Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/26/15
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 340
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Just out of interest, are you going to stick with JH in future?
The two refits are part of the customs experience no matter who you are dealing with. And the wait is expected from pre-orders.
Unexpected things come up with new technology. It's normal.
Regarding bubbles: I hadn't even noticed any bubbles until I looked at my photos. Understand that few things escape the scrutiny of a camera with a good sensor, onto which is mounted an excellent macro lens at f/22, lit by the blasts from three Profoto studio flashes.
When using this setup to take photos, I wear nitrile rubber gloves, just to keep my fingerprints and skin oils out of the photos--fingerprints and skin oils that are all over your gear that you never notice, but that look like hands covered in Vaseline were handling the gear when shot with the studio-lit macro setup.
In the photo area, I keep lint rollers, blue painters tape, brushes, pointy spudgers, compressed air cans and bulb blowers nearby, all just to remove dust and lint--again, the type of dust and lint that you don't see is all over your gear right now, but that glow with intensity to the macro lens under the blast of the flashes.
In other words, in real life, I have to look quite hard to notice the bubbles on the earpieces (they're easier to spot on the carrying case), and none can be felt on the surface. Perhaps later I'll post photos of my Roxanne lit with normal lighting, and a more typical camera.
Understandable...but still thats not the way for a high priced product...
Yours is clear or black cable? Clear is still plastic because it has no problems
Opps, i was thought that replace by Alu. if this
My is clear, they broke.
Because they did? Mine are the new aluminium nuts.
The nuts on the cable in my most recent Roxanne photos are aluminum.
Sorry to hear that - this is the first case of clear nuts breaking reported on this thread. Has anyone else had issues?
JH's stance is there is no problem w/ the clear cables, that's why everyone was getting clear cables until they had aluminum nuts for the black cables.
So if you order a black cable today, you will get one w/ an aluminum nut. Clear cable, you will still get a plastic nut.
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Mini North Carolina Triangle Meetup Impressions 45 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 600 ohm 7 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 7 minutes ago
- › HP mini 5103 notebook 9 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 or HiFi Man HE-400s 9 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2