- 243 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 10/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- V-Moda M100 or Audio Technica ATH-M40X? Last post on Yesterday at 10:59 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Disappointed by bass in Sony MDR-1R's Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:07am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Closed Home Headphones with Bass? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for advice in choosing a new DAP Last post on 2/10/15 at 1:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT 990 pro help Last post on 3/8/15 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Are these real? (v-moda crossfade m -100)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I bought these directly from Amazon and I noticed while looks real most unboxing videos I seen the 1/4 adaptor was inserted in a hole for it in the case. Now where I found it was in the ear cups with an extra blocker thing that blocks the ports on the headphones in a ziplock kind of bag. Is this just normal or should I be worried?
I think you should be fine. Was the red ribbon on the box intact? Is there a card with a registration code in the box? Were there some stickers inside?
My original M-100 was sent to me without the V-Corks, but it was authentic. I eventually got a replacement unit that had everything included. Small oversights happen every now and again.
the Red ribbon was intact and there was the card and stickers. I Just watched multiple reviews and just noticed it was different then others. It had one V-cork in the right port and one in a bag with the 1/4th adaptor
- Are these real? (v-moda crossfade m -100)
- › SWA Built M^3 (AMB Labs) 19 seconds ago
- › EarWerkz "Supra" The Universal Custom In-Ear Monitor 20 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 57 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 1 minute ago
- › Questyle QP1 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 2 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2