- 230 Posts. Joined 9/2013
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 10/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- V-Moda m-100 vs Dre Beats Solo HD (For Bass Punch) Last post on 8/23/14 at 9:17am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Help Last post on 8/12/14 at 8:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sold: V-moda Crossfade M100 WhiteSilver (Australia/Worldwide) FREE SHIPPING Last post on 8/5/14 at 10:36am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Headphone Recommendation : V-Moda M100, Momentum or other Last post on 6/29/14 at 3:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR-1R V.S. V MODA CROSSFADE M-100 Last post on 6/26/14 at 10:43am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
There's not much that haven't been already said about this great universal IEM so I'm not going to repeat them. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for the strong recommendation...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
Are these real? (v-moda crossfade m -100)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I bought these directly from Amazon and I noticed while looks real most unboxing videos I seen the 1/4 adaptor was inserted in a hole for it in the case. Now where I found it was in the ear cups with an extra blocker thing that blocks the ports on the headphones in a ziplock kind of bag. Is this just normal or should I be worried?
I think you should be fine. Was the red ribbon on the box intact? Is there a card with a registration code in the box? Were there some stickers inside?
My original M-100 was sent to me without the V-Corks, but it was authentic. I eventually got a replacement unit that had everything included. Small oversights happen every now and again.
the Red ribbon was intact and there was the card and stickers. I Just watched multiple reviews and just noticed it was different then others. It had one V-cork in the right port and one in a bag with the 1/4th adaptor
- Are these real? (v-moda crossfade m -100)
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › What should I set my ASUS U7 Headphone setting to when using a... 2 minutes ago
- › Funny comments from the forums. 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Damping Factor 3 minutes ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 3 minutes ago
- › Decware Mini-Torii tube amp with headphone out [UK, EU] 4 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.5 - Western Sydney Fi-Fest! 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)