HD-25-i for sale in used condition.
1) Original stock steel cable completely functional but the right angle plug had a factory defect and the coating has frayed over time ( see picture)
2) Additional Hd25-13 OFC ~5 feet in length terminated in a Neutrik 3.5 mm right angle plug. Had a local electrician do the soldering years ago but he did a poor job. The cable shorts out at the right angle plug but the cable itself and plug itself are in great condition. Would require resoldering of cord to the plug.
3) Two velour pads, now used and faded were installed at original time of purchase.
4) Stock pads are in mint condition and
5) I have reverted the headphone back to stock conditioning including the cable.
Original box included in sale with 1/4 inch adapter. Please see all included photos.
Thanks for looking!
Edited by CrystalSound - 12/4/13 at 12:05pm