- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/9/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import)tagged by nightmancometh, 11/9/13
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/9/13
- productSennheiser HD 439 Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 11/9/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by nightmancometh, 11/9/13
Related Forum Threads
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone for a big head that sounded similar to Dynaudio ? Last post on 1/7/13 at 10:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones? Last post on 10/12/12 at 11:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Burning in Kef M500? Last post on 2/24/15 at 7:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Most underrated and overrated headphone? For a bit of fun :) - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The people over there (me included) do not treat them that way. If we said they're the best can in the world it's obviously sarcasm, but if I think the beat most closed cans out there, and someone else says the beat the He-6 or HE 500 in specific areas, then we are only stating the truth. You have heard them right?
LOL sure, send me a pair and I will give a full and complete review. If I agree that they are everything they're hyped up to be I'll paypal the price +10% by way of apology. Call it the "foot in mouth tax". Otherwise I'll just mail them back.
Sorry, in this world there is no deduction or "citing sources". Only first-hand experience matters. Burn all your books, don't send your children to school, the only knowledge one can attain is done directly.
LOL I was agreeing with you there. First hand experience is obviously important, but as (ostensibly) intelligent adults we can also usually piece together when something is fishy or otherwise nonsense.
"The Mikros 90 is an amazing deal!" Sure, I got no reason to think that's weird.
"The Mikros 90 is the best you'll get under $300!" Okay, opinions are opinions but I can't argue.
"The Mikros 90 is better than anything under $2000!" Alllll right, now we're getting weird, I feel pretty confident in saying this is not true.
Yeah I'm pretty sure if we took this board and made sure no one made any comments about any products they hadn't personally used then about 75% of the traffic would go away.
Actually, that renders the entire concept of overrated/underrated null and void since both of the previous terms are purely applied to one's personal opinions related to a given product, and there is no way to consider someone ELSE'S opinion in any way incorrect, only that one's OWN opinion differs from the bulk of others in one fashion or another. Nothing is over/underrated, we merely find ourselves as outliers to popular opinion.
Relativism is fun!
- Most underrated and overrated headphone? For a bit of fun :)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 37 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Who is thinking of buying the Schiit Yggdrasil? 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 1 minute ago
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 2 minutes ago
- › Moon Audio Feedback 2 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › McIntosh MHA-100 headphone amplifier review 3 minutes ago
- › Help me chose closed over the ear headphones in between 100-200$ 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2