- 1,522 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Vail, Colorado and Washington D.C.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
The overall sound is similar to the Audeze LCD-2F - slightly on the warm side of neutral, but without the ultimate resolution the LCD-2F has. And easier to drive so you can plug them into your...
I have covered Tube Amp’s portable amps in the past (here and here). While the company is called ‘Tube Amp’, they don’t limit themselves to only tube amp, but also discrete amp. The LF-15 however...
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 37
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Just for the record, my questions were not meant to put the cat amongst the pigeons, in any way.
They were genuinely born of simple curiosity, and nothing more.
It simply occurred to me that for a vendor to offer both Universal and full Custom versions of the same in-ear monitor is a (relatively) unique situation (the Fitear 334s are a well-known similar scenario, but there aren't very many vendors producing parallel offerings), and the expense of high-end IEMs always presents a quandary, risk-wise, to potential purchasers, as to which route/option is best to choose. It's only a small step of logic to then question if there is a 'middle way'.
Anyway, I'm too skint to buy new CIEMs at the moment but I do rather like the look of the Roxanne, and (provided the reviews are decent, in due course), I may eventually take the plunge and place an order. If I do, I will go the full-custom route, brand new from Jerry.
I'm really looking forward to seeing some reviews for these...
Guys, go to mp4audio.net, they have pictures of Universal version!! http://www.mp4audio.de/index.php/inear-ohrhorer/jh-audio-uf/jh-audio-roxanne-uf-universal-fit-high-end-horsystem-vorbestellung.html
how long is the waiting after the order? i am temped to order either next week or next month, can't resist enough! anyone else been thinking about these 24/7?
Edited by Shini44 - 11/17/13 at 12:18am
good,Congrats to JH Audio for pushing the envelope with yet another first, 12 drivers on each side. It'll be a matter of time before every other ciem manufacture joins the maximum number of drivers bandwagon, just for the sake of having one,thanks
wow ... so if we were to place our orders now, the wait will be 6 to 8 weeks on average?
Either the demand for Roxanne is off the charts or it takes longer to build them.
Darn ... gotta save the cash faster.
If I understood the answer right a eq will be written for the jh3a amp to work with the roxanne....
In addition they said that the jh3a and the roxanne sounds pretty simular...
so the it will be made out of full carbon fiber for 200$, so now thats a different material than the usual one, i heard its even lighter! wont be the same comfort as the silicon CIEMs yet i wonder how is the comfort vs the normal CIEMs and this one.
Edited by Shini44 - 11/17/13 at 5:35am
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 19 seconds ago
- › Windows 10 Schiit MODI Drivers? 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to the SchiitShow! 1 minute ago
- › Icon Audio HP8/MP 3 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3