or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 392

post #5866 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG87 View Post

Sir, you are being flung around by the balls. A refit should took no longer than 8-10 business days, 2 weeks door to door if you are in continental US or Canada. I had mine done in February in the midst of the storm when they likely were more swamped than they are now, and it took 4 business days to complete, 10 days door to door.

You must obviously not communicate well with them... I'm not sure why you haven't spoken directly with the repairs team (repairs at jhaudio.com), you can speak to Adam, or whoever else is working, and if things need to be escalated you can talk to Jaime (jaime at jhaudio.com), who is the COO. Why is everyone is speaking with this VP, who is going to do absolutely nothing for you because I very much doubt he deals with the end consumers (hence the attitude). His job role is likely to make deals and contracts that are worth 10s even 100s of K  with the professional market (such as supplying IEMs to the X Factor for example), not look after people who buy these things for enjoyment.

I mean really, if you have an issue with your taxes, passport, driver's license, would you email Obama? He's not going to help you.

Didn't X Factor get cancelled??
post #5867 of 8306

Andy Regan put himself out there when he stated openly to a few disgruntle customers that he is 'always available to chat'.

He does most of the responding to customers on facebook too.....Andy Regan is the guy on the front lines, not Jaime....

 

He came through for Halfbaked and had his delivered shortly after they communicated. 

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG87 View Post
 

 

Sir, you are being flung around by the balls. A refit should took no longer than 8-10 business days, 2 weeks door to door if you are in continental US or Canada. I had mine done in February in the midst of the storm when they likely were more swamped than they are now, and it took 4 business days to complete, 10 days door to door.

 

You must obviously not communicate well with them... I'm not sure why you haven't spoken directly with the repairs team (repairs at jhaudio.com), you can speak to Adam, or whoever else is working, and if things need to be escalated you can talk to Jaime (jaime at jhaudio.com), who is the COO. Why is everyone is speaking with this VP, who is going to do absolutely nothing for you because I very much doubt he deals with the end consumers (hence the attitude). His job role is likely to make deals and contracts that are worth 10s even 100s of K  with the professional market (such as supplying IEMs to the X Factor for example), not look after people who buy these things for enjoyment.

 

I mean really, if you have an issue with your taxes, passport, driver's license, would you email Obama? He's not going to help you.

post #5868 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post


Um what is this =>"the palm of frapoy", just curious...blink.gif

And yeah, I agree no one should be jumping down his (robm321's) throat, there is no excuse for the poor comms from JH, or the attitude that has been exhibited.

Oh, and just as a word of caution:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

3.  What does it take to get banned? 




The only thing we (the moderating staff) wish of the forum is the same thing that the majority of members do: To be able to enjoy our hobby in a fun way with other people. The only reason we do what we do is that we want to continue seeing Head-Fi as a great place to do that, for everyone. So while breaking any of the rules once is unlikely to get you banned, if members are repeatedly reporting your posts and we repeatedly have to give you warnings, then at some point you're going to find your account locked for some period of time, if not permanently. We don't like banning people and it is relatively rare, but we're human and we only have so much patience.
 

However, the following will result in a permanent and irrevocable ban:



 
  • Spamming, eg: Posting the same thing many times in many threads.
  • Posting highly offensive material, such as pornography.
  • Being directly rude to a member of staff (eg: Replying to a PM from a staff member with "F-off" or the like).  Being rude to the people who work hard to ensure you can enjoy your time on the site is totally unacceptable. 
  • Saying "I'm contacting my lawyer!" or similar legal suggestions or threats. We take such threats with the utmost seriousness (due to the huge costs involved) and have zero tolerance for them.
  • Creating a second account to evade a (temporary) ban, avoid negative feedback from the classifieds, shill or otherwise break the rules.

Not saying you pointed it at anyone but...(just trying to point out it might be best to keep it private):
I meant the palm of the worst customer service. Now after 6 months and no answer it is starting to look like a con.
post #5869 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


I meant the palm of the worst customer service. Now after 6 months and no answer it is starting to look like a con.

Ok, I got ya.

 

Yeah, six months is pretty ridiculous...:beerchug: Whiskey might help numb the pain...:beerchug:

post #5870 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post
 

Ok, I got ya.

 

Yeah, six months is pretty ridiculous...:beerchug: Whiskey might help numb the pain...:beerchug:


I prefer rum

post #5871 of 8306
I soothed the pain of waiting by ordering CustomArt Music One. Now I have double waiting, but I bet Music One will be in my hands before Roxannes despite 10 weeks head start.
post #5872 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13sarooster View Post

Hey King take a chill pill man, well according to the fb post angie did email you in apr stating 45 to 55 business days? so technically they aren late and if it arrives to you next week it will be late at most for a few days. looking back at the log here, this should be by far one of the least waiting time. you should have known of the long waiting time and the failure to deliver the roxannes to you should come as no surprise. I am not saying that you should not scream at them for the bad customer service and the longer waiting time however unless Jh audio has a better management i do not think this will improve by leaps and bounds. As for Jerry i would think he will be concentrating more on making new ciem and research rather then the company business model and that is what jerry is good for isnt it? Just bear with it for a week and you will enjoy the roxannes. 

Now they actually promised waiting time of 45 to 55 days? How cool is That?

When I ordered mine last year, there was no promise and I just got it this month. I was frustrated but I know I wasn't promised a fixed time frame and I really appreciate when the Roxanne was finally delivered.

