We all now witness and participate in the age of greed!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K812tagged by nightmancometh, 12/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help : Screw driver for AKG K812 Last post on 7/4/16 at 12:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Closed Cans, looking... Last post on 8/6/16 at 9:00pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- List of Good High-end Headphone Stores in Switzerland Last post on 3/24/15 at 6:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- AKG K8XX massdrop?! K812 Last post on 1/30/15 at 1:45pm in Headphones (full-size)
- My Video Review of the AKG K812 (on SALE in Hong Kong!) Last post on 12/22/14 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
NEW! AKG K812 - Page 32
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Quite right. You can set up a pretty great near-field listening system with speakers without spending a ton of money and is doable even in smaller rooms.
I went from speakers to headphones... Would have both now If I didn't have a small one running around again.
I've also got zero respect for money. If I've got it, I'll spend it. If there is something I want and I've got the money then I will buy it. It's just numbers.. People obsess about money too much. Greed is defo a root of evil. I love music and so what better way to enjoy it than with the best headphones! Cha ching!
Of course this is my spare money. As long as my family is good.
1) Took more risks.
2) Spent more time with family.
3) Worked less. Played more.
Nobody wishes they would have saved more money.
Where is "listened to more headphones" in that list!
I say all of them can and often do apply. #1 is succumbing to upgraditis. #2 is as it says--listening to headphones with family, translated to trudging with your family to the ends of the earth just to demo that Nth headphone. #3 is setting aside more "playtime" with your headphones.
Yup! My exact though when I saw the pics was "ohh those aren't lights!"
Seems a little bit silly to paint the driver, but it does look kind of cool. They must have really payed attention to lighting on the video.
- NEW! AKG K812
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › OPPO Relases updated HA-2SE Headphone Amplifier With New ESS... 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 3 minutes ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Valhalla 2 review coming soon! 4 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 6 minutes ago
- › Yamaha RX-S601 AV Receiver Review by mark2410 7 minutes ago
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...