Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 345

post #5161 of 7344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxor View Post

Anyone have any opinions on the major differences between the UE 18 pro and the JHRoxanne. Price is not the concern I'm interested in the ability to adjust the bass on the Roxanne.

I haven't heard the Roxanne but I recently bought a pair of UE18 Pros. I am fortunate to be close by to UE so I was able to demo before purchase and use their audiologist. My fit was perfect the first time. As far as comfort and sound quality, I couldn't be more pleased
post #5162 of 7344
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyInnerEar View Post


I haven't heard the Roxanne but I recently bought a pair of UE18 Pros. I am fortunate to be close by to UE so I was able to demo before purchase and use their audiologist. My fit was perfect the first time. As far as comfort and sound quality, I couldn't be more pleased

I had the lucky chance to test out the UE18Pro side by side with the Roxanne's back in February and I remember them having a sound that had me in awe. Really would like to give them another go!

post #5163 of 7344
Well after weeks of waiting it seems Angie never responded to my complaint about the carbon fiber defect and the one time I tried calling them, no answer
I've also been having the problem that every time I take my Universal Roxanne's out the eartips stays in my ear. It's getting annoying and I'm worried it'll get stuck too far in at some point
post #5164 of 7344
Quote:
Originally Posted by GL1TCH3D View Post

Well after weeks of waiting it seems Angie never responded to my complaint about the carbon fiber defect and the one time I tried calling them, no answer
I've also been having the problem that every time I take my Universal Roxanne's out the eartips stays in my ear. It's getting annoying and I'm worried it'll get stuck too far in at some point

Call and ask for Andrew Regan. He's the VP and claims he's always available to talk.
post #5165 of 7344
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickson View Post


Call and ask for Andrew Regan. He's the VP and claims he's always available to talk.

Ah yes. He may regret putting that up on facebook...

post #5166 of 7344
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBakedPotato View Post

Ah yes. He may regret putting that up on facebook...
Yep! Lol
smily_headphones1.gif
post #5167 of 7344
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickson View Post


Call and ask for Andrew Regan. He's the VP and claims he's always available to talk.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBakedPotato View Post
 

Ah yes. He may regret putting that up on facebook...

 

I really did call them regarding my Roxannes and he does really talk to you and he doesn't talk to you like he is in a rush but takes the time to actually talk to you. 

post #5168 of 7344
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuachew View Post
 

 

 

I really did call them regarding my Roxannes and he does really talk to you and he doesn't talk to you like he is in a rush but takes the time to actually talk to you. 

But did you get anywhere?

post #5169 of 7344
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBakedPotato View Post
 

But did you get anywhere?

 

My case was kind of different from you guys I guess.

I called for two issues.

1. My JH 13 was ordered on the 1st of Feb but still no status till last week. 

2. I was calling regarding the cable of the UNIVERSAL Roxannes and if they sent me the new cable.

 

Resolution of the issues:

1. My JH was shipped put on Friday morning last week. 

2. My cables that came with my earphone is the new cable. 

 

I would say its no hard trying giving that a go though since everyone here has hit a brickwall anyway. (: 

post #5170 of 7344
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuachew View Post
 

 

My case was kind of different from you guys I guess.

I called for two issues.

1. My JH 13 was ordered on the 1st of Feb but still no status till last week. 

2. I was calling regarding the cable of the UNIVERSAL Roxannes and if they sent me the new cable.

 

Resolution of the issues:

1. My JH was shipped put on Friday morning last week. 

2. My cables that came with my earphone is the new cable. 

 

I would say its no hard trying giving that a go though since everyone here has hit a brickwall anyway. (: 

You see, there's absolutely nothing in that comm that shouldn't have been readily available from the guys on the front line. As a VP he should be smacking some heads together.

post #5171 of 7344
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBakedPotato View Post
 

You see, there's absolutely nothing in that comm that shouldn't have been readily available from the guys on the front line. As a VP he should be smacking some heads together.

 

LOL. Funny how you put it, but its kinda true though. Haha. 

post #5172 of 7344


Another out in the wild. Doesn't it make you feel good??
post #5173 of 7344
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBakedPotato View Post



Another out in the wild. Doesn't it make you feel good??

Is it my imagination, but does the announcements of delivered Roxanne's seem to have dried up? We all know that zero CF deliveries seem to be happening, but not many acrylics either.

Is the only thing being shipped the Universals?
post #5174 of 7344

Seems like all shipments have dried up and refits (at least for me) are taking a minimum of 3 weeks each. 

post #5175 of 7344
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcichocki View Post


Is it my imagination, but does the announcements of delivered Roxanne's seem to have dried up? We all know that zero CF deliveries seem to be happening, but not many acrylics either.

Is the only thing being shipped the Universals?

Certainly looks like it huh?

 

Doesn't it make you feel good?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"