If I could wait for six months, those who ordered now should consider themselves lucky to get it less than two months.

Good things come to those willing to wait :-)
post #5873 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascogarcia View Post
 

I'm just going to tell them I'm Adam Levine, and I have new impressions.  I should be getting them in a day or two.  :D

 

Man, sorry but JH Audio home page clearly reads: "CIEM worn by rockstars". You should be happy they allowed the nobody you are to place an order. So please, stop asking for your product. :D 

post #5874 of 8306

I actually told JH I was a singer and my set of JH16fp (which I chose over the Roxanne because I wanted the superior clarity, etc.) will still take 9 weeks.

 

Meanwhile, with a company like Sensaphonics, which has almost entirely pro musician clients (Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Santana, Dave Matthews, etc. etc. etc.), I got treated like a rockstar BECAUSE THEY TREAT EVERY CUSTOMER LIKE A ROCKSTAR.

 

And that's how it should be. If we as consumers expect that, then I think it's much better.

post #5875 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGroove View Post
 

 

Man, sorry but JH Audio home page clearly reads: "CIEM worn by rockstars". You should be happy they allowed the nobody you are to place an order. So please, stop asking for your product. :D 

 

Wow, I forgot about that slogan.  And damn, I thought about being a rockstar, but then I changed my mind! ;)

post #5876 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunlun View Post
 

I actually told JH I was a singer and my set of JH16fp (which I chose over the Roxanne because I wanted the superior clarity, etc.) will still take 9 weeks.

 

Meanwhile, with a company like Sensaphonics, which has almost entirely pro musician clients (Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Santana, Dave Matthews, etc. etc. etc.), I got treated like a rockstar BECAUSE THEY TREAT EVERY CUSTOMER LIKE A ROCKSTAR.

 

And that's how it should be. If we as consumers expect that, then I think it's much better.


Thanks for the kind words, man. We try.

post #5877 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunlun View Post
 

I actually told JH I was a singer and my set of JH16fp (which I chose over the Roxanne because I wanted the superior clarity, etc.) will still take 9 weeks.

 

Meanwhile, with a company like Sensaphonics, which has almost entirely pro musician clients (Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Santana, Dave Matthews, etc. etc. etc.), I got treated like a rockstar BECAUSE THEY TREAT EVERY CUSTOMER LIKE A ROCKSTAR.

 

And that's how it should be. If we as consumers expect that, then I think it's much better.

 

That's what I mean. All customers are needed to treated the same. I ordered a UE18 directly from UE. I got treated like a musician client, fast communication, fast service. Also, after 1,5 months being unfit, they still happy to refit for free. They even called me to ask if I want to change the color if I want. Now, that's what I called customers service.

 

During the conversation with Andrew, I didn't say Jerry Harvey is not a great guy. Indeed, he is a very great guy as he invented many great JH models. All I complaint is the customer service, not Jerry at all.

post #5878 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by king8888 View Post
 

 

That's what I mean. All customers are needed to treated the same. I ordered a UE18 directly from UE. I got treated like a musician client, fast communication, fast service. Also, after 1,5 months being unfit, they still happy to refit for free. They even called me to ask if I want to change the color if I want. Now, that's what I called customers service.

 

During the conversation with Andrew, I didn't say Jerry Harvey is not a great guy. Indeed, he is a very great guy as he invented many great JH models. All I complaint is the customer service, not Jerry at all.

Yup, no matter how great Steve Jobs is, if Apple customers service sucks, we get turned off from buying iphones and ipads, same with JHA, we get turned from buying their products.  I personally think their products are over hyped, and from what I'm reading the way they treat their customers, it's unkosher.  There are lots of great CIEMs makers out there, I don't know why people keep jumping on JH bandwagon.  JHA has to realize at some point, customer service matter as they have more competition now in the space.

 

I know he tries to bring some interesting idea into the space which people are attracted to, but if people learn anything is that JHA cannot be trusted on promises.


Edited by SilverEars - 5/31/14 at 12:04pm
post #5879 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEars View Post
 

Yup, no matter how great Steve Jobs is, if Apple customers service sucks, we get turned off from buying iphones and ipads, same with JHA, we get turned from buying their products.  I personally think their products are over hyped, and from what I'm reading the way they treat their customers, it's unkosher.  There are lots of great CIEMs makers out there, I don't know why people keep jumping on JH bandwagon.  JHA has to realize at some point, customer service matter as they have more competition now in the space.

 

I know he tries to bring some interesting idea into the space which people are attracted to, but if people learn anything is that JHA cannot be trusted on promises.


I actually order a noble k10 while waiting for my Roxanne. Also, the frustrated part is that Andrew questioned me why I would order from JH if I dont like the service. It made me feel like "that's the way we do our work, you dont like them, go away."

 

Andrew said mine is made and being shipped this week. Well, still no update. Keeping the promise is the most essential thing in customer service.

post #5880 of 8306
Quote:
Originally Posted by king8888 View Post
 


I actually order a noble k10 while waiting for my Roxanne. Also, the frustrated part is that Andrew questioned me why I would order from JH if I dont like the service. It made me feel like "that's the way we do our work, you dont like them, go away."

 

Andrew said mine is made and being shipped this week. Well, still no update. Keeping the promise is the most essential thing in customer service.

 

I know it must be frustrating when the person who is actively reaching out to fix the CS issue has the same 'attitude'.  It's seemingly part of the company culture.

 

Glad to hear another member will have both the K10 & Roxanne, looking forward to more comparisons.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"