- 255 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 10/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- V-Moda M100 or Audio Technica ATH-M40X? Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Disappointed by bass in Sony MDR-1R's Last post on 5/28/15 at 12:07pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Closed Home Headphones with Bass? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for advice in choosing a new DAP Last post on 2/10/15 at 1:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT 990 pro help Last post on 3/8/15 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
Are these real? (v-moda crossfade m -100)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I bought these directly from Amazon and I noticed while looks real most unboxing videos I seen the 1/4 adaptor was inserted in a hole for it in the case. Now where I found it was in the ear cups with an extra blocker thing that blocks the ports on the headphones in a ziplock kind of bag. Is this just normal or should I be worried?
I think you should be fine. Was the red ribbon on the box intact? Is there a card with a registration code in the box? Were there some stickers inside?
My original M-100 was sent to me without the V-Corks, but it was authentic. I eventually got a replacement unit that had everything included. Small oversights happen every now and again.
the Red ribbon was intact and there was the card and stickers. I Just watched multiple reviews and just noticed it was different then others. It had one V-cork in the right port and one in a bag with the 1/4th adaptor
- Are these real? (v-moda crossfade m -100)
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 25 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › New IEM's for around $100-150 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue M 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › New to the forum, what can't I start a new thread? 4 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2