- 243 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 10/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- V moda m-100 Shadow vs White Last post on 11/23/14 at 9:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- NAD Viso HP50 versus V-MODA M100. Last post on 11/20/14 at 5:48pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Can someone please bless me with the news of a possible upcoming Black Friday deal for a very... Last post on 11/18/14 at 1:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M100 or Beats Solo 2 Last post on 10/31/14 at 11:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- How do you define which headphones are most "genre specific"? Last post on 10/8/14 at 11:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Are these real? (v-moda crossfade m -100)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I bought these directly from Amazon and I noticed while looks real most unboxing videos I seen the 1/4 adaptor was inserted in a hole for it in the case. Now where I found it was in the ear cups with an extra blocker thing that blocks the ports on the headphones in a ziplock kind of bag. Is this just normal or should I be worried?
I think you should be fine. Was the red ribbon on the box intact? Is there a card with a registration code in the box? Were there some stickers inside?
My original M-100 was sent to me without the V-Corks, but it was authentic. I eventually got a replacement unit that had everything included. Small oversights happen every now and again.
the Red ribbon was intact and there was the card and stickers. I Just watched multiple reviews and just noticed it was different then others. It had one V-cork in the right port and one in a bag with the 1/4th adaptor
- Are these real? (v-moda crossfade m -100)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 14 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD NFB 28 FS 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 3 minutes ago
- › HELP! Where to buy Edifier r1600t plus in the Philippines! 5 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 6 minutes ago
- › Tokyo Headphone Festival presented by FUJIYA AVIC, October 25-26,... 7 minutes ago
- › O2 Buzzing Problems 7 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 9 minutes ago
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)