Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom IEMs :D Last post on 2/28/15 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JH 13 FP VS Roxanne Last post on 2/4/15 at 5:27pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Custom JH13 Freqphase IEM - do third party remolds affect sound signature? Last post on 1/21/15 at 4:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Introduction: Cayin is a Chinese company that has recently made quite a splash in the portable audio world with some of their very nice and budget friendly portable gear. The C5 amplifier has...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 340
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Just out of interest, are you going to stick with JH in future?
The two refits are part of the customs experience no matter who you are dealing with. And the wait is expected from pre-orders.
Unexpected things come up with new technology. It's normal.
Regarding bubbles: I hadn't even noticed any bubbles until I looked at my photos. Understand that few things escape the scrutiny of a camera with a good sensor, onto which is mounted an excellent macro lens at f/22, lit by the blasts from three Profoto studio flashes.
When using this setup to take photos, I wear nitrile rubber gloves, just to keep my fingerprints and skin oils out of the photos--fingerprints and skin oils that are all over your gear that you never notice, but that look like hands covered in Vaseline were handling the gear when shot with the studio-lit macro setup.
In the photo area, I keep lint rollers, blue painters tape, brushes, pointy spudgers, compressed air cans and bulb blowers nearby, all just to remove dust and lint--again, the type of dust and lint that you don't see is all over your gear right now, but that glow with intensity to the macro lens under the blast of the flashes.
In other words, in real life, I have to look quite hard to notice the bubbles on the earpieces (they're easier to spot on the carrying case), and none can be felt on the surface. Perhaps later I'll post photos of my Roxanne lit with normal lighting, and a more typical camera.
Understandable...but still thats not the way for a high priced product...
Yours is clear or black cable? Clear is still plastic because it has no problems
Opps, i was thought that replace by Alu. if this
My is clear, they broke.
Because they did? Mine are the new aluminium nuts.
The nuts on the cable in my most recent Roxanne photos are aluminum.
Sorry to hear that - this is the first case of clear nuts breaking reported on this thread. Has anyone else had issues?
JH's stance is there is no problem w/ the clear cables, that's why everyone was getting clear cables until they had aluminum nuts for the black cables.
So if you order a black cable today, you will get one w/ an aluminum nut. Clear cable, you will still get a plastic nut.
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 39 seconds ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse plus LPS 55 seconds ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › IC: Sub Pac S1 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 6 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)