Cha ching!
Of course this is my spare money. As long as my family is good.
1) Took more risks.
2) Spent more time with family.
3) Worked less. Played more.
Nobody wishes they would have saved more money.
Where is "listened to more headphones" in that list!
I say all of them can and often do apply. #1 is succumbing to upgraditis. #2 is as it says--listening to headphones with family, translated to trudging with your family to the ends of the earth just to demo that Nth headphone. #3 is setting aside more "playtime" with your headphones.
Yup! My exact though when I saw the pics was "ohh those aren't lights!"
Seems a little bit silly to paint the driver, but it does look kind of cool. They must have really payed attention to lighting on the video.
- NEW! AKG K812
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 2 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-A2 need help/opinion 8 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 10 minutes ago
- › Welcome one and all! Please introduce yourselves! 11 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Pro" desktop line discussion thread 11 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for first desktop rig. Oppo HA-1, Schiit... 12 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 13 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 17 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3