- 1,311 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Scottsdale Arizona and Washington D.C.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH13 custom or Roxanne universal? Last post on 12/2/14 at 7:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WTB: CIEMs Last post on 11/13/14 at 8:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
My comprehensive review of the Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones BURN-IN TIME - Took about 3-4 days to burn in so maybe 12 or so hours for me Upon receiving these as a gift for my birthday (so I...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music and sound equipment but I...
Brace yourself... Pardon any grammatical errors please as this is one of my longer reviews. Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 37
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Just for the record, my questions were not meant to put the cat amongst the pigeons, in any way.
They were genuinely born of simple curiosity, and nothing more.
It simply occurred to me that for a vendor to offer both Universal and full Custom versions of the same in-ear monitor is a (relatively) unique situation (the Fitear 334s are a well-known similar scenario, but there aren't very many vendors producing parallel offerings), and the expense of high-end IEMs always presents a quandary, risk-wise, to potential purchasers, as to which route/option is best to choose. It's only a small step of logic to then question if there is a 'middle way'.
Anyway, I'm too skint to buy new CIEMs at the moment but I do rather like the look of the Roxanne, and (provided the reviews are decent, in due course), I may eventually take the plunge and place an order. If I do, I will go the full-custom route, brand new from Jerry.
I'm really looking forward to seeing some reviews for these...
Guys, go to mp4audio.net, they have pictures of Universal version!! http://www.mp4audio.de/index.php/inear-ohrhorer/jh-audio-uf/jh-audio-roxanne-uf-universal-fit-high-end-horsystem-vorbestellung.html
how long is the waiting after the order? i am temped to order either next week or next month, can't resist enough! anyone else been thinking about these 24/7?
Edited by Shini44 - 11/17/13 at 12:18am
good,Congrats to JH Audio for pushing the envelope with yet another first, 12 drivers on each side. It'll be a matter of time before every other ciem manufacture joins the maximum number of drivers bandwagon, just for the sake of having one,thanks
wow ... so if we were to place our orders now, the wait will be 6 to 8 weeks on average?
Either the demand for Roxanne is off the charts or it takes longer to build them.
Darn ... gotta save the cash faster.
If I understood the answer right a eq will be written for the jh3a amp to work with the roxanne....
In addition they said that the jh3a and the roxanne sounds pretty simular...
so the it will be made out of full carbon fiber for 200$, so now thats a different material than the usual one, i heard its even lighter! wont be the same comfort as the silicon CIEMs yet i wonder how is the comfort vs the normal CIEMs and this one.
Edited by Shini44 - 11/17/13 at 5:35am
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 12 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 30 seconds ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 3 minutes ago
- › Wanted: Sony XBA H3 earphones 3 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Teac Reference Line UD-501 USB DAC "DSD" 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by bkyoung
- › Superlux HD-631 by Sharingan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)