- 255 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 10/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- V-Moda M100 or Audio Technica ATH-M40X? Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Disappointed by bass in Sony MDR-1R's Last post on 5/28/15 at 12:07pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Closed Home Headphones with Bass? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for advice in choosing a new DAP Last post on 2/10/15 at 1:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT 990 pro help Last post on 3/8/15 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
Are these real? (v-moda crossfade m -100)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I bought these directly from Amazon and I noticed while looks real most unboxing videos I seen the 1/4 adaptor was inserted in a hole for it in the case. Now where I found it was in the ear cups with an extra blocker thing that blocks the ports on the headphones in a ziplock kind of bag. Is this just normal or should I be worried?
I think you should be fine. Was the red ribbon on the box intact? Is there a card with a registration code in the box? Were there some stickers inside?
My original M-100 was sent to me without the V-Corks, but it was authentic. I eventually got a replacement unit that had everything included. Small oversights happen every now and again.
the Red ribbon was intact and there was the card and stickers. I Just watched multiple reviews and just noticed it was different then others. It had one V-cork in the right port and one in a bag with the 1/4th adaptor
- Are these real? (v-moda crossfade m -100)
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 24 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 44 seconds ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 2 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage/Current R2R DAC Owners Discussion, Insight, and Review Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2