Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" - Page 338

post #5056 of 6927

3 weeks since sending the roxannes back for refitting and no news as yet......

Can't email or contact them direct as I got them from Jaben and Jaben replied that there was no news from JH Audio.

sigh.....

post #5057 of 6927

I didn't order the roxanne. Only ordered a pair of jh5 since it's my first CIEM, but it's also taking a long time. 6 weeks and still no news. :(

post #5058 of 6927
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewK View Post

I didn't order the roxanne. Only ordered a pair of jh5 since it's my first CIEM, but it's also taking a long time. 6 weeks and still no news. frown.gif
That's nothing I waited two whole months for my jh16 and this is my second time returning them for refit.
post #5059 of 6927
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicAnthony View Post


That's nothing I waited two whole months for my jh16 and this is my second time returning them for refit.

heehe, i think i will break your record:D

post #5060 of 6927
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicAnthony View Post


That's nothing I waited two whole months for my jh16 and this is my second time returning them for refit.

Damn...

post #5061 of 6927
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicAnthony View Post


That's nothing I waited two whole months for my jh16 and this is my second time returning them for refit.

 

That's where I'm at with the Roxanne's. 

post #5062 of 6927
I have sent 2 Email to Angie to cancel my Roxanne CF, after 5 months of wait! Is been 5 days, still no reply, it start to p*** me off! Can I ask my CC Company to refund my money?
post #5063 of 6927
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicmiC901 View Post

I have sent 2 Email to Angie to cancel my Roxanne CF, after 5 months of wait! Is been 5 days, still no reply, it start to p*** me off! Can I ask my CC Company to refund my money?

 



You should call them.
post #5064 of 6927
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicmiC901 View Post

I have sent 2 Email to Angie to cancel my Roxanne CF, after 5 months of wait! Is been 5 days, still no reply, it start to p*** me off! Can I ask my CC Company to refund my money?

 



You should call them.

I did! More than a couple of times, she is either on a meet, busy or out of office, the reception lady is not helping either...
post #5065 of 6927
5 months isn't even the longest. People have been waiting for 7 months and waiting
post #5066 of 6927
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicmiC901 View Post



I did! More than a couple of times, she is either on a meet, busy or out of office, the reception lady is not helping either...

 



If you can no longer wait and really want to cancel and not getting any response from JH Audio you can speak to your credit card agent and try to reverse the payment. I think someone here has done that already.
post #5067 of 6927
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobzpro View Post

Your pics are so good Jude! To a point Im pissed off...that amount of bubbles both in the customs and box is totally unacceptable...


 



Bloody hell. Just had the chance to view them on a proper screen as opposed to my cell - they are pretty rough aren't they? Bubbletastic. Aren't they putting them in a pressure pot to remove the bubbles?

Oh gawsh... something else to get worked up about.

Are there any out there that look like this?

Roxanne.jpg

Or are they Photoshopped?
Edited by HalfBakedPotato - 4/16/14 at 3:46am
post #5068 of 6927
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBakedPotato View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobzpro View Post
 

Your pics are so good Jude! To a point Im pissed off...that amount of bubbles both in the customs and box is totally unacceptable...

 



Bloody hell. Just had the chance to view them on a proper screen as opposed to my cell - they are pretty rough aren't they? Bubbletastic. Aren't they putting them in a pressure pot to remove the bubbles?

Oh gawsh... something else to get worked up about.

wow...now you pointed out..i thought it's some kind of design ..

post #5069 of 6927

maybe they want to give us a bubbly look OTL

post #5070 of 6927
Quote:
Originally Posted by koicafex View Post
 

maybe they want to give us a bubbly look OTL

hahahahaah

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"