or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 393

post #5881 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by king8888 View Post
 


I actually order a noble k10 while waiting for my Roxanne. Also, the frustrated part is that Andrew questioned me why I would order from JH if I dont like the service. It made me feel like "that's the way we do our work, you dont like them, go away."

 

Andrew said mine is made and being shipped this week. Well, still no update. Keeping the promise is the most essential thing in customer service.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobeau View Post
 

 

I know it must be frustrating when the person who is actively reaching out to fix the CS issue has the same 'attitude'.  It's seemingly part of the company culture.

 

Glad to hear another member will have both the K10 & Roxanne, looking forward to more comparisons.

 

I've been looking at K10's also, so do tell us what you think.  I suppose it would be better posted on the K10 thread, unless you get the Roxanne and can compare.  Thanks!

post #5882 of 8306
Post comparisons here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/696828/noble-k10-vs-jh-roxannes

👍👍
post #5883 of 8306
Got my 4 wire version Toxic silver widows cable with balance terminated. I really like it a lot, bass is being tamed down and smoother, sound stage also wider now ( I know people say iem dot not have soundstage, so more air?). High still a little laid back but improved a lot. I can live with Roxanne without EQ now, bass dial at 12pm. Need more burn in and I think it's a good pair with Roxanne. I hope I could can hybrid cable to compare them.
post #5884 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by stvc View Post

Got my 4 wire version Toxic silver widows cable with balance terminated. I really like it a lot, bass is being tamed down and smoother, sound stage also wider now ( I know people say iem dot not have soundstage, so more air?). High still a little laid back but improved a lot. I can live with Roxanne without EQ now, bass dial at 12pm. Need more burn in and I think it's a good pair with Roxanne. I hope I could can hybrid cable to compare them.

I've heard this before also, and it's just people thinking they know stuff.  Lots of people talk about sound stage and we all have an idea what that means.  It's a sense of space of the environment the music is representing.  Sense of space in an environment is created by reflection of sound waves from the walls.  Low frequency sound is good at doing that, virtually providing sense of environment like the subwoofers in a suround sound system.  Just like that, IEMs have the sub bass to creat warmth which result in perception of sound stage as we call it.  So, you are not incorrect.

post #5885 of 8306
Has anyone received a CF Roxanne over the past couple of months?
post #5886 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by stvc View Post

Got my 4 wire version Toxic silver widows cable with balance terminated. I really like it a lot, bass is being tamed down and smoother, sound stage also wider now ( I know people say iem dot not have soundstage, so more air?). High still a little laid back but improved a lot. I can live with Roxanne without EQ now, bass dial at 12pm. Need more burn in and I think it's a good pair with Roxanne. I hope I could can hybrid cable to compare them.

Btw just to add on this is 1 off made to test out how the cable sound to this Roxanne and not available for sell from toxic cable.
Edited by stvc - 5/31/14 at 10:46pm
post #5887 of 8306
I order my Roxanne 1st December 2013, still not receive any news, I also order the fitear 335dw on 3rd May 2014, received on 16th May 2014, so happy with the Japanese sound & craftsmanship, will never trust JH again, even the VP Andy is a lier, promised my Roxanne was ready and will be with me last week, which never happen, also refuse my refund request, simply by saying: we don't cancel orders! how stupid am I to trust the US guy's words. Also I borrow a Roxanne demo with AK240, it sound like a pair of $200 earphone, 12 drivers really is too much to driver, the Fitear perform way better with this setup. Just to warn you guys, if you looking for great sound and portability with the Roxanne, there is no way it would happen, it will still need the traditional source + Dac + Amp approach to get the satisfying sound.
post #5888 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicmiC901 View Post

I order my Roxanne 1st December 2013, still not receive any news, I also order the fitear 335dw on 3rd May 2014, received on 16th May 2014, so happy with the Japanese sound & craftsmanship, will never trust JH again, even the VP Andy is a lier, promised my Roxanne was ready and will be with me last week, which never happen, also refuse my refund request, simply by saying: we don't cancel orders! how stupid am I to trust the US guy's words. Also I borrow a Roxanne demo with AK240, it sound like a pair of $200 earphone, 12 drivers really is too much to driver, the Fitear perform way better with this setup. Just to warn you guys, if you looking for great sound and portability with the Roxanne, there is no way it would happen, it will still need the traditional source + Dac + Amp approach to get the satisfying sound.


If you paid by credit card is there no way the company can help?

post #5889 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEars View Post
 

 

 

I know he tries to bring some interesting idea into the space which people are attracted to, but if people learn anything is that JHA cannot be trusted on promises.

 

Not questioning you, I am just curious. Which specific promises made by JHA were broken?

post #5890 of 8306

Yes, in May 2014.

post #5891 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicmiC901 View Post

I order my Roxanne 1st December 2013, still not receive any news, I also order the fitear 335dw on 3rd May 2014, received on 16th May 2014, so happy with the Japanese sound & craftsmanship, will never trust JH again, even the VP Andy is a lier, promised my Roxanne was ready and will be with me last week, which never happen, also refuse my refund request, simply by saying: we don't cancel orders! how stupid am I to trust the US guy's words. Also I borrow a Roxanne demo with AK240, it sound like a pair of $200 earphone, 12 drivers really is too much to driver, the Fitear perform way better with this setup. Just to warn you guys, if you looking for great sound and portability with the Roxanne, there is no way it would happen, it will still need the traditional source + Dac + Amp approach to get the satisfying sound.

Fitear 335 custom in 13 days, I must really complain to Fitear. Cause my fitear custom takes an average of 2 months.

post #5892 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Has anyone received a CF Roxanne over the past couple of months?

 

Both my Brother & I have received our BF CF Roxannes in the last month & I think one other member received on the same day as mine....

post #5893 of 8306

A friend of mine haven't gotten the CIEM, its been 7 months

post #5894 of 8306

I really think JHA have shat in their hat on this.

post #5895 of 8306
It's a bloody mess. 7 months, and they won't even offer a refund.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"