Recent Images In This Thread
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEMtagged by joe, 3/3/14
- productJH Audio JH13 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
- productJH Audio JH16 Pro Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by nightmancometh, 10/31/13
Related Forum Threads
- WTB: JH Audio JH16 FP JH13 FP Freqphase or Roxanne, Noble K10, Hidition NT6 Pro, Rooth LS8+ or... Last post on 4/30/14 at 2:38pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable Nirvana Last post on 2/7/14 at 1:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is a new ear impression required for every custom IEM I buy? Last post on 5/7/14 at 6:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Which CIEM is the most realistic and accurate with most details(most revealing)? Last post on 6/21/14 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Aftermarket cable for JH Roxanne? Last post on 4/7/14 at 1:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 340
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just out of interest, are you going to stick with JH in future?
The two refits are part of the customs experience no matter who you are dealing with. And the wait is expected from pre-orders.
Unexpected things come up with new technology. It's normal.
Regarding bubbles: I hadn't even noticed any bubbles until I looked at my photos. Understand that few things escape the scrutiny of a camera with a good sensor, onto which is mounted an excellent macro lens at f/22, lit by the blasts from three Profoto studio flashes.
When using this setup to take photos, I wear nitrile rubber gloves, just to keep my fingerprints and skin oils out of the photos--fingerprints and skin oils that are all over your gear that you never notice, but that look like hands covered in Vaseline were handling the gear when shot with the studio-lit macro setup.
In the photo area, I keep lint rollers, blue painters tape, brushes, pointy spudgers, compressed air cans and bulb blowers nearby, all just to remove dust and lint--again, the type of dust and lint that you don't see is all over your gear right now, but that glow with intensity to the macro lens under the blast of the flashes.
In other words, in real life, I have to look quite hard to notice the bubbles on the earpieces (they're easier to spot on the carrying case), and none can be felt on the surface. Perhaps later I'll post photos of my Roxanne lit with normal lighting, and a more typical camera.
Understandable...but still thats not the way for a high priced product...
Yours is clear or black cable? Clear is still plastic because it has no problems
I dont think the new nuts are alum. So far it seems they are all plastic. Hmm... I wonder where we all got the idea that they will replace with alum nuts...
Opps, i was thought that replace by Alu. if this
My is clear, they broke.
Because they did? Mine are the new aluminium nuts.
The nuts on the cable in my most recent Roxanne photos are aluminum.
Sorry to hear that - this is the first case of clear nuts breaking reported on this thread. Has anyone else had issues?
JH's stance is there is no problem w/ the clear cables, that's why everyone was getting clear cables until they had aluminum nuts for the black cables.
So if you order a black cable today, you will get one w/ an aluminum nut. Clear cable, you will still get a plastic nut.
- New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 7 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › SR60-Mod part II 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › FS: Yulong DA8 (Silver) in EXCELLENT condition! 6 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 7 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 7 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)