or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › ¿ The best In-Ear ever made?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

¿ The best In-Ear ever made? - Page 3

post #31 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Well you know what they say...big canals big...customs.
And very expensive:D
post #32 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krismarzyk View Post

And very expensive:D
Come on...only 1.6k...pocket change for any serious audiophile wink.gif
post #33 of 65

:tongue: that's exactly what I attempt to explain saturday during the Tellement Nomade meeting in Paris. Ear canal is relative to mojo.

 

The best advice is to try a lot, the second is to know what you hate (in terms of sound :D ), the third is to believe in your ears and just them.

post #34 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

I love silicone so I heartily recommend the SE5...most natural iems I have or have tried. But I think in the same way, the new upcoming flagship from Piotrus at Custom Art is going to be a killer.

Are you going to compare them?

post #35 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinocelt View Post

Are you going to compare them?

I guess that currently only Peter from Custom Art knows how his flagship model will sound.
post #36 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krismarzyk View Post

I guess that currently only Peter from Custom Art knows how his flagship model will sound.

 

Obvioulsy. English lesson: "going to" points to a future action. I was wondering if Mimouille was going to buy this upcoming flagship.

post #37 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinocelt View Post

Obvioulsy. English lesson: "going to" points to a future action. I was wondering if Mimouille was going to buy this upcoming flagship.

I know, I know. On the other hand....my post was wrong-headed.
post #38 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinocelt View Post

Are you going to compare them?
Depends where I stand cash wise when he puts it out in a few weeks but I hope to. I have many other ciems on the grill too...
post #39 of 65
Oh interesting I was going to ask more informations for pro330 P, I will ask more informations about this new flagship smily_headphones1.gif
post #40 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krismarzyk View Post

I know, I know. On the other hand....my post was wrong-headed.

But my answer was worse. Sorry.

post #41 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Depends where I stand cash wise when he puts it out in a few weeks but I hope to. I have many other ciems on the grill too...

A list! A list! :D

post #42 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinocelt View Post

A list! A list! biggrin.gif
NT6 incoming

New Custom Art TOTL
Earsonics EM32
Roxanne
Fitear 335 with upgrade
Fitear 435
VE Stage 4
post #43 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


NT6 incoming

New Custom Art TOTL
Earsonics EM32
Roxanne
Fitear 335 with upgrade
Fitear 435
VE Stage 4

 

post #44 of 65
Thread Starter 

Thanks all for your help!! Did not expect so much!! 

post #45 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinocelt View Post
 

 


I am not getting them all...I did not win the lottery and besides, having so many is useless...having 3 or 4 in total is the most I can do and still listen to them all...so....decisions decisions.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › ¿ The best In-Ear ever made?