Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › NEW! AKG K812
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NEW! AKG K812 - Page 32  

post #466 of 985

We all now witness and participate in the age of greed!

post #467 of 985
I for one prefer headphone than speakers, Martin Logan, Sanders are spared, not even for Avant Garde.
post #468 of 985
The best, is to use both, even if you have small room, you always can build very modest, but good sounding speaker system, doesnt have to cost a lot either.
post #469 of 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post

The best, is to use both, even if you have small room, you always can build very modest, but good sounding speaker system, doesnt have to cost a lot either.


Quite right.  You can set up a pretty great near-field listening system with speakers without spending a ton of money and is doable even in smaller rooms.

post #470 of 985

I went from speakers to headphones... Would have both now If I didn't have a small one running around again. 

 

I've also got zero respect for money. If I've got it, I'll spend it. If there is something I want and I've got the money then I will buy it. It's just numbers.. People obsess about money too much. Greed is defo a root of evil. I love music and so what better way to enjoy it than with the best headphones! Cha ching!

 

Of course this is my spare money. As long as my family is good. 

post #471 of 985
In nursing homes they asked folks what three things they may have done different.


1) Took more risks.
2) Spent more time with family.
3) Worked less. Played more.




Nobody wishes they would have saved more money.wink.gif
post #472 of 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

In nursing homes they asked folks what three things they may have done different.

1) Took more risks.
2) Spent more time with family.
3) Worked less. Played more.

Nobody wishes they would have saved more money.wink.gif

 

Where is "listened to more headphones" in that list! 

post #473 of 985

It was #3... possibly #2 for some.

post #474 of 985
Lol!
post #475 of 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post

In nursing homes they asked folks what three things they may have done different.


1) Took more risks.
2) Spent more time with family.
3) Worked less. Played more.




Nobody wishes they would have saved more money.wink.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

Where is "listened to more headphones" in that list! 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaegis View Post
 

It was #3... possibly #2 for some.


I say all of them can and often do apply. #1 is succumbing to upgraditis. #2 is as it says--listening to headphones with family, translated to trudging with your family to the ends of the earth just to demo that Nth headphone. #3 is setting aside more "playtime" with your headphones.

post #476 of 985

AKG's K812 page has been updated:

http://www.akg.com/k812-1308.html

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by chicolom - 10/17/13 at 7:43pm
post #477 of 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicolom View Post

AKG's K812 page has been updated:
http://www.akg.com/k812-1308.html






















I specially like that blue color driver xD
post #478 of 985

It looks very sexy and promising! LIKE!! :wink_face:

post #479 of 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


I specially like that blue color driver xD

It appears that is what several people thought were blue LEDs from the early video.

post #480 of 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWahl View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


I specially like that blue color driver xD

It appears that is what several people thought were blue LEDs from the early video.

 

Yup! My exact though when I saw the pics was "ohh those aren't lights!" :D

 

Seems a little bit silly to paint the driver, but it does look kind of cool. They must have really payed attention to lighting on the video.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › NEW! AKG K812