- 1,410 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Vail, Colorado and Washington D.C.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 37
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Just for the record, my questions were not meant to put the cat amongst the pigeons, in any way.
They were genuinely born of simple curiosity, and nothing more.
It simply occurred to me that for a vendor to offer both Universal and full Custom versions of the same in-ear monitor is a (relatively) unique situation (the Fitear 334s are a well-known similar scenario, but there aren't very many vendors producing parallel offerings), and the expense of high-end IEMs always presents a quandary, risk-wise, to potential purchasers, as to which route/option is best to choose. It's only a small step of logic to then question if there is a 'middle way'.
Anyway, I'm too skint to buy new CIEMs at the moment but I do rather like the look of the Roxanne, and (provided the reviews are decent, in due course), I may eventually take the plunge and place an order. If I do, I will go the full-custom route, brand new from Jerry.
I'm really looking forward to seeing some reviews for these...
Guys, go to mp4audio.net, they have pictures of Universal version!! http://www.mp4audio.de/index.php/inear-ohrhorer/jh-audio-uf/jh-audio-roxanne-uf-universal-fit-high-end-horsystem-vorbestellung.html
how long is the waiting after the order? i am temped to order either next week or next month, can't resist enough! anyone else been thinking about these 24/7?
Edited by Shini44 - 11/17/13 at 12:18am
good,Congrats to JH Audio for pushing the envelope with yet another first, 12 drivers on each side. It'll be a matter of time before every other ciem manufacture joins the maximum number of drivers bandwagon, just for the sake of having one,thanks
wow ... so if we were to place our orders now, the wait will be 6 to 8 weeks on average?
Either the demand for Roxanne is off the charts or it takes longer to build them.
Darn ... gotta save the cash faster.
If I understood the answer right a eq will be written for the jh3a amp to work with the roxanne....
In addition they said that the jh3a and the roxanne sounds pretty simular...
so the it will be made out of full carbon fiber for 200$, so now thats a different material than the usual one, i heard its even lighter! wont be the same comfort as the silicon CIEMs yet i wonder how is the comfort vs the normal CIEMs and this one.
Edited by Shini44 - 11/17/13 at 5:35am
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 2 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Improving soundstage on Audeze LCD-2 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Lambert "Play It By Ear" Headphone Amplifier - (DG Review) +... 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2