These are very underated phones!! These sound better than a lot of my headphones I own! Why are these never recommended? Phones like v moda don't compare to these, these are quite neutral but still sound fun. what's your opinions?
Related Forum Threads
- Next headphones to try? Last post on 5/30/13 at 6:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Burning in Kef M500? Last post on 2/24/15 at 7:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrading M50 Last post on 2/2/15 at 12:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Unamped Beyerdymanic DT-770s or ATH M50s? Last post on 6/21/14 at 11:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- M50 vs DT770 Last post on 5/24/14 at 5:41pm in Headphones (full-size)
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Very strong and impactfull bass, great build quality. High input power. It is very sensible, has a very loud volume. Very good for DJ monitoring. Not confortable! Very fatiguing. It makes a...
Just bought the Skull candy Mix master mike and I must say
post #1 of 6
10/5/13 at 9:22am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
10/5/13 at 9:37am
post #3 of 6
10/5/13 at 9:50am
Sad thing is not many would give it a chance, Headphones I rate them over so far
DT770(Just) and custom one pro.
V Moda line up
Beats line up
sennheiser momentum on ear
post #4 of 6
10/5/13 at 10:14am
Awesome!! Yeah, only reason being its SC. Also, you should try out the new Beats Studio, I hear they're much improved.
post #5 of 6
3/11/14 at 6:49am
post #6 of 6
3/11/14 at 7:18am
- Just bought the Skull candy Mix master mike and I must say
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2667 Active Users (517 Members and 2150 Guests)
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 1 minute ago
- › 2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9 1 minute ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750 - Brand New Sealed 4 minutes ago
- › An Interview with Paul Barton of PSB and NAD - Head-Fi TV 7 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 9 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2