- 1,232 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Scottsdale Arizona and Washington D.C.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which CIEM is the most realistic and accurate with most details(most revealing)? Last post on 6/21/14 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aftermarket cable for JH Roxanne? Last post on 4/7/14 at 1:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 37
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just for the record, my questions were not meant to put the cat amongst the pigeons, in any way.
They were genuinely born of simple curiosity, and nothing more.
It simply occurred to me that for a vendor to offer both Universal and full Custom versions of the same in-ear monitor is a (relatively) unique situation (the Fitear 334s are a well-known similar scenario, but there aren't very many vendors producing parallel offerings), and the expense of high-end IEMs always presents a quandary, risk-wise, to potential purchasers, as to which route/option is best to choose. It's only a small step of logic to then question if there is a 'middle way'.
Anyway, I'm too skint to buy new CIEMs at the moment but I do rather like the look of the Roxanne, and (provided the reviews are decent, in due course), I may eventually take the plunge and place an order. If I do, I will go the full-custom route, brand new from Jerry.
I'm really looking forward to seeing some reviews for these...
Guys, go to mp4audio.net, they have pictures of Universal version!! http://www.mp4audio.de/index.php/inear-ohrhorer/jh-audio-uf/jh-audio-roxanne-uf-universal-fit-high-end-horsystem-vorbestellung.html
how long is the waiting after the order? i am temped to order either next week or next month, can't resist enough! anyone else been thinking about these 24/7?
Edited by Shini44 - 11/17/13 at 12:18am
good,Congrats to JH Audio for pushing the envelope with yet another first, 12 drivers on each side. It'll be a matter of time before every other ciem manufacture joins the maximum number of drivers bandwagon, just for the sake of having one,thanks
wow ... so if we were to place our orders now, the wait will be 6 to 8 weeks on average?
Either the demand for Roxanne is off the charts or it takes longer to build them.
Darn ... gotta save the cash faster.
If I understood the answer right a eq will be written for the jh3a amp to work with the roxanne....
In addition they said that the jh3a and the roxanne sounds pretty simular...
so the it will be made out of full carbon fiber for 200$, so now thats a different material than the usual one, i heard its even lighter! wont be the same comfort as the silicon CIEMs yet i wonder how is the comfort vs the normal CIEMs and this one.
Edited by Shini44 - 11/17/13 at 5:35am
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 55 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Go Vibe 5 3 minutes ago
- › The Official JRPG Thread (aka Japanese Role Playing Games) 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Let's Revisit Modded T50RP's: MD Pros v. Paradox Slant v. ZMF V2 5 minutes ago
- › Neutral portable headphones? 5 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)